PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Shoe stores

logi
05-28-2009, 04:51 PM
anyone know of any good stores to pick up some kicks....not your reg footlocker or finish line kinda deal..more on the lines of undefeated and livestock kinda stores.

thanks

Amysicle
05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Well I'm not familiar with Undefeated or Livestock, but I remember when I went down 2 weeks ago there was a store called Journeys in the Premium Oulet mall (near Seaworld) that had these shoes I haven't seen anywhere else. They're like crazy colours/designs, high tops that are almost kind of ugly.

JordanEG6
05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Footactions and US Footlockers offer some good heat sometimes. Better than Canada's stuff for sure. Nike Factory Outlet also is a decent place for kicks, you'll find some gems on along the wall. I found Ultramarine Air 180 HOA just chillin' at one of the outlets in my size. You never know.

Other than that, regarding UNDFTD and LiveStock type stores, I only know of Kickz N' Threads off International Drive. About 2 minutes from "The World's Biggest McDonalds".

Also, if you're looking for Authentic NBA apparel and gear, NBA City at Universal City Walk is awesome. I picked up Jordan and Magic Barcelona USA throwbacks a couple years ago.

As mentioned, Journeys is only good if your into the Nike 6.0 line and Vans, Chucks and shit. It's more of a skater/hipster store than anything else. Sometimes they have good stuff though.

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Orlando kinda sucks for shoes, Id hit up the local skate shops. Stay away from journeys and the mall for shoes. The last time I went, two skate shops that I went to both had dope collection of shoes and clothes, a mess of nike's if your into that.

Drive down to miami, they have a dope one in downtown called 'shoe gallery' on 244 NE 1 AVE. Theres a couple in south beach... Addict in ball harbor sucks so much.

cam_wmh
05-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Any shops that carry Creative Recreations?

I have a buddy who regularly goes down there.. I'd like to get him pick me up some. (for way cheaper than here)

logi
05-29-2009, 08:01 AM
thanks guys yea i saw shoe gallery online probably will hit it up when i head to miami for a couple days...

Grogador
05-29-2009, 08:15 AM
if yer going shopping anyway, be sure to hit up Prime Outlets and Premium Outlets... they're kinda in opposite directions out along Int'l I think. Lotsa shops, cheap...