Grey Leather
Auto or Manual? :
6 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading :
67,000 kms
Location of Vehicle :
Calgary and Area
Description :

I'm selling this for my brother who will be getting a truck for work so need for this anymore. The car is in excellent shape inside and out and has been babied by my brother. He is not a racer of any kind and just likes to cruise whenever possible which is next to never because he's always out in the field. As much as he'd love to keep the car, he just simply doesn't drive it enough. That being said, the car has not seen too much driving since he's bought it well under a year ago.

The car has used synthetic oil and nothing has been done to the engine modification wise. Just recently spent heaps to replace both the rear bearings and the car handles excellently now! This car is fully loaded with 2 setting heated leather seats, navigation with an upgradable dvd rom setup, tilt, cruise, a/c, power adjustable seats and overall just a kick ass factory setup from Nissan. It has the factory 18's on BRAND NEW rubber not even a month driven on them, probably fewer than a 500 kms! Also comes with the factory bose setup with the 6 disc changer (taken out but will be included in the sale). The front of the car is also 3M'd to prevent rock chips.

Extras :
Extras included are a set of 17" factory rims with winter rubber (about 75/80% I reckon), an aftermarket double din dvd player that also plays sd cards and has an aux mini plug wired in so you can use your ipod or any other mp3 player. You can also hook up any extra video source such as another dvd player or gaming console. The video wire i already laid behind the passenger seat. To accommodate the bose system, an interface was used from PAC. There is an MTX 1502 amp running an Infinity perfect 12 in the space behind the seats. This box is a bit too big, but you are still able to see out of the rear view.

As I said, you will also get the stock stereo, the extra wheels with winter rubber and as I mentioned, the car has just had the BOTH rear wheel bearings changed which was well over a grand!

Asking Price :
My brother is looking at around $24,000 obo
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule a viewing.

Contact Information

E-Mail :
[email protected]

Phone :
403 467 0325

Pictures :
To view more images,
click here. (http://img30.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p5280283.jpg)
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4347/p5280296.jpg

LUDELVR
06-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Bump

LUDELVR
06-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Summer's here guys and this is a nice cruising vehicle!!

TTT

LUDELVR
06-18-2009, 06:36 AM
No offers? :dunno:

gqmw
07-31-2009, 06:39 PM
still for sale?

kvanderlaag
07-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Other than the obvious heritage, what makes it a 'Fairlady' specifically? I was under the impression that this was just the name the cars were sold under in Japan.

I'm just wondering if there's been anything done to this car to make it different than another 2004 350Z.

LUDELVR
08-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by kvanderlaag
Other than the obvious heritage, what makes it a 'Fairlady' specifically? I was under the impression that this was just the name the cars were sold under in Japan.

I'm just wondering if there's been anything done to this car to make it different than another 2004 350Z.

You are pretty much spot on. The name Fairlady was simply that...a name; however, the car itself does come with more features than the basic 350Z and those I have listed above. I too was under a misconception that the term Fairlady meant some sort of upgrade but low and behold, it does not...well, unless you count the label on the back of the vehicle ;)

And yes, the car is still for sale. :thumbsup:

Nissan162
08-01-2009, 09:10 PM
i was under the impression that the fairlady was the japanese RHD model

beautiful car!!

gqmw
08-02-2009, 07:13 PM
pm sent.

LUDELVR
09-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Sold.

Hope the new owner has an even better time with this car!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Enjoy mate!

DelSoln
09-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I can come by next week to pick up the other wheels.

LUDELVR
09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by DelSoln
Thanks. Hopefully I can come by next week to pick up the other wheels.

Was the drive back okay? Domz said you had some issues getting away from the curb! haha :rofl: I love that car bro! Such a pimp ride!! you''ll for sure get some looks in that car! yeah do let us know when you want the wheels!

:thumbsup: