PDA

View Full Version : Patio?

Mx6er
05-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Was looking for a good downtown Patio around stephan avenue for lunch today. Does anyone have any good suggestions???

Doozer
05-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Sorry, I can't help with a specific patio, although I think there are a couple pubs right along Stephen Ave that have some tables out there. Can't remember the names though.

But I WILL say, on a Friday afternoon where it's supposed to be nearly 30C, you might want to start walking somewhere around 10:30, because every patio in the city will be insane today.

I'm just looking out my office window, thinking that I should've taken a day off to hit the golf course....

mdeluxe
05-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Doozer
Sorry, I can't help with a specific patio, although I think there are a couple pubs right along Stephen Ave that have some tables out there. Can't remember the names though.

But I WILL say, on a Friday afternoon where it's supposed to be nearly 30C, you might want to start walking somewhere around 10:30, because every patio in the city will be insane today.

I'm just looking out my office window, thinking that I should've taken a day off to hit the golf course....

yep sums it up accuratly... going to be a pretty hot day today. Patio's will be packed from before 11am til 2am tonight.

good luck!! :clap: yay for summer

msommers
05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Lots of options on 17th ave if you're not restricted to Stephen Ave.

malcolmk14
05-29-2009, 10:06 AM
earls - bankers hall

get there early.

sk8r3124
05-29-2009, 10:37 AM
I am checking out the Amsterdam Rhino after work today. Friends had to make a reservation.

I am going to try and get to the Ship n Anchor tomorrow, but I have a feeling I am going to have to get there super early, that patio always fills up instantly.