PDA

View Full Version : For all those who live in Temple

steventru
05-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Watch out because some people obviously don't care about other peoples cars, We've had our side view mirrors smashed before, window smashed, many times broken into (but our fault for forgetting to lock the cars haha) but anyways and in the morning found my dads licence plate bent upwards. Just giving a warning to everyone.

thetransporter
05-30-2009, 06:34 PM
that happens everywhere.

jdm_eg6
05-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by thetransporter
that happens everywhere.

Riiiight, great response buddy. It doesnt happen everwhere turns out my car(s) have never seen such vandalism (knock on wood)...

BUT the license plate bending, and breaking in does occur a lot at Marborough station!!... maybe this magic fairy patrol who are supposed to come with the new fees to park will reduce vandalism and theft there.. or the fact no one parts at C trains will reduce it too.. ;)

TDFTW
05-30-2009, 08:51 PM
I had my liscense plate bent up on my van last year. I didn't even know it until the cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

KuruptEX
05-30-2009, 08:51 PM
that's shitty i live in temple will keep an eye out i park in the alley been 7 years car hasn't met vandalism yet (knock on wood)

sugoi240
05-30-2009, 09:04 PM
I heard it's best to park at LRT stations that are openly exposed, far from schools or malls since vandals and thieves don't have places to scurry to when spotted.

G-ZUS
05-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by KuruptEX
that's shitty i live in temple will keep an eye out i park in the alley been 7 years car hasn't met vandalism yet (knock on wood)

That happened to me 3 years ago too lol but i "explained" what happened to him. He just told me to straighten it and be on my way

rockanrepublic
05-31-2009, 01:53 AM
what are people going to do with this warning? its not like there just parking there cars on the street cause its easier then putting them in the garage... i guess all you can do is hope it dosent happen to you.

i frequently park in temple to visit friends so this is shitty but what can be done?

Bizzareo
05-31-2009, 02:09 AM
I haven't had anything bad happen to my car when i go to visit friends near there, but then again my car isn't even worth vandalizing..

though my parents seem to have the worst of luck with there cars (we live in edgemont) My mom has had people put beer bottles through the back window a few times. And my dads had 2 of his trucks totaled in the winters (they were parked so it didn't really affect us) .

On a side note if you want to get rid of your car you can park it outside my hose in the winters for $200 if its not destroyed in 2 years you can have your money back!

5000Audi
05-31-2009, 03:00 AM
I'm in whitehorn and only once when I borrowed my sisters car someone broke in. Well used a slim Jim because no broken glass and all doors were locked. All they took was about 75 cents in pennies and a Tims card with less then a buck. But for some reason they left all my hockey gear. Morons lol. My car is parked in the from of my house and I keep my living room lights on at night so I guess the theifs stay away for the most part

spikerS
05-31-2009, 07:34 PM
someone want to clue me into why they are bending up the plates on other people's cars? what is the point of this?

5000Audi
05-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by spikers
someone want to clue me into why they are bending up the plates on other people's cars? what is the point of this?

cuz they think its fun? lol

steventru
05-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi

cuz they think its fun? lol

No cause it makes them look cool haha.

But ya nothing really I can do or anyone can do, hopefully i get a garage soon and don't have to park on the street.

5000Audi
05-31-2009, 08:50 PM
sitting on the roof+ paintball gun=problem solved lol

megavolt
05-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Sounds like you're right on Temple Dr. or another busy street... I live on a back street, nothing has happened to any of my cars in the 6 years I've lived here. (knock on wood). :banghead:

My friend that lives on Temple Dr. had the driver's mirrors on both of his cars smashed last year.

steventru
05-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by megavolt

My friend that lives on Temple Dr. had the driver's mirrors on both of his cars smashed last year.

Dam that happened to three of our cars in our family but funny thing is they only did the passenger side... on all three

megavolt
05-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Guess it depends if the drunk assholes are wandering the sidewalks or the streets...