PDA

View Full Version : FS: ASUS EN7950GT HTDP Nvidia Video Card

MoD_RsX
05-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Brand new condition still in anti static bag, ASUS EN7950GT HTDP up for grabs. 90$ OBO.

I originally bought two of these video cards for a gaming pc I wanted to build myself. ( For the technical savvy I was planning on bridging the two cards ). My project left me simply upgrading my pc with one card so the second card is up for sale. As stated, brand new, still sealed in anti static bag.

Details:

ASUS EN7950GT graphics card features the outstanding technology, performance and reliability. Equipped with the most powerful GeForce™ 7950GT GPU and high-speed DDR3, users can fully exploit innovative graphics technologies such as NVIDIA® CineFX™ 4.0 engine, nView™, UltraShadow™ II technologies from NVIDIA™. ASUS EN7950GT graphics card is also HDCP ready to support future HDCP protected audio/video contents, provide worry-free upgrade to the coming high-definition contents and many other premium graphics features. Combined with unique ASUS innovations such as SPLENDID for intelligent video enhancement and interactive gaming features, the all-new ASUS card delivers the ultimate in computer visual enjoyment.

High-Speed 512M DDR3 memory interface
Support for DDR3 memory delivers fluid frame rates for even the most advanced games and applications.

Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista

HDCP Ready:
Allow playback of HD DVD, Blue Ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions

Diversified displays connectivity (Dual DVI, VGA, HDTV-Out, TV-Out)

ASUS Splendid:
Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television

ASUS Video Security Online:
Keep an eye on your home at all times no matter where you are

ASUS Game LiveShow:
Stream live gaming action onto the internet and share with other gaming enthusiast

ASUS Game Replay:
Recording gaming action and strategy into MPEG4 files to share with other gaming enthusiast

ASUS GameFace Messenger:
Easy IM and live game conference in any PC games

ASUS OnScreenDisplay:
Adjust the fame settings and enhance gaming experience without leaving the game

Graphics GPU Features