PDA

View Full Version : LF: someone to weld in bars for rollcage ASAP

ercchry
05-25-2009, 09:56 PM
so i am looking for someone to weld in some door bars (ladder or X bars) and a diagonal bar w/harness bars on the main hoop

and also weld in the base plates

i would prefer someone with their ticket, or at the very least 3rd year.... pic of work would be good too (these are pretty critical areas of the cage so i want them close to perfect)

pm me with prices please, i need this done by Saturday afternoon (like 1pm) at the VERY latest

im pretty sure the cage is made of mild steel and is 40mmx2mm (1.6"x.080") tubing.... so that is what i would want welded in for the extra bars

Graham_A_M
05-25-2009, 10:00 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=38718

^ This guy can do it. Steve is probably the best welder you'll ever see... His work is absolutely... eye popping. I haven't even seen robotic welding machines do that quality of work.
I'd very highly recommend him for absolutely anything welding related with any sort of metal out there. :thumbsup:

ercchry
05-25-2009, 10:04 PM
arg... just tried to pm him and his box is full, hopefully he sees this thread

Graham_A_M
05-25-2009, 11:24 PM
He's my neighboor (well, down the street actually), I'll leave a note on his car window to check this section for this thread. :)

ercchry
05-28-2009, 05:25 PM
buuuummmpppp

come on i know there is many fabricators/welders on here

Mr_ET
05-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Talk to Revhard

ercchry
05-30-2009, 04:04 PM
last final attempt...... if anyone can do it tonight that would be amazing.... or if even you have tubing laying around that would really help too