PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: White ITR upsidedown!!!

Nismorphed
05-30-2009, 01:30 AM
So I left the Rhino tonight at about 1am. I was driving down first and when I got to 5th, BAM A white ITR on the sidewalk on its roof. Looked like it had JDM rims and some other parts. How the fuck it ended up where it was is beyond me. snapped a pic but the iphone doesnt have a good camera

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/R-tuned-V/Car/IMG_0019-1.jpg

badatusrnames
05-30-2009, 01:33 AM
Fuck man, just came on here to post a thread on this... I passed by it on my way home. This is 5th ave and 1st st., the Integra is lying in the NE corner of the intersection.

He must have been doing something really dumb to put it on its roof. I thought it was weird that it struck me that the headlights were still on as I passed by.

I hope the driver + passengers are ok, but it didn't look to good for anyone in the front seats. Didn't see an ambulance though... which could be a good or bad sign.

5000Audi
05-30-2009, 01:33 AM
crazy... poor car..

Nismorphed
05-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah it was crazy, There was someone sitting on the curb beside the cop looked like maybe the driver

MugenBB6
05-30-2009, 03:15 AM
It looks like my friend dennis's integra. Did it have white rega's on it and a wings west lip?

403s1n
05-30-2009, 03:46 AM
WTF!!! poor ITR.

rage2
05-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Usually in downtown, you have to get T-boned (someone running a light) to flip upside down. Did you see any other damaged cars?

Deetz
05-30-2009, 07:45 AM
I wonder if he was taking a turn to fast and smoked a curb sending it over

Hash_man
05-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Wow, he fucked that up... But I was thinking the same thing as rage... If he didnt get tboned, then he must have been driving like a complete moron.

JTC180
05-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Edit: NVM slightly different wheels. I dont think its the same car because there was a Asian chick driving the other one.

mutsuraboshi
05-30-2009, 09:27 AM
the itr got pit maneuvered by a suv into a curb which sent it over. the lady was inventing a dual left turn at the intersection and i was unlucky enough to be passing her on the outside lane. she is from out of town. I am very grateful to be alive... I will be going to church on sunday instead of the honda cruise. i just fixed her up last week for the new season too......:facepalm:

n1zm0
05-30-2009, 09:42 AM
^Holy fk man, good that you're ok, church, temple, mosque all seem like a good idea after that one, did your tire catch a pothole or sewer cap or something to flip it? Or just she hit you that hard it cause it to flip?

Edit: nvm I didn't read the curb part, what province/state was she from?

Joe-G
05-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Wow, is it a total waste? Good thing your safe, but that just blows.

Maybe you can buy it back from insurance, and if the unibody is still good you can swap the roof, etc?

JordanAndrew
05-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by mutsuraboshi
the itr got pit maneuvered by a suv into a curb which sent it over. the lady was inventing a dual left turn at the intersection and i was unlucky enough to be passing her on the outside lane. she is from out of town. I am very grateful to be alive... I will be going to church on sunday instead of the honda cruise. i just fixed her up last week for the new season too......:facepalm:

Shit happens all the time, Glad you're ok though. I've been to two major accidents myself and I'm always thankful that I came out of those alive. (I totalled both cars, two 5th gen Preludes to be exact, both not my fault.)

Hopefully insurance won't be too much of a bitch when you start claiming for damages. Do you have full coverage?

B20EF
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
^^It shouldn't matter, it sounds like it was the other drivers fault. Unless you mean other modifications to the car which may not be covered, that would suck.

Tik-Tok
05-30-2009, 11:26 AM

Glad you're safe.... but how fast were you going to get flipped like that?

JordanAndrew
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by B20EF
^^It shouldn't matter, it sounds like it was the other drivers fault. Unless you mean other modifications to the car which may not be covered, that would suck.

Actually based on my experience, it does matter if you have collision or not. In my first accident I didn't have collision coverage but the guy was at fault. My insurance and the other party's insurance took their sweet ass time to process everything before I can get my money back for my car. On my second accident I was smarter and had collision coverage. Within I'd say a week I got my cheque from my insurance to cover my loses.

It might differ from insurance to insurance but for my case that's what happened.

Mods by the way aren't covered unless you informed your insurance company about it prior to the accident. Again this is based from my previous experience.

CMW403
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM

im sorry bro, that is horrible luck. that was one beautiful car and it is a shame that it was destroyed because some fucking saskatchenese bitch fails to know the rules of the road.

JordanAndrew
05-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CMW403

im sorry bro, that is horrible luck. that was one beautiful car and it is a shame that it was destroyed because some fucking saskatchenese bitch fails to know the rules of the road.

So how do you know where this lady was from and what ethnicity she is? Just wondering. :dunno:

badatusrnames
05-30-2009, 11:37 AM

:eek: Really glad you're ok man. It was quite the spectacle to see.

Nismorphed
05-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Glad your ok

Deetz
05-30-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm glad to hear you are unharmed.

Redlyne_mr2
05-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Wow man that sucks.. glad to hear youre ok.

eglove
05-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Holy crap man. That's was like right after I talked to you!! I'm glad you're ok

shadowz
05-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Brutal Dennis, glad to hear youre ok

spacerz
05-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Nismorphed
Glad your ok

schocker
05-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow that sucks guy, good to hear you are ok:eek:

Dj_Stylz
05-30-2009, 07:53 PM

Damn man. Glad to hear your alright though.

banned3x
05-30-2009, 07:56 PM
wow glad your ok could of been worse

Mar
05-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Wow, is it a total waste? Good thing your safe, but that just blows.

Maybe you can buy it back from insurance, and if the unibody is still good you can swap the roof, etc?
you're

Originally posted by Nismorphed
Glad your ok
you're

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Wow man that sucks.. glad to hear youre ok.
you're

Originally posted by shadowz
Brutal Dennis, glad to hear youre ok
you're

Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Damn man. Glad to hear your alright though.
you're

Originally posted by banned3x
wow glad your ok could of been worse
you're

http://www.danmaher.com/images/your.jpg

blackteg2
05-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Glad you are OK man.

That fucking sucks

DJ Lazy
05-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Mar

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

No one gives a shit... :facepalm:

@ person involved: Glad you're ok man.. :thumbsup: Hope insurance goes smoothly for you.

soupey
05-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Mar

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

:rofl:

bet u were just waiting to use that.

rage2
05-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Glad you're safe.... but how fast were you going to get flipped like that?
You don't have to go fast. The way downtown intersections and curbs are laid out, as soon as you go sideways, you've got a good chance of flipping upside down. I've seen it happen once or twice, it looks like slow motion.

Originally posted by Mar
you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're
glad your ok dude.

Jeremiah
05-30-2009, 10:42 PM
shit DNS!

so sorry about this happening, hope that you are ok man.

Hash_man
05-31-2009, 12:20 AM
wow thats nuts... Glad to hear you made it out ok. Sad to see an ITR get taken out like that though.

ShermanEF9
05-31-2009, 12:44 AM
Sucks man, glad to hear you're still alive.

SpoonDC2R
06-01-2009, 08:55 AM

Holy shit man, Glad to know your okay! My brother was just telling me about it this morning and i was wondering who's ITR it might be. Sucks to see that happen to a fellow ITR owner!

scat19
06-01-2009, 09:04 AM
It's a material item. Time for a new chapter in your car life. I'm just glad we know everyone is ok!

pinoyhero
06-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Holy chit, might not have believed that one without pics, WTF?

v2kai
06-02-2009, 12:44 AM
glad to hear youre okay...damn that sucks for the ITR

Team_Mclaren
06-02-2009, 01:04 AM
wow that sucks dude, glad you are ok.

rc2002
06-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Glad to hear you're ok.

How's your insurance dealing with the car? Are you getting a fair settlement?

sputnik
06-02-2009, 10:55 AM
yur pretty lucky... at least it was yur car that took the beating and not yur body.

hampstor
06-02-2009, 10:57 AM
shit man, thankfully your ok. Hopefully insurance takes care of you're car.

Mr_ET
06-05-2009, 08:45 PM
D that blows man after all the work we put into it to get it back on the road :(

Will you be looking for another ITR?

Dumbass17
06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
did the driver have a helmet? i was out that night with some friends and we saw it (right where that pic was taken from)

you&me
06-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Just saw this car on a flat deck.

Glad you're ok.

DC328is
07-03-2009, 03:22 PM
glad your okay D... thats all that matters.