PDA

View Full Version : Rice...lots of it in California...

Zephyr
08-19-2002, 04:25 PM
So many ricers theses days in the states especially around my area in california. One night i was just driving home with my girlfriend from a boba shop. I stoped at the red light and suddenly this white accord pulls up next to me with the systems blasting. There was this big ass decal on the side that spelled "ASIAN" and the dood looked at me, and started reving his engine, and nodding his head to the beat of his rap music. It was like 11 at night no cars around, but there is a police station right at the corner. So i decided not to take any risks and ignored him. Once the green light appeared he began tailgating me and flashing his head lights constantly.

I started to speed up and he tries to pass me, but he accidentally hits the curb and the accord flies up and nearly misses the side of the hill (we were going down hill on a two lane street). Man his exhaust tip was huge! That thing just flew right off when it hit the curb, the tip was probably bigger than my head. My 5 series could of taken him easily.

This is like my 14th rice encouter... because of all the stupid ricers around my area, police patrol is heavy at night because we had a incident once where two ricers were racing at the red light and hit a bus stop killing both drivers and two passengers.

btw.... the drive of the accord wasn't asian. i think he was white

sexualbanana
08-19-2002, 05:02 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dr. Evil
08-19-2002, 06:43 PM
I kinda like Ricers because the cops pull them over and allow those of us with real cars to race by:nut:

HRD2PLZ
08-19-2002, 07:23 PM
Nowadays people rice anything...I've even seen pictures of riced out Corvettes and Mustangs! :banghead: then there's the Pontiac LeMans 2 door I see all the time going to work- Huge hood scoop, chrome plated hubcaps and a nig ricer wing! I gotta try and take a pic one day...Its hilarious! :rofl:

Zephyr
08-19-2002, 07:45 PM
if i carried my digi cam with me all day, i probably fill up three 128 meg flash cards with pictures of riced out cars.

lammer
08-19-2002, 10:48 PM
hahaha, big ASIAN decal? damn thats funy.

Ferio_vti
08-20-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by lammer
hahaha, big ASIAN decal? damn thats funy.

hahaha, think we should get some big decals for our cars that say "White"

Strider
08-20-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

or "GWAI LOW"

HRD2PLZ
08-20-2002, 12:33 PM

:rofl: What about Halfie?

Ferio_vti
08-20-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Strider

or "GWAI LOW"

HAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now that I have to get!!

What about Halfie?

I think you get some confused looks on that one. Suppose you could put "Asian Gwai Low" or "Gwasian Low" or something equally sad.

Zephyr
08-20-2002, 11:31 PM
i seen like three cars with the big asian decal.......stupid priders...

Stratus_Power
08-21-2002, 12:07 AM
would'nt a real asian uses "AZN" :P

lammer
08-21-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
would'nt a real asian uses "AZN" :P

naw you gotta have the decal with capitals and lower case.

~~ A s I a N ~~
or
~~ w H i T e ~~
or any other etenic groups.
you can use diffrent langauges.

G w A i ~~ L o
or
V i e T n A m~M a N.
~b I G - s e X a y~

all decals have simliar plates

asian decal- AzNpryD
white- suprems

Dr. Evil
08-23-2002, 11:31 AM
I don't know why, but I get really pissed when I see "Brown Power" (mexicans put this on their cars around here).

You don't see me putting a sticker on my car that says "White Power" or "KKK" do ya? No.

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Evil
I don't know why, but I get really pissed when I see "Brown Power" (mexicans put this on their cars around here).

Where you at??

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:22 PM
brown power suppose to mean any offensive nature?

Dr. Evil
08-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Where you at??

I'm in Southern California... L.A. area... USA.

Yes, I realize that this is a Canadian-based fourm, but there are too many cool people here to leave!

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:27 PM

Yes, I realize that this is a Canadian-based fourm, but there are too many cool people here to leave!

wut city? i'm from southern cali..

Ferio_vti
08-23-2002, 12:28 PM

That's cool. I was just wondering from the Mexican comment. "Brown" up here means something else

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 12:31 PM
we have a lot of mexicans like that in cali...

and we have a ton of ricer wannabe slim shady boys here too...all driving civics and eclipse...man its pathetic...

Dr. Evil
08-23-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
wut city? i'm from southern cali..

Spend most my free weekly time in Long Beach / Lakewood area. Weekends I rally up the coast in the Ventura area.

You?

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:02 PM
i live in west covina, usually go to santa monica beach and a few asian hang out places like arcadia, walnut, rowland heights.

use to go to online cafes a lot, but someone opened fire at my friend's M5 in gardena, so i never go to online cafes no more...

Dr. Evil
08-23-2002, 01:10 PM
i live in west covina, usually go to santa monica beach and a few asian hang out places like arcadia, walnut, rowland heights.

use to go to online cafes a lot, but someone opened fire at my friend's M5 in gardena, so i never go to online cafes no more...

For some reason I seem to meet a lot of people from West Covina.
:dunno:

I'd like to hang out at the cafes, but they remind me too much of being in some kind of office... no doors, no windows, you don't know the person next to you, and it smells bad. If they'd just make them really cool and hire some security then I'd totally hang there.

Sant Monica rules! I used to go there all the time! Not so much anymor since my friends are in LB and VC now.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 01:21 PM

For some reason I seem to meet a lot of people from West Covina.

I'd like to hang out at the cafes, but they remind me too much of being in some kind of office... no doors, no windows, you don't know the person next to you, and it smells bad. If they'd just make them really cool and hire some security then I'd totally hang there.

Sant Monica rules! I used to go there all the time! Not so much anymor since my friends are in LB and VC now.

west covina is big probably y u meet so many ppl from there haha

use to be a lot of midnight meets here next to the movie theaters and mall...but the west covina police now know all the spots so theres nothing at night. still a lot of ppl racing on the 10 freeway at midnight though...

Dr. Evil
08-23-2002, 01:38 PM
but the west covina police now know all the spots so theres nothing at night.

Got the same problem up in Ventura County. The cops come and everyone flees. I tried staying and they told me to leave (no explanation). It really sucks cause all this cop stuff just started when I just finished tricking my car out :(

Anyway, I'm going to start lobbying for a legal place for our "car shows" at City Hall.

Zephyr
08-23-2002, 02:03 PM
Anyway, I'm going to start lobbying for a legal place for our "car shows" at City Hall.

rowland heights has a load of legal car shows both night and day. imports, muscle, and classic. err that one place called SpeedZone or SpeedWay (can't remember name right now) has import shows there.

Dr. Evil
08-26-2002, 10:41 AM
rowland heights has a load of legal car shows both night and day. imports, muscle, and classic. err that one place called SpeedZone or SpeedWay (can't remember name right now) has import shows there.

I'll have to look for that place... sounds like a good time & maybe I can learn something to legalize meets in my area
:clap:

Do you mean this place:
Malibu Speedzone
17871 Castleton St, City Of Industry, CA 91748

Zephyr
08-26-2002, 05:49 PM

Do you mean this place:
Malibu Speedzone
17871 Castleton St, City Of Industry, CA 91748

i think thats the one, if there isn't one in rowland heights, than its city of industry.... because i use to live near that my house was like 5 min drive and i was in hacienda heights...

next to that there is a Toy R Us, and next to Toys R Us is a resturant kinda for like classic cars, and there r like classic car shows at the parking lot usually.

All this is near the Puente Hills Auto Center.

Dr. Evil
08-28-2002, 10:39 AM
All this is near the Puente Hills Auto Center.

Yup, thats it! I'm gonna head out there Friday night & see if anythings happening.:thumbsup:

If I learn anything that will help legalize meets in everyone's hometown then I'll let U know!

Zephyr
08-28-2002, 12:52 PM

Yup, thats it! I'm gonna head out there Friday night & see if anythings happening.:thumbsup:

If I learn anything that will help legalize meets in everyone's hometown then I'll let U know!

i dunno for sure if there r still crap there..should be though, i know there r a few stupid races infront of a LA fitness in the same town... this one Golf is killing everyone