PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Beyonders, LF free or almost free car.

Redlyne_mr2
05-22-2009, 02:52 PM
So our receptionist here at the dealership may have seized the engine on her vehicle. She is the nicest girl in the world and works really hard for us however she doesn't have money for a new car, she has a tough enough time making ends meet with all the high costs involved with living in Calgary. Unfortunately we rarely have cheap trade ins that come in so I'm hoping there is a beyonder on here who has an old vehicle that still runs that they dont have a use for anymore. I remember kevie88 giving away a nice civic a while back so if you have something that is decent and runs that you wouldnt mind parting with for free, $100, $200 whatever, please let me know.

Thanks guys

Update
Due to the overwhelming response of people willing to donate and the difficulty I'm having finding a "free" decent car I will include some information to make it as easy as possible for those wanting to donate.

Funds can be donated via paypal @ [email protected]
They can be dropped off at Lexus of Calgary (22 Heritage Meadows Road S.E, Calgary, Alberta, T2h3c1)
Or they can be mailed to the above address

If you do drop off the funds I may not always be around or available so please make sure the funds are in an envelope with my name on it:

Ryan Dandurand

I will leave instructions with the receptionist to have all incoming mail for me dropped in the safe.

There is no minimum amount to donate, $1, $100 anything will help, that being said I appreciate everyones help wether you're able to donate money or not.

thanks everyone

Ryan

BokCh0y
05-22-2009, 02:59 PM
I've met her before. Upfront - concierge yes?

She's hot and yes she is super nice!!!! I'll ask around the office for something super cheap to free for her.

im2fst4u
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
These are the kind of threads where we as a group can all band together and make a difference in someones life.
Can you imagine if we all donated even $20 to this person what effect it would have on her and her outlook on humanity?
I do not have an older vehicle that I can donate but why not start a fund for her?

Redlyne: I am in for $100.00 towards her vehicle.

Kudos to Redlyne_mr2 for helping his fellow employee!

GQBalla
05-22-2009, 03:02 PM
id be in too!

5000Audi
05-22-2009, 03:03 PM
if we start a donation box ill be in..

also if we get to pick the car lets get one with a cheak oil light.. :D haha...

brandon
05-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by im2fst4u
These are the kind of threads where we as a group can all band together and make a difference in someones life.
Can you imagine if we all donated even $20 to this person what effect it would have on her and her outlook on humanity?
I do not have an older vehicle that I can donate but why not start a fund for her?

Redlyne: I am in for $100.00 towards her vehicle.

Kudos to Redlyne_mr2 for helping his fellow employee!

Well it's friday.. and i'm already drinking at work.. so if you setup a donation box online I will match that $100.00 for a good cause!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
05-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Wow that's great of all you guys, im2fst4u I really appreciate tha cash offer, I feel bad "collecting" money from people and I'm hoping that I can benefit her by finding her a car and benefit someone else by getting an old beater off their driveway. Her Tercel always burnt oil and I should have told her to keep track of the oil but I never did which is probably what caused the engine to seize.

Edit.. wow some super generous people on here, if you guys would really like to donate you can paypal me at [email protected] , I'm in for $100 and I'll ensure that the money gets her a "new" car or a "new" engine. If I find a car for free I'll refund all the money.

sputnik
05-22-2009, 03:10 PM
What kind of car did she drive?

Possible that a bunch of Beyonders could drop in another engine and get her up and running again?

legendboy
05-22-2009, 03:10 PM
i pm'd my neighbour, they may have a car to fit the bill

im2fst4u
05-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Her Tercel always burnt oil and I should have told her to keep track of the oil but I never did which is probably what caused the engine to seize.
So....it's all your fault then? :rofl: :rofl: J/K

PM me and I will arrange with you to collect my donation.

This thread is going to grow and grow......perhaps we as a group could donate a vehicle to a needy family/person once per year? A new Beyond tradition may have been born!

psycoticclown
05-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Damn, I used to have a beater that my parents gave away too. It ran pretty good too.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure.

sk8r3124
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
if we start a donation box ill be in..

also if we get to pick the car lets get one with a cheak oil light.. :D haha...

My roommate has a 99 accent parked in front of the house. Hasn't moved in a year.
I would actually be highly motivated to sell it as how it is my ex's old car. If it were my car, I would give it away for free. lol
It DOES have a check engine light on
I will check how much he wants for it.

bubbley
05-22-2009, 03:28 PM
shit send me a donation while u guys at it :rofl:

kenny
05-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Since all the ads have been annoying everyone, we decided to send a donation to the car fund. Good luck on finding her a new vehicle or fixing her current one.

See guys? Its worth putting up with all the ads! :D

Redlyne_mr2
05-22-2009, 04:32 PM
HAHA yep I wasn't sure if Kenny wanted to keep the donation quiet or not but thank you kenny as well as Beyond.ca for the generous donation. Our receptionist was in tears when i told her we were all involved with helping her find a new vehicle.

TDFTW
05-22-2009, 04:54 PM
HAHA yep I wasn't sure if Kenny wanted to keep the donation quiet or not but thank you kenny as well as Beyond.ca for the generous donation. Our receptionist was in tears when i told her we were all involved with helping her find a new vehicle. Man, if this doesn't get you laid..........

5000Audi
05-22-2009, 05:13 PM
pm me with details on how to donate..

also i read she may be a hottie..

must post pics for us dontators lol

adidas
05-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Pretty nice of you ppl to do such a thing!

Props!

brandon
05-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Since all the ads have been annoying everyone, we decided to send a donation to the car fund. Good luck on finding her a new vehicle or fixing her current one.

See guys? Its worth putting up with all the ads! :D

That is awesome to hear! good job guys!!

props to beyond.ca

badatusrnames
05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Someone's gotta say it.... pics of receptionist? :D

But good luck finding her something!

403Gemini
05-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Redlyne, check your inbox

drtoohotty1
05-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
pm me with details on how to donate..

also i read she may be a hottie..

must post pics for us dontators lol

Originally posted by badatusrnames
Someone's gotta say it.... pics of receptionist? :D

But good luck finding her something!

.......... I think someone did say it........ but anywho props to beyond and beyonders coming to the rescue

:thumbsup:

Nissan_Fanboy
05-22-2009, 06:09 PM
What kind of car did she have,
maybe, just maybe someone has a engine they could put in for her, maybe one just lying around.
Did you say what type of car ect?

RX-7_TWINTURBO
05-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy
What kind of car did she have,
maybe, just maybe someone has a engine they could put in for her, maybe one just lying around.
Did you say what type of car ect?

He said it was a Toyota Tercel

spike98
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Do we have a deadline? I will be in for $100 if i can sell my car.

Jeremiah
05-22-2009, 10:58 PM
I know a guy who has a fuckload of tercel engines etc. im going to see if i can get ahold of him

hoping to help!

sr20s14zenki
05-22-2009, 11:09 PM
I can chip in 50$

let me know how.

2002civic
05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
I can chip in 50$

let me know how.
i think there is a paypal link in the first page

2002civic
05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
I'll keep an eye out at work and see if there are any cheap trade ins...

Graham_A_M
05-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I can possibly lend my '99 Saturn SL2 until something for her picks up or comes her way.

Its uber-reliable... still has yet to break down.... once.
Its my winter car but I think it would be a great fit... it is a 5 speed though, not too sure how well that would work out.

let me know if that works.

oh yeah, I wont GIVE her the car, but shes welcomed to use it until October at the latest until I need it back again for winter.

RickDaTuner
05-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Good work beyond, I'd help out of it wasn't for my own struggles.

Beyond just keeps making me more and more proud being a member

torob
05-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Wow crazy, im going to start clicking ads!
Can we know how much was sent from beyond.ca and members?
Total of what she received? Could make a new headline

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Wow the response has been great guys, so far the total is at $450. Her car is an early to mid 90s tercel, I'll take some pictures of it. I guess the clutch is shot as well so I'm not sure if it would be worth it to source a new engine, do the clutch and pay for all the labor.

Graham, thanks for the offer on the Saturn, it's probably better if we find her her own car, I'd hate to see your Saturn get totalled or something happen to it like a seized engine. :)

As for the reason why I'm doing this, she does so much for the dealership. Way more work than any receptionist should ever do and she gets walked over by a lot of people there. She works all day and then has a job in the evenings as well to make ends meet.

Beyond is the largest automotive network in Canada with some awesome members. I'll take pics of the old and new vehicle once I find something. If anyone comes across any $500 cars on Kijiji, beyond, or used calgary please let me know.

torob
05-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Don't know about reliability of this car, or if its a gas guzzler or not... but if some beyonders can get it out of first gear and fix it... would be not too bad i guess

1993 NISSAN SENTRA, 5 speed manual, Black, Spoiler, Good body, Runs well, Stuck on First Gear, $100 Cash No Negotiation. CAR MUST GO RIGHT AWAY. Call or Leave Message $100.00. firm. Tel: 403-875-5110

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by torob
Don't know about reliability of this car, or if its a gas guzzler or not... but if some beyonders can get it out of first gear and fix it... would be not too bad i guess

1993 NISSAN SENTRA, 5 speed manual, Black, Spoiler, Good body, Runs well, Stuck on First Gear, $100 Cash No Negotiation. CAR MUST GO RIGHT AWAY. Call or Leave Message $100.00. firm. Tel: 403-875-5110

Yah I actually saw that, I'm trying to find something that needs minimal work, i know that might be a lot to ask but I'm going to see what I can find. The 93 and up Sentras are great cars, timing chain and great on gas so theyre low maintenance vehicles.

nismodrifter
05-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Accord: $400
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-Honda-Accord-LX-W0QQAdIdZ116522554

Civic: $400, not running, says needs distributor, who knows, but looks to be in decent shape:
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-93-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ129409058

Dodge Shadow: $450
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Dodge-94-Dodge-Shadow-W0QQAdIdZ127957634

Cressida: $500
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Toyota-Toyota-Cressida-W0QQAdIdZ117658611

94 Altima: $500, needs a fender
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-1994-Nissan-Altima-GXE-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ126776790

95 Neon: $500, needs rad fan, seems in good shape from pics
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Dodge-95-dodge-neon-W0QQAdIdZ128296606

^Went through most of the lowest priced cars on Kijiji, picked out some of the more decent looking ones (ie: rust hasn't killed these cars yet).

vengie
05-23-2009, 01:57 AM
i dont have a car but im willing to donate $50, if we start a collection let me know.

Edit: definatley didn't read the entire thread, redlyne I don't have paypal but I can swing by and drop off $50 to the dealership, let me know when the best time would be

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks Vengie, anytime that works for you would be fine, Obviously I'm not there 24/7 however if you put the funds in an envelope with my name on them I will leave instructions to have them dropped in the safe.

I'm going to update my first post with my contact information.

thanks Vengie!

brandon
05-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Hey Ryan,

I don't have a paypal acct but I just sent you an email transfer to your gmail acct.

Hope this helps!

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Hey Ryan,

I don't have a paypal acct but I just sent you an email transfer to your gmail acct.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Brandon thats great of you! Also want to thank 403gemini who came by today as well to drop off a sizeable donation. Everyones generosity amazes me. :)

natejj
05-23-2009, 01:39 PM
LOL should get a photoshoot with the "new" car.

403Gemini
05-23-2009, 01:53 PM

Thanks Brandon thats great of you! Also want to thank 403gemini who came by today as well to drop off a sizeable donation. Everyones generosity amazes me. :)

Thanks for the bottle of water ;)

Was also great to meet another member face to face. I think we met once like back in '04 at a meet haha.

torob
05-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by natejj
LOL should get a photoshoot with the "new" car.

I was thinking of that last night...
she doesn't know about this thread does she?
Maybe meet her in a coffee shop or something, and give her the key and someone with a camera waiting to take expressions, and all that

Graham_A_M
05-24-2009, 04:52 PM
I can get some wicked deals on autoparts usually (just not overly specialized, as in; the stuff you could get at Napa).

Just let me know if I can help through suppling the parts or whatever. :thumbsup:

97'Scort
05-24-2009, 07:57 PM
If I wasn't in debt up to my eyeballs I'd help out :( Suggestion for raising some cash: $50 from calling Kidney Foundation, or doing one of those "pay $2 to whack the car with a baseball bat" kind of things. Probably get a couple bucks from that.

torob
05-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Or give it to the "beyond garage" and have it as a project so if anyone wants to , they ad part per part, fix it up.. so if ever anyone is in her position again, it can given to them... and if they have a broken car, take that in

Then you got a Beyond project car people can work on if they want to.. spend / raise money etc.

crez
05-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Friend has a Mercury Tracer that just can't die, it runs really well, could be had for uber cheap if it's any help.

Graham_A_M
05-24-2009, 08:59 PM
^ Yeah that one... I think we should all pitch in for the $600 he wants for it. It may not be the "coolest" car around but judging by your ad: it seems to be a perfect fit. For $600, I'd gladly pitch in $50 or so for that.:thumbsup:

Kloubek
05-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Didn't see this until now...

I'm hoping to have my condo sold in the next few days. If it does, I'll be chipping in $100. Until then, I'm in some serious debt!

Redlyne_mr2
05-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Awesome thanks for all the suggestions guys, she doesnt know about the thread and I'm sort of keeping it a secret. Ive found that Saturns seem to depreciate fairly quickly and there are many $500 and under Saturns out there. What I like about them is that theyre made of plastic so theyre all rust free. Anyone have any experience with the engines, transmissions on these?

5000Audi
05-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Awesome thanks for all the suggestions guys, she doesnt know about the thread and I'm sort of keeping it a secret. Ive found that Saturns seem to depreciate fairly quickly and there are many $500 and under Saturns out there. What I like about them is that theyre made of plastic so theyre all rust free. Anyone have any experience with the engines, transmissions on these?

my sister has a 2000 Saturn SL1 with around 180K, the tranny died on it, got stuck in gear.. had the tranny replaced with a new clutch and since then its been fine... the engines are great shes never had a problem with the engine..

also ill swing by the dealership tommorrow to drop off a donation!!

Graham_A_M
05-24-2009, 10:55 PM
286k on mine, not a single breakdown ever (been in my family since new)..... last time anything other then an oil change was done was back at 120k. Tranny (manual) is great, engine burns oil but thats it. I beat the snot out of mine and i just takes it, takes and takes it some more. Awesome little cars, I'd recommend them to anybody looking for a reliable cheap car thats fun to drive. Just dont buy anything older then a 1996. The early to mid 90's ones are fucking disasters with mind boggling issues in general.
Anything beyond then is a decent choice. Their fun, sporty little cars that get incredible fuel economy. I get 42mpg with mine on the highway...
easily fast enough for whatever I want it to do, short of racing I mean.

rage2
05-24-2009, 11:53 PM
I loved the saturn courtesy car that I had to drive around in for 2 months years ago. They have cup holders that hold super big gulps! :rofl:

max_boost
05-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Damn I missed this thread.

Donations and yet no pics of receptionist yet? j/k but someone had to say it!

Check your e-mail. I'll donate. Can never have enough good karma. I'll also pass it along to Tomco because he's always up for this kind of stuff.

Redlyne_mr2
05-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Damn I missed this thread.

Donations and yet no pics of receptionist yet? j/k but someone had to say it!

Check your e-mail. I'll donate. Can never have enough good karma. I'll also pass it along to Tomco because he's always up for this kind of stuff.

Sam thank you so much for the donation!

5000audi, I'm not in tomorrow so as per the instructions in the first post please have the receptionist put the envelope into the safe, let her know it's my request.

As for the year of the Saturn I don't have enough for a 96+ unfortunately, we'll see how it goes.

thanks all

Graham_A_M
05-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by crez
Friend has a Mercury Tracer that just can't die, it runs really well, could be had for uber cheap if it's any help.
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/265245/fs-cheap-reliable-mercury-tracer/

here it is... I think we should all pitch in and get this.

This is what I was reffering to a few posts ago.

rage2
05-26-2009, 02:20 AM
I like the Saturn idea better than a Mercury Tracer haha. Those Mercurys are really horrible POS that I wouldnt take for free lol.

Prices are around the same for a Saturn right?

turbotrip
05-26-2009, 02:38 AM
how much money do you guys have now? id probably be able to "donate" a newer integra for pretty cheap

torob
05-26-2009, 06:46 AM
Here's a saturn, not sure of model...

1991 Saturn. $500.00 OBO. Call 403.463.6437 if you need any further information. Body is in good shape, green in color. Must sell. First $500 takes the car.

Cars like this could be great as the "broke" part might be something stupid... who knows, might just not have gas

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-FREE-Honda-civic-W0QQAdIdZ118989106

inline6turbo
05-26-2009, 07:38 AM
I may be able to get my hands on a 95 monte carlo automatic. I just had it inspected for my neighbors yesterday and I don't think they're keeping it. It runs and drives perfect just needs an alignment.

Let me know if you're interested.

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Ya I have my eyes on a Saturn, I was supposed to go take a look at one yesterday but the seller was busy so I'm going to take a look at it today. I'll let you guys know how it all works out. So far I'm up to $650. I'm trying to get the car for an under budget price so that I have some extra to buy some parts for a tuneup. Plug wires, spark plugs, oil filter, fluids etc. I'll keep you all posted.

vengie
05-26-2009, 11:20 AM
On my way to the dealership.

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by vengie
On my way to the dealership.

Thanks a lot bud, I'm not in until 1 so have them put into the safe like the rest. :)

Mr_ET
05-26-2009, 11:33 AM
If a car is selected and it needs a bit of work to get her back on the road, I would be willing to work on it and get it running free of charge:thumbsup:

Great thread and hope this works out for her.

theken
05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
i wonder if anybody has a car that they dont drive, that they could "lend" for a while, until she can get some extra income?

rage2
05-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by theken
i wonder if anybody has a car that they dont drive, that they could "lend" for a while, until she can get some extra income?
If it wasn't for insurance issues, lots of people have winter cars they don't drive. My GTI hasn't moved since early April and wont get driven till October.

Even my cousins visiting from HK don't get to borrow it. Insurance is too big of a nightmare if anything happens.

403Gemini
05-26-2009, 12:13 PM

I had a 97 SC2, gave it to my parents when I got the cobalt ss/sc. They drive it to and from creston every weekend and i think it had about 250,000kms on it with the original clutch and no engine problems at all. Only thing I ever had to do to it was regular maintenance and fix the brakes.

Just try and get a SL2 or SC2, the DOHC is a tough engine.

5hift
05-26-2009, 01:29 PM
I learned to drive stick mostly on a 92ish?(pop up headlights) SC2 as well. I drove the fuck outta it and really did not maintain as I should have, but it was really solid. Doesnt have the greatest appeal, but I thought it was very economical and reliable.

The only thing I hated was those crappy electronic seatbelts it had.

I think if you can find a well mainted auto from some older person, it will be a great car for her. Reliable, and a good value buy as the Saturn name seems to cause the cars to depriciate faster than they should.

One thing to watch out for, if I remember correctly, those rust free polimer(sp) panels used to cost a arm and a leg to replace in case of a accident.

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2009, 02:42 PM
UPDATE: Her current car just got out of the shop, it looks like they were able to fix the issue and the engine is going to be ok. I was sort of hoping that they wouldnt have been able to fix it because he car just doesnt seem like it has much life in it, not to mention the clutch is shot. That being said I will be refunding everyone their money.. thanks for all your generosity guys. To avoid paypal fees and furthers losses from using online transactions I hope you all don't mind if I arrange to drop off cash or just mail you cheques. Please let me know what works.

thanks Beyond

Quiet10
05-26-2009, 03:41 PM
get her a better car anyways?
What if the problem reoccurs? are you gonna post another thread about it again? LOL. :rofl:

:dunno:

kenny
05-26-2009, 03:49 PM
UPDATE: Her current car just got out of the shop, it looks like they were able to fix the issue and the engine is going to be ok. I was sort of hoping that they wouldnt have been able to fix it because he car just doesnt seem like it has much life in it, not to mention the clutch is shot. That being said I will be refunding everyone their money.. thanks for all your generosity guys. To avoid paypal fees and furthers losses from using online transactions I hope you all don't mind if I arrange to drop off cash or just mail you cheques. Please let me know what works.

thanks Beyond

If you use the Refund option on PayPal, transaction fees are refunded as well.

vengie
05-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Quiet10
What if the problem reoccurs? are you gonna post another thread about it again? LOL. :rofl:

stevieo
05-26-2009, 04:01 PM
i just read this haha guess i'm a little late. but if you change your mind redlyne and decide that you just want to get her a better car let me know ill chip in $50.

drtoohotty1
05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Worst end to an epic thread ever........ :( I like the idea of getting her a new Saturn bullet-proof mobile and ask her when you give it to her for her car and let’s have a beyond stress releasing session on the car at $1 a whack! I would bring the bats!!!

rage2
05-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
i just read this haha guess i'm a little late. but if you change your mind redlyne and decide that you just want to get her a better car let me know ill chip in $50.
If her car's working, it solves her initial problem. Why would you buy her a better car? That makes no sense.

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Quiet10

I thought about that as well however with the money I've collected I'd be buying a very inexpensive car which may break down at any given day, I would do my best to find the best example possible for the $ but there is always a lot of uncertainty with a car under $1000. I collected the money to help a person who was in dire need of a vehicle however now that she has a vehicle I feel bad taking everyones hard earned money as a "just in case" cause.

It's your money so it's your call guys but I think it would be best if I just returned the funds.

FiveFreshFish
05-26-2009, 04:17 PM

thanks Beyond

Could you put the money to a new clutch?

vengie
05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Put the money towards fixing up her current car 100%, whatever is leftover give her for gas money :dunno:

bubbley
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, my car just died on me..i would appreciate these funds ...it would help me alot :angel:

I do not have a vag and boobies..i hope that doesnt matter

rage2
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
It makes no sense to replace her beater with a beater. Her car's fixed, end of story.

If there's a beyond millionaire that wants to buy her a new car and be her sugar daddy, that's a different story.

benyl
05-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by rage2

If there's a beyond millionaire

Isn't that you?

403Gemini
05-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Isn't that you?

Bah beat me too it!!!

Ryan, whatever you decide to do with the money I'm cool with whatever :) I can stop by the dealership and pick it up if you decide to refund.

Cheers

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Bah beat me too it!!!

Ryan, whatever you decide to do with the money I'm cool with whatever :) I can stop by the dealership and pick it up if you decide to refund.

Cheers
Hi Wayne,
I've already begun sending out refunds, if you have the time to swing by great, if not we can make arrangements to meet up. I have your money sitting here. I will be sending all those who donated pms to make arrangements.

Sorry the thread didn't deliver but at the end of the day we're dealing with peoples hard earned money and generosity and although the receptionists car needs work it is still getting her to work every day. As long as the car is still getting her to work then she can go about saving her money to get the clutch done on her own.

thanks all

TomcoPDR
06-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Ahh crap sorry I missed this post, skipped Beyond for 2-3 weeks cuz of work.

Well glad you got the issue handled.