PDA

View Full Version : Street racing in Canada

MoDo27
05-23-2009, 12:36 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Street-Racing-in-Canada_680493.htm

DonJuan
05-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Is that Manitoba?

I guess it's understandable since there is nothing else to do except be gay.

Here's hoping the cops record the liscence plates. :thumbsup:

van
05-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Hey, whiner, your video sucks.

MoDo27
05-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by van
Hey, whiner, your video sucks.

Hey Ricer faggot, is that because it doesn't involve a bunch of retarded teenagers jerking off onto Hondas and other bullshit imports ? Or possibly exotics you'll never afford in your lifetime because you are a failure at life ??

Thought so.

:)

n1zm0
05-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
Is that Manitoba?

the palm trees in the datsun footage (how did you not notice that OP??!) and license plate on the silver firebird, this video is a load of BS lol or the footage was stolen cause it's no where close to canada, watch the freeway signs, one sign reads Ybor City... in FLORIDA.

way to represent canucks Modo :facepalm:

Kardon
05-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Warning, contains ACDC and a bunch of american cars from the 90's.

MoDo27
05-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Kardon
Warning, contains ACDC and a bunch of american cars from the 90's.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/CrystalsMethod/l_1d9ac9ae9af0213eb1bdb99f3ee490e4.jpg

slinkie
05-23-2009, 05:27 PM
joke topic

jdmXSI
05-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Is this guy not getting on anyone else's nerves? Seems like a paracite if you ask me, nothing good to contribute but BS. I vote to ban his ass!:D

MoDo27
05-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by slinkie
joke topic

ding ding ding

alloroc
05-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
Is this guy not getting on anyone else's nerves? Seems like a paracite if you ask me, nothing good to contribute but BS. I vote to ban his ass!:D

It seems odd that when someone criticizes a video he jumps right into a personal attack. Not everyone is going to like everything, but then again he hasn't posted much of anything worthwhile (or in a positive fashion) in a long time.

Most everything he posts is troll bait trying to show off old V-8's and he presents it as troll bait ... like in this thread ...http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=264881

I appreciate American muscle, and I am willing to bet the majority of forum members here on Beyond do as well. In my time I helped build a couple of engines for the oval here at race city and helped my old man put an 11:1 compression 440 in a dodge van. I also have complete respect for all of Toma's V-8's that he has owned or tuned. (though we have never met). But the reality is that nearly every person on here drives in import and the amount of work, expertise and tuning to make an 11 or 12 second daily driven import is for the most part greater than what it would take to make an 8 or 9 second chevelle.

...Though Gary Kramer's car in the picture modo linked to is sweet and exceptional. Perhaps if Modo showed some intelligence and presented it as such ie - Pic of Gary Kramer's F3 Pro-charged Chevelle. We would have ooohhd and aaahhhd but to present it in the way he did in the the thread I linked to above is unreasonable and shows just how classless he is.

In this video I saw sections that were definitely Canada and another section that appeared to be Florida. Either way every single person in that video is doing something absolutely stupid. I hope they all lose their licenses.

FiveFreshFish
05-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
I vote to ban his ass!:D

Someone just did.

kdwebber
05-25-2009, 01:19 AM
sweet vid