PDA

View Full Version : old school lincoln

Moe Man
10-25-2003, 11:36 AM
anyone ever see a big ass boat lincoln like 5 years ago with the roof cut off and the springs were cut too like one coil...........?

well my friends couzin owned it and he took me for a drive in it once and when he would just tap the braks the wheels would lock up and it would bottom out.and the doors would fold down on the ground and so you would have to step on the door to get in:nut:

anyways it was one fucken pimped out car and i am wondering if any of you guys have seen it.it was own buy a bunch of ppl and was driven alot

anyone hered of it

hjr
10-25-2003, 04:51 PM
nope

DonJuan
10-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I remember it, a couple years back, and used to cruise around the NE. Thank god I live in the NW. Some guy told me that the cops pulled it over and deemed it unsafe for driving, and hasn't since been registered... for once the cops actually got sumthin right!

dcoultis
10-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Is that the mid eighties blue lincoln towncar with the roof top cut out and it has dayton wires on it and hydraulics, i saw it in the NE near prairie winds park last year.

DonJuan
10-27-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by dcoultis
Is that the mid eighties blue lincoln towncar with the roof top cut out and it has dayton wires on it and hydraulics, i saw it in the NE near prairie winds park last year.
Right car and area but I didn't have hydros, springs were cut in half (at least). The daytons were actually spraypainted wire hubcaps.:barf:

dcoultis
10-27-2003, 07:03 PM
when i saw it the car had hydros cause he was boucing it in the parking lot, and there were daytons on the car cause they were like 13's and i know the stock hubcaps are 15 inchers

illeagle
10-27-2003, 08:38 PM
A LONG time ago, my dad's co-worker had a slammed lincoln. It was at Tower chrysler, or eastside dodge. It had a chpped front bumper too.Don't really remember much, I was like 12-13 years old, when i saw it, I think it was white....?