PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for prick in Lime green Civic #RSA-861

DannyO
05-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Was just down in South Trail, coming through and turning left on a green, saw a Civic on the other side heading towards the same turnoff but they come up to a yield, as I came round this prick wasn't paying any attention and just came straight into the lane, had to make a pretty big swerve to avoid hitting the cunt, luckily I was the only one turning left so there was no other cars next to me, then when on deerfoot this guy eventually catches up and gets infront of me, pulls infront with about 5-6 feet to spare, then starts to turn off onto Douglasglen but as he turns off (and I'm also in the outside lane) the fuckin moron then starts to come back into the lane without checking, seriously blows my mind that there are dumb shits like this on the road.

Car was a riced out EG civic, lime green and black trunk, also think he had a black hood, license plate was RSA-861, stay away from this moron, as he doesn't seem to be aware of anything going on around him, had his parents in the car from the looks of it, all just gave a blank stare as they went by, probably wondering whats wrong.

kamakurakid
05-16-2009, 09:08 PM
A family of meth-heads, nice.

Disoblige
05-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Sucks to hear DannyO.. Funny how I see so many people just stop and signal to turn out in merging lanes and then you see those who don't stop and just whoosh past the yield sign on those type of turns.
:nut:

nismodrifter
05-17-2009, 12:45 AM
lime green Civic? Could it be the infamous Latino Heat????

chkolny541
05-17-2009, 12:51 AM
i motion for a new subforum withen the depths of beyond where no one goes entitled "bitch, moan & complain subforum" where all of these threads may be moved to

benz_890
05-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
lime green Civic? Could it be the infamous Latino Heat????

Latino heat is a black EK not EG

B4tMan
05-17-2009, 01:51 AM
what's the difference besides spelling ?

benz_890
05-17-2009, 09:46 PM
i wonder if hes part of that crew with the lime green 2001 prelude, the lime green acura 1.6 el, and the lime green 94ish integra :dunno:

nykz
05-17-2009, 09:51 PM
the Lime Green Crew :burnout:

turbotrip
05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541
i motion for a new subforum withen the depths of beyond where no one goes entitled "bitch, moan & complain subforum" where all of these threads may be moved to

I co-sign this motion, seems like a lot of these threads popping up lately

sxtothe240
05-17-2009, 10:59 PM
was it an EK? back license plate is mounted crooked for "looks"?

..*JDM Hatch*..
05-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by benz_890
i wonder if hes part of that crew with the lime green 2001 prelude, the lime green acura 1.6 el, and the lime green 94ish integra :dunno:

Driver of the Lime Green Prelude Drives like a D-Bag down Memorial heading east and west all the time.

He must have been to distracted by the horrendous glare from his lime green paint,and almost side swiped me and put me into the barrier.

Thanks.

lol.

xxviet
05-18-2009, 02:04 PM
im pretty sure that kid goes to forest lawn i see lime green civic there all the time

slinkie
05-18-2009, 02:08 PM
these kids are all dicks

5000Audi
05-18-2009, 02:09 PM
yeah the civic has decals all over the side of it too right? ive seen the lude, civic and teggy all painted and decaled out the same..other then the teggy is all busted up..

avishal26
05-18-2009, 03:42 PM

I agree...

Eken9
05-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
yeah the civic has decals all over the side of it too right? ive seen the lude, civic and teggy all painted and decaled out the same..other then the teggy is all busted up..

I was wondering why I was seeing a bunch of lime green d-bag cars all of a sudden.

portuguesenrg
05-19-2009, 01:07 AM
lool the ower of that peace of shit ricers (the green prelude ) is name is hassen , its decaled on his front window just in case he forgets:facepalm:

immortalsoul
05-19-2009, 05:47 PM
theres a lime green EK by my house

DannyO
05-21-2009, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by turbotrip

I co-sign this motion, seems like a lot of these threads popping up lately

I really don't get replies like this, you can see what type of thread this is gonna be before coming into it, so if these upset you, then stay the fuck out, pretty simple yea?

I posted this mainly for the information to stay away from pricks like this, I know this city is filled with most people that can't stay between lines, but this guy was brutal so just giving a heads up, maybe you don't give a shit about someone slamming into the side of you due to you thinking its a normal part of driving, but I, like many sure appreciate a heads up of some of these more extreme types of shit drivers.

I didn't realize that the street encounters section of this forum required just pictures of cool cars, because we all really need to see another picture of a ferrari or hear there's another lambo in the city.

Short Version:
Fuck off turbotrip and chkolny541.

BenC
05-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Yeah I see these guys all the time. I always see the integra and civic infront of forest lawn hs and I've seen the lude at golds.
Buncha afghan looking kids

Shlade
05-22-2009, 09:41 AM
wow theres a ton of lime green/ bright green cars going around now eh?

sk8r3124
05-22-2009, 10:47 AM
I would just like to say.
This is not me.
and I am not part of any lime green crew

jdm_eg6
05-24-2009, 09:52 PM
that teggy is horrendous, i remember we passed each other and he scoped mine out and i simple shook my head...

n1zm0
05-24-2009, 10:05 PM
I believe it, I can't how many ricers riding 2nd gear in mckenzie and Douglasdale I see every summer from my driveway, it's just the norm beginning of the season in the area for the past 5 years or so, burnouts at the lights on 130th(why??!), creep ups/evil eye glances then fly bys on deerfoot, 17 y/os being retards is my only assumption..

narou
05-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I have seen those green and black wrecking balls alot recently... Very scary!

rockanrepublic
05-24-2009, 10:24 PM
i seen the teg at Marlborough mall

5000Audi
05-24-2009, 10:29 PM
yeah i see at least one of these d-bags every other day.. one day i actually seen 3 of em also a supra decaled up the same way but painted copper color parked right beside the lude on 17th at the 7/11 or macs not sure what store..

RNN14
05-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Its the macs... he works there. Its an NA auto supra. along with his orange NA auto mk4.

theyre all in the same douchebag group, they come down to tims every weekend and try to do burnouts and tell people that their cars run 400 + hp and nothing in the parking lot is worth their time. They say their white accord is supercharged *bullshit* and their green civic is also ironically supercharged *again, bullshit*

so entertaining.

sk8r3124
05-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
that teggy is horrendous, i remember we passed each other and he scoped mine out and i simple shook my head...

Are you referring to my DA?
Because I can assure you I was not scoping out any cars.
I am not some 16 year old kid. Far from it. Im 26 and could care less about the cars around me... as long as they arent driving like douches

sxtothe240
05-26-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by sk8r3124

Are you referring to my DA?
Because I can assure you I was not scoping out any cars.
I am not some 16 year old kid. Far from it. Im 26 and could care less about the cars around me... as long as they arent driving like douches

there's more than one green da in calgary ;)

FullMetal
05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by RNN14
Its the macs... he works there. Its an NA auto supra. along with his orange NA auto mk4.

theyre all in the same douchebag group, they come down to tims every weekend and try to do burnouts and tell people that their cars run 400 + hp and nothing in the parking lot is worth their time. They say their white accord is supercharged *bullshit* and their green civic is also ironically supercharged *again, bullshit*

so entertaining.

The guys u are talking about they own macs, his older brother drives the supra, and i can asure you he wont talk like that about what he has or show off... it might be his younger brothers, i think they still in high school but the one with the supra, i know him from highschool and his an out going guy :thumbsup: but i wont say the same about his bros cuz iv seen how they drive and who they hang out with

RNN14
05-26-2009, 06:24 PM
In all fairness, he never said either of his MK4s were turbo'd.

And yes, actually, now that i think about it its always the other guys, never him that run their mouths and drive like complete and utter tools...

F5kyLine
05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Too many civics.=/