PDA

View Full Version : F.S. EF parts like a fire sale! seats dashes..everything

onehawtrex
05-24-2009, 12:31 AM
anything u need for an ef let me know as i have scrapped three and have one more sitting here let me know what u eed and ill check and reply to you! prices vary obv lol trades welcome!

also have a set of toms motor sports racing seats one welded to a solid bucket because of it being in my track car and me not trusting it! but they are mounted on f150 brackets

omfgcurtis
05-24-2009, 10:41 PM
driver side seat for 90 si?
black body pieces? (driver fender, spoiler, driver door if reasonable)front lip for 90 si

probably a lot more that i cant think of..

onehawtrex
05-25-2009, 11:16 AM
ive got a costom lip and i have a black spoiler and door door has some dings if i remember correctley and i have a seat rather sell in pairs but i could sell u one racingseat maybee?

omfgcurtis
05-25-2009, 12:22 PM
its my girlfriends car so im not sure if she would want a racing seat haha. if the price for the pair isnt bad we might take them and sell our old ones then..
if you could pm me some pics of the parts and some prices that would be sweet and ill tell you what else we need.

onehawtrex
05-25-2009, 06:02 PM
my cameras down but ill c what i can do and yeah if u need anythign else let me know i also have a full exhaust for an ef hatch

onehawtrex
05-26-2009, 07:53 PM
come get everything less the seats for a case of canadian a big case! inc coilovers and exhaust!