PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions...HELP

sunfiredude
10-27-2003, 02:36 AM
Ok, thoughts have been going around in my head about a new car. I now have a steady well paying job and am able to make payments. I want a new ride.

In your opinions, what do u think my car is worth/what would places give me for it??.....

2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE
approx. 60, 000 km

Another problem is demerits. I have many. Over 10 i think. My insurance before i got all these demerits was $3300/yr. Now when the insurance bill comes in im dead, does anybody know what it will be at? The new car is going to be way more for insurance, so my question is: Does anybody know of a way i can get rid of some of these demerits?? Legally or not i dont care........i know of courses etc, can anyone tell me about them? And are there any other ways of getting rid of demerits? Thanks very much!!

-Dax Lealke

Fluidic
10-27-2003, 02:48 AM
Legally or not Dax? What do you think Beyonders are... hackers? "I can hack into the DMV mainframe and change vins, get info... alot of cool stuff..." (gone in 60 seconds) :rofl:

Dude... just stop getting tickets period. Or... you can wait three years before purchasing a new car... dunno... kind of in a pickle now aren't yah! lol

Peter

Davetronz
10-27-2003, 09:17 AM
Sweet Dax, good luck on the new car search. If you need someone to h4x0r the DMV let me know.

Dave

illeagle
10-27-2003, 08:33 PM
demerits? before the ticket is due you can fight it, but if it's paid and past due, you pretty much pled guilty, no turning back. I make enough money to buy a brand new STi but my insurance won't let me, too much$$$ $850.00 per MONTH. For the sunfire the dealer will prolly give you about 4-5 grand. (guess)