PDA

View Full Version : Blue bugeye impreza, Plate: SFY-900

bituerbo
05-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Southbound Sarcee Tr. @ 17th Ave SW.

Thanks for trying to merge into me last night asshat. Perhaps if you cut your femenine emo bangs and found some phonebooks to stack on the seat you might have seen me driving directly beside you.

Your gold-spraybombed peeling wheels, STi stickers, and 9000k HID headlight bulbs (sans projectors) make your car look like shit.

harv91
05-15-2009, 12:43 PM
:burnout: :burnout:
:burnout: :burnout:
AWD BURNOUT

badatusrnames
05-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh man, he's sure to read this. You've gone and told him off good!

BlackArcher101
05-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Was this a merge or lane change and did you bother to give him/her room?

badatusrnames
05-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

True, you are supposed to give room to vehicles in the merge lane...

dr_jared88
05-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Yea that and stuff happens. I've nearly lane changed into somebody before. All it takes it 10 seconds of not paying attention for something to happen. If he wasn't driving like a complete asshat and just screwed up merging then let it go dude.

bituerbo
05-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

Originally posted by badatusrnames

True, you are supposed to give room to vehicles in the merge lane...

Nothing like that, we were in traffic, the lane I was in was traveling slightly faster than the lane he was in.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7987/reconstructionw.jpg

badatusrnames
05-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
Nothing like that, we were in traffic, the lane I was in was traveling slightly faster than the lane he was in.

Gotcha, you said merge into you, so I figured he was coming out of a merge lane...

Well done on the paint drawing!

BlackArcher101
05-15-2009, 04:15 PM
That's some mad paint skills. Sounds like a douchy ricey subie driver then.

The_Rural_Juror
05-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Did it have a turbo?

Kennyredline
05-15-2009, 08:15 PM
So really, he made a dumbass lane-change...not so much a "merge"....?

harv91
05-16-2009, 03:18 PM
i don't understand something as dumb as a bad lane change, not only earned its own little rant/thread. But also a drawing in microsoft paint which clearly took the OP atleast 20 mins.

If i made one of those everytime i met a dumb driver on the road, id be sitting here all day.

:drama:

blackteg2
05-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Sorry brah

TomcoPDR
05-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
So really, he made a dumbass lane-change...not so much a "merge"....?

Canmorite
05-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
Did it have a turbo?

I think it's a turbo.

Swank
05-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Looks like you went into a skid in the intersection. Were you drunk? If not, it may have been a drunken photoshp session.

Just buggin, he was a putz-nutz no doubt.

rage2
05-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7987/reconstructionw.jpg
That is soooo normal here in India. That happens every 0.2 seconds for everyone haha.

blackteg2
05-17-2009, 11:21 AM
^ If every Indian with internet access posted up an MS paint about that, teh intarwebz would crash.

kevie88
05-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by rage2

That is soooo normal here in India. That happens every 0.2 seconds for everyone haha.

I described it as 1/5th of the worlds population, all on the roads at the same time, driving any vehicle imaginable, doing anything they want, all the time.

chkolny541
05-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by harv91
i don't understand something as dumb as a bad lane change, not only earned its own little rant/thread. But also a drawing in microsoft paint which clearly took the OP atleast 20 mins.

If i made one of those everytime i met a dumb driver on the road, id be sitting here all day.

haha this sums up my thoughts perfectly, i have these kind of incidents daily as does 99% of other drivers. who cares, this type of thing happens all the time.

Can mods just start closing these shit threads from now on?

bituerbo
05-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by harv91

Erm, I've been MSPainting shit on the internet since '02, don't insult my abilities by telling everyone that took 20 minutes when it clearly took 2.

Furthermore, it wasn't just he 'started' to move into my lane, he was 99% in my lane, with my focus being on getting my vehicle as far onto the shoulder without hitting the concrete divider before getting on the horn. It wasn't a gentle lane change, he swerved with enough lateral force to induce body roll in a lane change. To perform these kind of maneuvers in rush-hour traffic is fucking ignorant, but to not even look into the lane you're planning on drifting into... I can't even comprehend this level of "thought," or lack thereof.

If I were in his blind spot, I would have just backed off a bit to give him room, that I don't care about. I was dead-even with him, if not marginally ahead of him meaning he had zero excuse for not seeing me unless he's peripherally blind in his left eye or something. He just needs to wake the fuck up and not make the assumption that he's the only driver on the road, particularly when trying to drive like an ass-hat in rush-hour traffic.

Had it not been for the distasteful mods I probably would have let it go, but the ricerlights, painted wheels, stickers and handicapped driving combo are what led to the thread.

bignerd
05-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by chkolny541

Can mods just start closing these shit threads from now on?

+1 please!