PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 Suzuki SV650s

cbcboy
10-27-2003, 03:45 PM
2002 Suzuki SV650s, blue, 2400km, just broken in, mint condition, recent oil change, runs like new.

cbcboy
10-27-2003, 03:45 PM
$7000 obo

SinisterProbeGt
10-27-2003, 04:01 PM
here hope this helps

http://gsx.suzuki.com/%7Esucycles/sr_02/sportstreet/images/sv650s.jpg big pics here (http://gsx.suzuki.com/%7Esucycles/sr_02/sportstreet/bp_sv650s.htm)

You ever hear that saying about the spice of life? It's got something to do with variety. And when it comes to sport bikes, a lightweight V-Twin provides all the variety you could ask for to spice up a weekend of enjoying the twisty roads. For proof, we offer the SV650S, a middleweight V-twin sport bike that has it all: Aggressive styling. Strong engine performance. Advanced Technology.

The SV650S bears more than a passing resemblance to Suzuki's renowned supersport bikes. And that resemblance is apparent in every aspect of their design. The engine, for example, is positioned in an upright V, which allows a more compact wheelbase. That helps make the 650S remarkably maneuverable and responsive. The lightweight aluminum truss frame has excellent torsional rigidity. That helps the SV650S respond to your input instantly and precisely, even when you brake hard into a corner or roll on the throttle exiting a turn. The SV650S also makes a seamless transition from sport riding to the open road. Advanced suspension systems front and rear are as plush and smooth as they are responsive.

Anyone who has ridden an SV650S comes back raving about the sheer joy of riding one. And that excitement stems from its free-wheeling engine performance. A liquid-cooled 90-degree V-twin engine with double overhead cams operating four valves per cylinder. Digital electronic ignition, and a pair of downdraft carburetors. That means you tap into crisp, clean throttle response throughout the powerband. And whether you're running around town or carving up a canyon road, you'll appreciate the six-speed transmission that lets you make full use of the engine's performance.

On the open road, the SV650S provides you with a natural riding position and well-padded seat. And that allows you to ride in comfort even if your afternoon of sport-touring turns into a weekend on the road.

Of course your toughest decision may be which SV650 to buy. Along with sleek bodywork all its own, the SV650S has a stylish half-fairing with dual integrated headlamps, higher footpegs, and lower handlebars than the SV650, providing you with an even sportier riding position. Either way, the SV650S and the SV650 offer V-Twin performance beyond compare.

• Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School
• Jason Pridmore's Star School
• Ed Bargy Racing Services

*Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) shown do not include freight/ destination or other dealer charges. American Suzuki is a founding member of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. At Suzuki we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. So always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Study your owner's manual and always inspect your Suzuki before riding. Take a riding skills course. For the course nearest you call the Motorcycle Safety Foundation at 1-800-446-9227. American Suzuki Motor Corporation makes every effort to present the most current specifications and product features when printing this literature. Because of our policy of continual improvement, changes may be made in equipment, availability, specifications and features without notice. American Suzuki Motor Corporation 3251 East Imperial Highway, P.O. Box 1100, Brea, CA 92822-1100

cbcboy
10-27-2003, 04:17 PM
thanks for the details sinister. I couldn't of said it better myself. :) Great beginners bike and for the seasoned vets great for tracking in the SV650Cup.

kevie88
10-27-2003, 04:53 PM
SV's are an awesome bike, I'm looking for a wreck to race next year.

SchoolN'U
10-27-2003, 05:21 PM
love the SV, and in blue, awesome... if you don't mind me asking, how much was insurance on the bike?

cbcboy
10-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Can't say for sure how much it was for the insurance as it was awhile back. But I remember it being somewhere in the range of 350$ for full coverage. I think for just liability i was quoted a little over 100$.

cbcboy
10-29-2003, 09:28 AM
bump

cbcboy
02-18-2004, 10:40 AM
bump