PDA

View Full Version : Exceptional experience at Sunridge Mazda

A790
05-21-2009, 05:14 PM
A lot of bad press has been thrown around about dealerships lately so I thought I'd share my experience with Sunridge Mazda. About 10 days ago I bought a 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege from Ed Fagan, the used car manager, and have nothing but great things to say.

He was very negotiable on the price, allowed me to place a refundable deposit (which he guaranteed me in writing), and even held the vehicle for nearly two weeks as I gathered some cash together. Then the vehicle was delivered, fully-detailed and full of gas (standard I imagine).

The air conditioner didn't work when I tried to use it on the way home. I was fully prepared to have to fight Sunridge Mazda to get it repaired (since it wasn't disclosed), but Ed sounded as surprised as I was to learn that it didn't work and took care of the whole situation without a penny leaving my pocket.

I'm very impressed with Sunridge Mazda. I've had nothing but great experiences from them over the last three weeks and definitely recommend Ed if you're in the market for a used car.

:)

Jason Lange
05-22-2009, 07:09 AM
It is nice to hear not everyone is trying to only make a buck. I have a feeling alot more business' will start treating their customers alot better now that things have slowed and they actually have to earn business.

Lex350
05-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Just ask for a shuttle ride downtown and are if tui feel the same way

A790
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by rotten42
Just ask for a shuttle ride downtown and are if tui feel the same way
... what? lol

msommers
05-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Good service from a used car dealership? From the NE no less??! What is this world coming to:rofl:

toastgremlin
05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Ed was nice and helpful, but the car that I was interested in a few years ago (1.8T GTI) was fairly beaten up so I decided against it for the price.

heavyD
05-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Employees change at dealerships pretty regularily so maybe they are better now but our new 2002 Mazda Protege 5 from Sunridge Mazda was one of the worst experiences I've had with a dealer and with a Mazda it's important because you will be making alot of unscheduled trips to the dealer because some of their vehicles are junk.

Lex350
05-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Haha. I should never post from my BlackBerry.