PDA

View Full Version : Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX

CelicaST-162
10-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Anyone seen this car? hahaha its a first gen crx painted dark blue with rim wanna be hubcaps and those wishy washer led lights....When my and my friends drove by it, we had a good laugh!:D

PsI
10-26-2003, 08:43 PM
HAHAH.. this car is a joke!! guy thinks he's hot shit or something.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Danger_Mouse
10-26-2003, 08:45 PM
Yea he lives in the N.E, basically its a stock CRX with hubcaps...

ninspeed
10-26-2003, 09:47 PM
loud exaust and the lower rear wanna be skirt is sagging? if so he works at the futureshop by my house and allways reves his engine up before he goes anywhere... sits there and revs it for like 5 minutes

Hakkola
10-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Is this the S 1500???? I saw a blue crx today, I think it was, with the letters S 1500 on the back, and a turbo badge, wtf is this?

Ben
10-26-2003, 11:55 PM
I ran into a Blue CRX being driven by a black dude. It had dark 18" rims on it, looked not bad, heading down 17th ave in the Lawn last night around 11. We hit a light and I was just gonna accellerate normal. then I hear his brutal shit can exhaust as he stomps on it. so I gassed her. 4 car lenghts after 1st gear, 10 after 2nd. he immediatly cut accross 3 lanes and exited when he saw we would line up again. I laughed.

three.eighteen.
10-27-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
loud exaust and the lower rear wanna be skirt is sagging? if so he works at the futureshop by my house and allways reves his engine up before he goes anywhere... sits there and revs it for like 5 minutes

theres a guy with a viper in my neighbourhood that does that...is it cool to do it when you have 8+ cylinders?

Spenser
10-27-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

theres a guy with a viper in my neighbourhood that does that...is it cool to do it when you have 8+ cylinders?

Dude i wish i lived in the rich neibourhood, where i live people rev their lawnomowers

PsI
10-30-2003, 10:08 PM
haha nono the guy that drives the crx that celica is talkin about.. he this nerdy ass white kid.. he thinks he's pretty though.. i think he lives in mayland heights.

davidI
10-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

Answer. Yes.

Seanith
10-30-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by davidI

Answer. Yes.

werd lol

-APEX-
10-31-2003, 06:42 PM
sounds like the owner of this crx is a hardcore wal-mart shopper

A_3
11-08-2003, 01:47 AM
Yes, if you own a viper your the man, and you can do that!

YCB
11-08-2003, 08:56 PM
why are all the ricers in the NE??? lime green ricer?? ugly accords... my car.. haha... just cuz NE is ghetto.. u don't have to flaunt it..

Blush
11-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
Anyone seen this car? hahaha its a first gen crx painted dark blue with rim wanna be hubcaps and those wishy washer led lights....When my and my friends drove by it, we had a good laugh!:D

The guy is a idiot. He "Street Races" and thinks his car will beat almost anything. Hes a moron with Walmart hubs...I'm embarrassed to say I know who the guy is. :barf:

Spenser
11-11-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Blush

The guy is a idiot. He "Street Races" and thinks his car will beat almost anything. His a moron with Walmart hubs...I'm embarrassed to say I know who the guy is. :barf:

O yeah, that guy almost beat me, till i hit the F&F special edition LEDs oops i mean NOS, I saw him one time, he got the car painted and they ripped him off and didn't paint the whole thing, Then i saw him again down town fighting a speeding ticket, I was there getting my "good driver award" Then I saw him AGAIN with his buddy who had a GEO METRO with the same hub caps and he thought he could beat me. lol. then the next week he borrowed his friends' supra turbo and wanted to race me, Him and the other guy had wakie takies from k mart and were radioin' each other back and forth on how big their burn outs were....very pathatic "yeah theres a bit of tire on the ground, or maybe its just scuffs from when you slammed on your brakes, can't tell":guns: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Blush
11-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Oh and just to 'top' it off, he has the F&F plate cover :rofl:

The guy with the Supra is the same guy who owns the GEO. Both tools IMO. heh.

BigYellowMonkey
11-11-2003, 03:33 PM
Haha yup... And I can see him practicing already...

Ok... so here we go... Take a deep breath, I'm gonna beat this mofo cause ma whip is mad tyte. REV IT REV IT ok here we go REV IT REV IT OH SHIT REDLINE STOP REVVING ok ok REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH! OH SHIT I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN GEAR! ok ok REV IT REV IT MAKE SURE ITS IN FIRST REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH!
OK I DIDN'T STALL THIS TIME! SWEET! OK NOW WHICH WAY DO I GO FROM FIRST TO SECOND? THIS WAY?
OH SHIT THATS THIRD! NO FAIR RE-RACE RE-RACE I MISSED SECOND! OK STOP, PUT IT IN FIRST, REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH! OH SHIT ALMOST REDLINE! SHIFT THIS WAY! YESS SECOND THIS TIME! OH SHIT ALMOST REDLINE! OK NOW INTO THIRD... DAMN THE SHIFTER'S STICKING! OH I FORGOT TO CLUTCH! OH WELL!
OK I'M IN THIRD NOW WHAT DO I DO? SPRAY BIATCH SPRAY! THIS IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A 55 SHOT BUT THE BOTTLE IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE ONE IN FAST AND THE FURIOUS WHICH WAS A 300 SHOT I THINK! THAT PUTS MY HONDA UP TO 385 HP!! OK SPRAY NAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OK OTHER RED BUTTON NAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OH SHIT THATS A 600 SHOT OF NAWSSSSSSSSSSS!
I'M PULLIN HIM I'M PULLIN HIM! OH MAN MY WHIP IS MAD TYTE! OH SHIT WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

KABOOOOOOM!

and the little blue honda's engine blows apart.

On second thought, I wouldn't race him. All those little plastic pieces spraying all over the car's general area might scratch your paintjob.

Toyota owns Honda. :poosie: My mom's sienna could walk all over your CRX. And even if it couldn't, well, it's a minivan. :thumbsup:

-Biggie!

*edit* oh yeah, and regardless of whether the sienna's faster than the CRX, it's an automatic. I don't need to worry about missing those shifts :poosie:

Spenser
11-11-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by BigYellowMonkey

Toyota owns Honda. :poosie: My mom's sienna could walk all over your CRX. And even if it couldn't, well, it's a minivan. :thumbsup:

-Biggie!

There was already a thread about whos mom's mini van could beat who's. Besides, my dads station wagon would own your moms van.

Cryo
11-11-2003, 03:44 PM
lol thats a good one.

BigYellowMonkey
11-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Spenser

There was already a thread about whos mom's mini van could beat who's. Besides, my dads station wagon would own your moms van.

Lol what kinda station wagon does your dad drive? Bimmer or veedub?

-Biggie!

Blush
11-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Spenser

Dude i wish i lived in the rich neibourhood, where i live people rev their lawnomowers
:rofl: :rofl:

CelicaST-162
11-11-2003, 04:49 PM
When I drive to my friends house ("Frank") on beyond, I never see that guys CRX parked on the street anymore....maybe he stored it! hahahahahaha....If so, why would u store a car like that....:rofl:

4CylFiero
11-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Oh yah

PsI
11-12-2003, 10:41 PM
hah thats the one! GAY GAY

illeagle
11-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by YCB
why are all the ricers in the NE??? lime green ricer?? ugly accords... my car.. haha... just cuz NE is ghetto.. u don't have to flaunt it..
We have the Taxi cabs..... and City police

CelicaST-162
11-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 4CylFiero
Oh yah

HAHAH thats the one!

Primer_Drift
11-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by BigYellowMonkey

Lol what kinda station wagon does your dad drive? Bimmer or veedub?

-Biggie!

Prolly a Volvo 2.4T... damn those things are fast for looking like a brick.

Spenser
11-14-2003, 09:30 PM
It's amazing how a car we all think is so ugly can be photographed, and eveyone here seems to know him, HE's a trippy guy.

My dad don't drive a station wagon no more, he's got a mini van, challengers welcome........

streetracer
11-17-2003, 01:41 AM
first off i'm the guy that drives the geo, and its a geo storm u stupid fuck, second of all its my winter car and i didnt fucking borrow the turbo supra ITS FUCKING MINE!!!, third of all spencer u better watch your fucking back cuz were gonna kick your ass next time we see u for starting shit!!!!

ok now this is the guy with the blue crx

ok, where to start, first off, i dont know what the fuck i did to any of you, my car isnt stock, it's bought and payed for and it not to bad looking, i wana know from you fucks where you get off trying to mouth me off on the internet saying how bad my car is, who the fuck started this and who the fuck has the balls to say it to my face, thats the question i will leave for you asshole's to answer, it's MY car and if you have a fucking problem with that, step toe-2-toe with me and show me how much of a "man" you really fucking are, oh, and for you spencer, you better hope to god that i dont find you one day, cause i guarantee you will be eating christmas dinner through a tube you fucking inbreed, no no no, thats not a threat, it's a fucking promisse....

streetracer
11-17-2003, 01:51 AM
oh and chrissy "blush", i dont know where you fucking get off talking shit about me and my car, i've never dis-respected you, how dare you fucking start shit with me, goes to show you how shallow your life really is, you stupid little slut....

Pete92SL
11-17-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by streetracer
first off i'm the guy that drives the geo, and its a geo storm u stupid fuck, second of all its my winter car and i didnt fucking borrow the turbo supra ITS FUCKING MINE!!!, third of all spencer u better watch your fucking back cuz were gonna kick your ass next time we see u for starting shit!!!!

ok, where to start, first off, i dont know what the fuck i did to any of you, my car isnt stock, it's bought and payed for and it not to bad looking, i wana know from you fucks where you get off trying to mouth me off on the internet saying how bad my car is, who the fuck started this and who the fuck has the balls to say it to my face, thats the question i will leave for you asshole's to answer, it's MY car and if you have a fucking problem with that, step toe-2-toe with me and show me how much of a "man" you really fucking are, oh, and for you spencer, you better hope to god that i dont find you one day, cause i guarantee you will be eating christmas dinner through a tube you fucking inbreed, no no no, thats not a threat, it's a fucking promisse....

Relax dude, it's just a car and an opinion.

Pete

Ben
11-17-2003, 01:52 AM

This guy needs a hug.

streetracer
11-17-2003, 02:04 AM
ok i understand that its just a car but when they start saying "Blush" thire both tools, "PSI" - he this nerdy ass white kid.. he thinks he's pretty though, "Bluch" - The guy is a idiot. He "Street Races" and thinks his car will beat almost anything. Hes a moron with Walmart hubs, THATS WHEN IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. and where does that little slut chrissy have anything to fucking say about this shit... Stupid ugly ass FAT!! BITCH

lam-boy
11-17-2003, 02:07 AM
hey man, relax.
don't take to heart what these guys say.

streetracer
11-17-2003, 02:13 AM
this is the guy with the CRX now, atleast there's one decent person in here, thanx though, i dont understand where people get there jollies from making fun of someone's car, obviously i take it personally and i'm the kinda guy that wont stand for that shit, even when they say things over the net and dont have the balls to say it to my face, sure i do respect people's opinions but when they get outa hand and get retarded thats where i draw the line, it's one thing saying "i dont like honda's" or specifically "CRX's" at that but when you say the driver's a fag, retarded and a tool, thats where it stops, you dont even know me and are going on by what others are saying, mainly, people need to lose the highskool mentality bullshit and start to see shit clearly....

oh and by the way, spencer.... your still dead....

oh oh oh, and chrissy, havent forgotten you.... somehow i recall you liking chad and wanting to get with him, yet he didnt wana go out with you or anything so i think your starting all this shit out of revenge, like i said before, highskool shit should stay in highskool and chad doesent like you.... and yes, in his words he said "you stupid fat ugly slut", so dont hold that against me ( anthony ) just saying what he said....

Ben
11-17-2003, 02:17 AM
ok man, I'm sorry peeps were hating on your ride, but thats enough with the blaitant personal attacks, not going to tollerate that anymore.

streetracer
11-17-2003, 02:25 AM
listen, first off there's 2 people talking on this account, secondly i would say you people were the one's who started with the blatent personal attacks, i've never disrespected any of you yet you come on here acting like i'm an asshole, trust me, you dont even know the person i am, mabe next-time you come accross someone like this you'll be a little nicer to them and not listen to everyone else, huh...?, if anyone should not stand for this shit anymore it's me, enough already, just stop all this "highskool"shit already....

Ben
11-17-2003, 02:29 AM
listen, first off there's 2 people talking on this account, secondly i would say you people were the one's who started with the blatent personal attacks, i've never disrespected any of you yet you come on here acting like i'm an asshole, trust me, you dont even know the person i am, mabe next-time you come accross someone like this you'll be a little nicer to them and not listen to everyone else, huh...?, if anyone should not stand for this shit anymore it's me, enough already, just stop all this "highskool"shit already....

No, you listen...

Its the internet, alright. The internet is probably one of the LEAST serious places I can think of. People have a false sense of confidence on the net and feel they can post whatever without any reprocussions. Not everyone will like the car you drive, thats life, hell, I get it all the time, but take it in stride. Sure what was said was bad, but is that how you make what they said look bad, by doing it 10 times worse. Have some dignity and brush it off. To each their own, right?

Cheers.

Primer_Drift
11-17-2003, 02:40 AM
:drama: This thread was lame to begin with..
Street Encounters should be about something a little more interesting than bad looking cars, bashing bad looking cars, and people getting all pissy about it. Streetracer if you have a problem with what ppl are sayin, say it to them in a pm or better yet realize it doesnt matter what others say about your shit as long as u like it.

streetracer
11-17-2003, 05:00 PM
thanx guys, i appreciate you talking to me about this and understanding what i have to say, i wont post again, and like i said, some people think that cause they can cuss people out on the net that there big, and like before, it all boils down to high-skool mentality, this is over, this is a stupid thread and people need lives, why dont you guys just close this thread down and end this shit, end of story....

itsnotaDUB
11-17-2003, 05:45 PM
:drama: its sCHool, i really hope you knew

streetracer
11-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by itsnotaDUB
:drama: its sCHool, i really hope you knew

yeah i know it's school, i'm not a wigger or someone with a 4th grade education, i spell it "skool" just cause i can, i dont know why i do and for that i dont have an explanation neither....

Danger_Mouse
11-17-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by streetFAGGOT

Ohh im sorry, its a GEO-STORM.... that makes it that much fucking better!!!

Originally posted by streetFAGGOT
third of all spencer u better watch your fucking back cuz WERE gonna kick your ass next time we see u for starting shit!!!

"WERE" gonna beat him up??? U fuckin pansy ass bitch bitch.... U cant fight him 1 on 1??? Spencer is in fuckin highschool and ur like fuckin 20 years old and it will take u and your faggot ass "CRX-BITCH" to kick his ass?

Originally posted by streetFAGGOT #2

HOO-FUCKIN-RAY... the prowd owner is here!!!

Ur car isnt stock??? Wtf is done to in then? Not counting those awsome, top of the line hubcaps...

And just to let you know... I was fuckin present when Spencer made fun of u and ur gay ass car... FACE TO FACE.. bicth.. if U wanted to do something u should have done it there... instead of taking it up the ass like ur used to...

it's MY car and if you have a fucking problem with that, step toe-2-toe with me and show me how much of a "man" you really fucking are

U sound like a fuckin queer.... Thats the fuckin gayest challenge i've ever heard... what r u gonna tell him next? That there aint enough room in this town for both of us?

oh, and for you spencer, you better hope to god that i dont find you one day, cause i guarantee you will be eating christmas dinner through a tube you fucking inbreed, no no no, thats not a threat, it's a fucking promisse....

U think ur a fuckin Big Shot cause U make fun of Spencer on the internet?

Ur the fuckin bitch... u think ur some sort of fuckin KEYBOARD COMMANDO or something?

Dont get fuckin cocky on the internet... the difference is... U need to FIND Spencer...

We know where u fuckin live, and where u pump ass... I mean gas at the fuckin Co-op Gas station...

U ever fuckin TOUCH, TALK TO, LOOK AT Spencer the wrong way, there will be some sereous consequences and reprocussions...

NOW FUCKIN DROP IT BEFORE WE DROP U

Spenser
11-17-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

Ohh im sorry, its a GEO-STORM.... that makes it that much fucking better!!!

"WERE" gonna beat him up??? U fuckin pansy ass bitch bitch.... U cant fight him 1 on 1??? Spencer is in fuckin highschool and ur like fuckin 20 years old and it will take u and your faggot ass "CRX-BITCH" to kick his ass?

HOO-FUCKIN-RAY... the prowd owner is here!!!

Ur car isnt stock??? Wtf is done to in then? Not counting those awsome, top of the line hubcaps...

And just to let you know... I was fuckin present when Spencer made fun of u and ur gay ass car... FACE TO FACE.. bicth.. if U wanted to do something u should have done it there... instead of taking it up the ass like ur used to...

U sound like a fuckin queer.... Thats the fuckin gayest challenge i've ever heard... what r u gonna tell him next? That there aint enough room in this town for both of us?

U think ur a fuckin Big Shot cause U make fun of Spencer on the internet?

Ur the fuckin bitch... u think ur some sort of fuckin KEYBOARD COMMANDO or something?

Dont get fuckin cocky on the internet... the difference is... U need to FIND Spencer...

We know where u fuckin live, and where u pump ass... I mean gas at the fuckin Co-op Gas station...

U ever fuckin TOUCH, TALK TO, LOOK AT Spencer the wrong way, there will be some sereous consequences and reprocussions...

NOW FUCKIN DROP IT BEFORE WE DROP U

:guns:

YEah, what he said, I would be proud if I were one of you 2 guys, your gay, you got the attention of the whole Beyond, you street race, and get this, you also think it's cool, pretty good accomplishments, for you guys, :devil: :rofl:

I think it's cool that your "in" to the car scene, :rofl: but come on, it wasn't just me who dissed you car, it was alot of people.....

besides, just because it's a car doesn't mean you can make it anyway you wish and not be given shit cause it's ugly,
IT'S CALLED HAVING A BIT OF STYLE,

WHICH YOU BOTH DON'T HAVE! which is weird, considering your gay and you drive a geo and walmart box.
:closed:

streetracer
11-17-2003, 09:40 PM
first off there's 2 people talking on this nickname, secondly i dont like your fucking attitude "danger_mouse" and thirdly, why would it matter what kind of car i have and how i made it, seriously, and no, i dont need anyone to stand with me or help me kick anyone's ass, if anything you would need a friend to carry your body-bag, and yeah, i DO know where spencer lives, dont you worry about that one, and how is my car shit when he has a bondo-job quarter-panel, mis-matched paint and a missing headlite, oh, and as for you saying that you would "drop" me if i started shit with spencer, not a very good thing to say on your behalf, if you are man enough to deal with this in person tell me when and where, and secondly, spencer or anyone has never made fun of my car while i was around, if they did i would have said something, i remember once when spencer was selling his 5-bolt rims that were apparenly just taken off of his 4-bolt civic, hmm, how's that work.... seriously now, no one gives a shit what you 2 walking blowjobs think, and honestly, if your going to start shit or start something, you better be ready for trouble, cause i'm fucking serious when i say this, i'm giving you the chance, either shut the fuck up and leave well enough alone or you'll regret having a mouthy attitude and all....

see, thing is, i ALSO know where spencer lives and goes to skool ( school, there, happy...? ), you can say i got the info from a "friend-of-a-friend", needless to say were equal here, and like i said before, if you finally shut the hell up and leave shit alone, i will do the same....

and yet for some reason i cant get over the fact how you think your car's so much nicer and has so much more "class" then my car, seriously now, just cause you have a bigger engine doesent mean shit, and having dennis race your car when i went to race you, just to have your car beat me, that was sad, really and honestly sad, worst thing was, you and your little ZC almost lost to the geo storm aswell because you didnt know how to race it....

and for a final note, when did you make fun of me to my face, i would like to know considering it never happened and probably never will, cause it's honestly obvious that you 2 are the "keyboard comando's" that you keep speaking of, and this is a last chance, shut the fuck up or else.... ;)

cocoabrova
11-17-2003, 09:50 PM
"Someone close me!!" said THIS thread.....
:thumbsup:

4CylFiero
11-17-2003, 09:50 PM
first off there's 2 people talking on this nickname, secondly i dont like your fucking attitude "danger_mouse" and thirdly, why would it matter what kind of car i have and how i made it, seriously, and no, i dont need anyone to stand with me or help me kick anyone's ass, if anything you would need a friend to carry your body-bag, and yeah, i DO know where spencer lives, dont you worry about that one, and how is my car shit when he has a bondo-job quarter-panel, mis-matched paint and a missing headlite, oh, and as for you saying that you would "drop" me if i started shit with spencer, not a very good thing to say on your behalf, if you are man enough to deal with this in person tell me when and where, and secondly, spencer or anyone has never made fun of my car while i was around, if they did i would have said something, i remember once when spencer was selling his 5-bolt rims that were apparenly just taken off of his 4-bolt civic, hmm, how's that work.... seriously now, no one gives a shit what you 2 walking blowjobs think, and honestly, if your going to start shit or start something, you better be ready for trouble, cause i'm fucking serious when i say this, i'm giving you the chance, either shut the fuck up and leave well enough alone or you'll regret having a mouthy attitude and all....

see, thing is, i ALSO know where spencer lives and goes to skool ( school, there, happy...? ), you can say i got the info from a "friend-of-a-friend", needless to say were equal here, and like i said before, if you finally shut the hell up and leave shit alone, i will do the same....

and yet for some reason i cant get over the fact how you think your car's so much nicer and has so much more "class" then my car, seriously now, just cause you have a bigger engine doesent mean shit, and having dennis race your car when i went to race you, just to have your car beat me, that was sad, really and honestly sad, worst thing was, you and your little ZC almost lost to the geo storm aswell because you didnt know how to race it....

and for a final note, when did you make fun of me to my face, i would like to know considering it never happened and probably never will, cause it's honestly obvious that you 2 are the "keyboard comando's" that you keep speaking of, and this is a last chance, shut the fuck up or else.... ;)

HOnestly i think this is the dumbest thing to ever grace the internet, except for beastiality. You realize if Spenser falls down the stairs he can charge you with assult, your testimony is all over a PUBLIC FORUM, listen to people and settle it in PM's, plus your contradicting yourself now you keep acting all big and tuff on the internet, that is the dumpest thing ever and you complained about it. I have an idea why don't you ignore other people.

P.S. if you stay on this forum you should put
"i threaten in every post" as your signiture

streetracer
11-17-2003, 10:06 PM
i'm not contradicting shit, i'm not standing for shit anymore, i told him that he should end all of this stupidity, and from now on i plan on it, this IS retarded and a waste of my time, who cares if you know where i live and know where i work, like 4cylfiero said, end this shit already....

and yes, i believe this thread has been asking for it to be closed ever since it was opened....

Spenser
11-17-2003, 10:07 PM
, i remember once when spencer was selling his 5-bolt rims that were apparenly just taken off of his 4-bolt civic, hmm, how's that work

yes, I told you this cause you were dumb enough to believe it!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by streetracer

see, thing is, i ALSO know where spencer lives and goes to skool ( school, there, happy...? ), you can say i got the info from a "friend-of-a-friend", needless to say were equal here, and like i said before, if you finally shut the hell up and leave shit alone, i will do the same.... QUOTE]

Funny, since i just moved and I don't have a street adress, unless your ems i doubt you could find me house, come on i dare you to tell me where my (huge) house is!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by streetracer

and yet for some reason i cant get over the fact how you think your car's so much nicer and has so much more "class" then my car, seriously now, just cause you have a bigger engine doesent mean shit, and having dennis race your car when i went to race you, just to have your car beat me, that was sad, really and honestly sad, worst thing was, you and your little ZC almost lost to the geo storm aswell because you didnt know how to race it....QUOTE]

I never said my car was nicer then yours, get 2 accounts you poo pushing fagget, If y anything, my angine is not that big, plus, it was not running right at the time, I had no 2gear syncro, and I had never actually raced my car before, I STILL FUCKING BEAT YOU!

YOU MUST BE FUCKING RETARDED CONSIDERING YOU HAD TO SAY EVERYTHING TWICE, FUCK HEAD.

:guns: :whocares:

cocoabrova
11-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
:thumbsup:

Captain's Log Stardate 11-17-2003.........This thread.....should be.......closed.....now.....Dammit Jim!!!!

streetracer
11-17-2003, 10:47 PM
*sigh*, i can see this isnt gunna work nicely now is it, you had what, 145hp with all your mods and all, my engine has over 350,000km's on it, with original motor and tranny, so i have mabe 55hp to the wheels if i'm lucky, and yet you barely beat me, i suggest you stop running your mouth dude, or get a bigger shovel....

streetracer
11-17-2003, 10:57 PM
oh, and spencer, by the way, i believe your talking about my brother the whole time about your rims and all, that was my brother, i was inside getting a drink, i wont appologize at all if thats what yout looking for, i was the bigger guy who asked where you got the rims from, thats all, the mouthy kid was my brother, not that i'm making excuses at all, i'm just saying i never got mouthy with you, so since your being a dick about this all i thought i would set the records straight....

Spenser
11-17-2003, 11:06 PM
holy flying fuck, batman!!!!

Ben
11-18-2003, 12:02 AM
:closed: :whocares: :drama: :clap:

buh_buh
11-18-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
:thumbsup: shoulda done it yourself;)