View Full Version : Angisio

Ben
08-19-2002, 03:45 PM
http://www.albertacars.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=52947#post52947

damn, this guy wont let up!

Ferio_vti
08-19-2002, 03:51 PM
Nice sig he's got there...

Fucking Beyond.ca, I will have my revenge.

mwmhong
08-19-2002, 03:53 PM
He's MINE Benny, he's MINE!! :D

B17a
08-19-2002, 03:57 PM
Apparently I missed this Soap Opera, can someone bring me up to speed?

RCBVtec
08-19-2002, 04:00 PM
how long ago did this guy get banned from here??? The last one I remember was the "P5owner" with the pt cruiser or Protege 5 or something :dunno:

rage2
08-19-2002, 04:02 PM
He's still here, but he's behaving nicely under a different nick. So far anyways... =)

RCBVtec
08-19-2002, 04:06 PM
glad to see that Beyond isn't like abcars... you mods do a good job here :clap: :clap:

van
08-19-2002, 04:08 PM
Funny, he's going to get his revenge. :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
08-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
ya wtf is that:dunno:

Ferio_vti
08-19-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

ya wtf is that:dunno:

Sounds like a bad movie plot...

Redlyne_mr2
08-19-2002, 05:11 PM
he does have his reasons to be upset ...like all of us he just gets caught up in the flaming sometimes:banghead:

boi-alien
08-19-2002, 05:28 PM
defekt1 is drunk, don't mind him :D

sexualbanana
08-19-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by crxboi
defekt1 is drunk, don't mind him :D

already??

boi-alien
08-19-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

already??

residual drunkardness from my bday and stuff hhaha

Dope Dealer
08-19-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

http://thelittlebaby.dhs.org/kenny/sweet/drunkenshithead.jpg

:thumbsup:

Ben
08-19-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec
glad to see that Beyond isn't like abcars... you mods do a good job here :clap: :clap:

Hey, shut up, I did my job...and got the shaft :dunno:

RCBVtec
08-20-2002, 10:20 AM
dude I was being serious... beyond is nowhere near as bad as abcars.

Ben
08-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Angisio sure doesn't take a hint. This guy will never learn.

oh and regarding the moderation on beyond, well it would be nice to have the mod power that the mods here have, so that I could have enforced ABcars more and stopped alot of shit from starting before it happens as they do here...but when it is held clenched in a fist by one person whom seems affraid to do anything to warn disruptive members, it sure makes it difficult for me. I know alot of people felt I did a decent job, some thought I was an ass...well, whatever, I would have moderated like they do here but never had that ability, so thats my spiel:dunno: :rolleyes:

5.9 R/T
08-20-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Angisio sure doesn't take a hint. This guy will never learn.

oh and regarding the moderation on beyond, well it would be nice to have the mod power that the mods here have, so that I could have enforced ABcars more and stopped alot of shit from starting before it happens as they do here...but when it is held clenched in a fist by one person whom seems affraid to do anything to warn disruptive members, it sure makes it difficult for me. I know alot of people felt I did a decent job, some thought I was an ass...well, whatever, I would have moderated like they do here but never had that ability, so thats my spiel:dunno: :rolleyes:

Hey I thought you were an ass, but at least you did a good job! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Toms-Celica
08-20-2002, 04:04 PM
Get his IP #, we should hack him :p

jonny
08-20-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
Get his IP #, we should hack him :p

Ummm... I'm no lawyer, but if by some fluke that actually happened arent you liable...

sexualbanana
08-20-2002, 05:24 PM
i think he could sue for defamation

Ferio_vti
08-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i think he could sue for defamation

Not likely. No here actually know him, real name, what he looks like etc. Besides, like on Jay & Silent Bob, the Internet is for anyone to anonymously express yourself.

And I really doubt he'll get a list of Beyond.ca and go and find all of us.

Ben
08-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Y'know...I really try to give the guy a chance...I really do, but he keeps going on and on about how inferior peoples vehicles are...I'm debating what to do...I would just ignore him, but then all hell would break loose...Yo Leo, what should I do:dunno: :rofl:

Well, Angisio really dislikes Gavins Civic and had alot of negative feedback on it...and so, when confronted by myself asking to do a feature on his ride, he obliged redily.

:

Lets do a feature on Angisios Ride:

Angisios Kiddio Supertrike IV Type R

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005KBVE.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Angisios Comments:

They don't make tricycles like they used to.

When I was little, my feet wouldn't reach the peddles, so I had to paddle with my feet. I'm sure someone could have pushed me from behind, but they would have had to bend over and it would have really hurt their back.

That didn't happen with this bike. At first, before my feet could reach the peddles, I couldn't make it go by myself. But with the handle that extends up from behind it, My dad was able to push and pull me around the room. I got such a kick out of watching the peddles move by themselves. And he was still steering the trike, so he still felt like I was in control.

Now that his my have gotten longer, I have started going (although sloooowly) by myself. The look of pride on my dads face was priceless the first time I did this. If you get this trike for no other reason, get it for that.

One problem I have run into is when I tries to turn and lean to one side too much, I have fallen out of the seat once while doing this, and the other two times the trike fell with me. No harm done, and I don't think you can make a trike that a child won't fall off of, but be aware that there could be some scrapes and bruises. Practice on carpet first.

All in all, I have been extremely pleased with this trike. It seems to be holding up well, and keeps my mothers interest for long periods of time. If you're looking for a good trike, this is the one!

Ferio_vti
08-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Bwahahahaa!!
That's great Benny. Send us the link and Angisio's reaction.

gpomp
08-20-2002, 10:30 PM

I know what you mean, I've been down that path. :guns:

Ben
08-20-2002, 11:21 PM
Well apparently Angisio feels that any car from asia is not a performance car...

I hate to tell you, but the Japanese don't make performance cars, the Type R cars really aren't that good. They are reliable, fun, and quality, but not performance cars. I like performance cars, call me crazy.

legendboy
08-21-2002, 08:12 AM
So what name is he going under now?

Ben
08-21-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
So what name is he going under now?

No kidding, I find it hard to believe someone can behave so badly on one board and not on another, his opinions are so strong...

RCBVtec
08-21-2002, 09:03 AM

if that's the situation you had to endure then I could see why you would be so frustrated... I was on ABcars for about a week and that's all that seemed to go on there, everyone flammed everyone else... in no way was I blaming you Benny, I wasn't on that board long enough to know who was who... :)

rage2
08-21-2002, 09:21 AM
hehe it doesn't matter what his name is. He's behaving nicely, and he's more than welcome here.

Ben
08-21-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by rage2
hehe it doesn't matter what his name is. He's behaving nicely, and he's more than welcome here.

Well I'm glad to hear that, and he has seemed to tone himself down on his latest statements, still a bit narrow minded, but not as insulting...Props to him for that:thumbsup:

"Why cant we all just get along:( " :thumbsup: :rofl: :D

Mr. Genius
08-21-2002, 06:17 PM

Well I'm glad to hear that, and he has seemed to tone himself down on his latest statements, still a bit narrow minded, but not as insulting...Props to him for that:thumbsup:

"Why cant we all just get along:( " :thumbsup: :rofl: :D

If he's still on here what's the point of keeping him banned? Sometimes us Genius's on't get your inferor logic.

5.9 R/T
08-21-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Genius

If he's still on here what's the point of keeping him banned? Sometimes us Genius's on't get your inferor logic.

Arrogant. To the point. Rude.

Gee I wonder who this could be... :rolleyes:

jonny
08-21-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

ha ha ha :clap:

4wheeldrift
08-21-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Simple enough matter to ban him again, and his other accounts. Its not like the mods can't see right through him. OH wait, the internet is supposed to be totally anonymous. Heh, sucks to be him if thats what he thinks :D

Redlyne_mr2
08-21-2002, 10:22 PM
angisio learned from his mistakes..he makes valid points and has his opinion..he knows his shit too so why shoudl he not be on here

Toms-Celica
08-22-2002, 02:20 AM
Har Har Har, Im still having ton's of fun with this dirtbag

jonny
08-22-2002, 02:27 AM
ha ha ha i read what you wrote and youre just making yourself look like an idiot, you seem so upset about it. Why dont you just leave it alone and stop trying to seem cool. Like redlyne said, he knows his shit.

rage2
08-22-2002, 02:35 AM
hehe this thread's just gonna spiral out of control, closing =).