PDA

View Full Version : Shaganappi Service Rant

swak
05-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Been going here for a while, and they've found new ways to piss me off each time.

Line-up of 2+ customers waiting to check-in with service rep's and the service reps are jacking off filling out papers...
Does it not make sense to get the customers out of the way and finish your paper work after theres nobody infront of you? Seems most logical to me..

2nd, i ask for a shuttle, the service rep calls the dude, hes 15 min away... Okay. Im standing outside waiting for him (who he is i have no idea). He parks on the side where i cant see the shuttle, and comes out.. I go back in, "Oh he just left, why didn't you grab him?" First, who the f- is he?
Mind you, this is after waiting just over an hour for him in the first place.

What a sh-tshow of a system they got running there.

Any experience with this yourself?

corsvette
05-21-2009, 10:20 AM
did you go to the north or south store?

swak
05-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Isn't there only 1?
The one by nland mall

corsvette
05-21-2009, 10:28 AM
2 locations now,they have a store off mcleod tr,i used the north store on ocasion and found them good to deal with,sounds like the advisors need some work though!

swak
05-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Really hey?
I can guarantee you im gonna think twice about this place.
Got there at about 8:20, waited about 1.5hrs for the shuttle, then took it upon myself to walk home.
Got home at 11:15.

clem24
05-21-2009, 11:45 PM
A few years back, they had a stupid fuck shuttle driver. Wouldn't let me in the merge lane and then proceeded to honk me when I had force myself in as I was running out of merge lane. :thumbsdow Called their service dept to complain - they didn't care.

It's amazing how little employees care. Only in Canada and America do we get such shitty service. Not even the prospect of losing a job will make people care. Most employees are after a pay check and that's it. Absolutely no pride at all in their work.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
05-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Pretty good team to work with. They fixed a lot of stuff under warranty that
a) Wasn't covered
B) Due to my own abuse and neglect.

Shuttle was good, the driver was nice, chatty, and knew his way around.
This was a couple years ago though

Enhance
05-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
Pretty good team to work with. They fixed a lot of stuff under warranty that
a) Wasn't covered
B) Due to my own abuse and neglect.

Shuttle was good, the driver was nice, chatty, and knew his way around.
This was a couple years ago though

In my experience they:
A) Find ways not to cover manufacturing defects under warranty
B) Try to blame problems on abuse and neglect (aka my CAI)

I give them a bum rap, but to be honest the first year and a half I was in there twice a month with problems relating to shoddy GM manufacturing quality. In all the times I've been there they've only had to keep it overnight once and that was because my sunroof jammed open and it was pouring outside. Also they used to call a cab for free if the shuttle was too far away, wouldn't be surprised if they don't do that anymore.
I decided to pick up a GM stage kit (which doesn't void the warranty on the car, and is itself warrantied for 2 years). At the advice of one of the techs I picked up a CAI because he said my SC would be struggling to pull enough air through the stock air box. Next time I visit the shop with a sunroof rattle they feed me some shit about how what I am hearing is a sound from the engine bay coming through the sunroof, which they claimed was the CAI rattling against the PCM. They eventually made things right after I took the foreman for a test drive, but damn did I have to fight for it.

swak
05-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Honestly, a while back, they had GREAT service actually...
This is why i kept coming back.

Lately though is been going down-hill.
Can't blame that one on the economy either.