PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 SRT-4 in Calgary. *SOLD*

Phuqu
10-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Black with sunroof and Viper style seats.

Never registered.

Proper car break-in procedure. Mobil 1 oil change at 1000km.

Mopar BOV.

11.5lb Centerline Impulses 17x7 with O.E BFG KDW's.
Stock rims with tires weigh over 41lbs.

PDI'd on the 15th. Drove it for an evening or two. Took highway trip to Edmonton. Drove it a few more evenings. Took another trip to Edmonton for dyno testing. Parked in garage
since. Only 1980kms. 1200 of them highway miles. Have all bills including gas receipts showing locations.

BOV was installed at dealer. STS is on order and should be here anyday. Can sell at cost and install as well.

Price is $31500. You can drive away right now. No waiting for stock to show up.
http://members.shaw.ca/mesohorny/DCP01204.JPG

4G63Power
10-26-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Phuqu

Never registered.

:confused:

Wask
10-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Or just buy a new one for 29XXX OTD!

Phuqu
10-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Sure. Buy a new one. Then pay taxes and all the other charges. Wait for it to arrive, etc...

With GST a stock SRT-4 will run you 30703.65 at MSRP.

Sure it has a few kms on it. It wasn't 'bagged'. It was broken in properly and oil already changed. Try to find another one in this shape. Just hop in and drive it.

Most likely it will sell out or province due to the lack of PST.

This one hasn't even been registered.

This one has no GST added to on top of the price I'm asking.

Whichever way you look at it at MSRP your going to pay at least 30,700. Add up the Mastershield Protection, Rustproofing, undercoating and your easily over $31,000.

EK 2.0
10-26-2003, 06:43 PM
Never registered but driven??

Phuqu
10-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Insured from Day 1. You have a '14' day period to register the car or put plates on it. I never registered it yet to it isn't in any system yet.

I could have it sold as a demo since it hasn't been registered. Once it's registered then it would be a 'used' car.

Not too hard to understand but the concept is still the same. It's not in a DMV system yet. Not until I take the NVIS sheet to them.

You either want it or you don't.

I would think there is enough demand for it.

ade99
10-26-2003, 11:35 PM
why are you selling it already, if you don't mind me asking

Akagi Redsuns
10-26-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by ade99
why are you selling it already, if you don't mind me asking

My guess is that he wanted an extended testdrive and wants to sell it for a minimal loss (if it is even a loss....if got connections it's at a profit). So almost like a free rental. Nice.

On "paper" it's not used, so however buys it will be the "1st" owner, but fact is that it's used. You are lucky it's a SRT-4 you are trying to sell and not a car that is not desired as you avoiding the huge depreciation cost when you drive any car off the delears lot. Good luck in the selling it, would have thought it would be held on to for more than a couple of weeks.

ryder_23
10-27-2003, 12:23 AM
^
i think if he bought it for a rental use, he woulda thought of that before, therefore he knew right away how well it would hold its value.

Makdaddy
10-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Aren't you supposed to break in an engine for more than 1000 km? if you have 1980 km on it and 1200 km is highway...??

but nice car, free bump!

Akagi Redsuns
10-27-2003, 12:43 AM
Actually in the manual for the SRT-4 (at least in the American SRT-4), it says to drive moderately for the 1st 500 kms. So it would be ok provided he drove moderatey for those kms.

Phuqu
10-27-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

My guess is that he wanted an extended testdrive

Your kidding right?

I've never heard of that before. I bought it because I wanted it. I'm selling it for personal reasons. Bottom line.

It would just be parked when the snowfalls. It will have the roughly the same mileage if I sell it now or in spring. You do the math. I'll get more now than when the snow is gone.

If no one wants it that's fine. It's a great car and I will have no problems driving it.

Personal reasons at this time make it more feasible to sell at this time than later on.

Akagi Redsuns
10-27-2003, 01:20 AM
Sounds like a good plan. If you have to sell, can't blame you wanting to do it as soon as possible, no use taking up real estate and payments.

I wasn't being serious with my comment...just trying to pry out a reason on selling it, that's all, seems rather odd to sell it so soon after you bought it. No offense was intented.

Good luck with sale, I am sure someone will snatch up the car. Ran into a silver one near bragg creak......very fast car...damn.

Weapon_R
10-27-2003, 01:33 AM
What does it matter to everyone here? Obviously no one wants it so find something else to do. The guy is just trying to sell his car.

C4S
10-27-2003, 04:57 PM
I think for $30,000, there is no "new" car on nowaday market offer the same performance as the SRT-4 for that kind of money .. may only probaby buy a RSX mid model or a mini cooper base model .... or a 20 yr old used Porsche 911 .... :nut:

but depends on the market demand... tipical Neon drop a lots after it came off from showroom.... not sure about this SRT-4 If it is reaally long waiting time, I think it is not bad to buy one with only 2000kms on it .. ;)

I guess I should go to the dealership to take a peek .. if they hv some .. :zzz: not the kind of car for me ( I will rather buy a 20 yr old Porsche ! ) but I think this a a bargain for such a fast "stock" car ! and I think they have good and long warranty too ? :burnout:

Look nice !;)

fctommy
10-27-2003, 05:11 PM
:D i saw one in downtown Calgary today.... nice blue one...

Phuqu
10-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Sold.