PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Mustang Saleen?

bundi
06-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Hey I saw a mustang at the Esso on Mayor yesterday, looked differen't couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was facing directly at me so I could only see the front of it, but the front end looked a little different. Also, Couldn't see it very well but the interior (headrests) were red and looked like a really cool finish on them.

Anyways, it drove off and from the side it looked like it just had a bunch of crazy body kit stuff on it, the back said SALEEN. Ontarior plate...

It's possible it's just some dude with a saleen bodykit but the interior finish looked very unique, so maybe it's the real deal?

Looked these up online, there are a few different models, all of which seem to be suped up pretty nicely.

Sorry no pics :banghead: .. just thought it was interesting, had never seen one before, and considering the obnoxious amount of new mustangs out there, I thought it was kinda cool.

scat19
06-01-2009, 09:44 AM
:closed:

No pics

(but yes there are some Saleen mustangs. But it couldn't of been an 09 mustang, as Saleen disolved recently)

Kloubek
06-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Don't even know what generation you're talking about!

I know that the new generation, save for supercharged versions, are not that much of a performance increase from the regular GT. 25-30 hp I think? Hardly worth a large premium imo.

bjstare
06-03-2009, 01:12 PM
From the Saleen website:

2008 H302 SuperCharged
Welcome to 580 horses encased in a perfect package. The H302 Supercharged doesn’t compromise anything – giving you power, handling, speed, aggressive design and breathtaking performance. This may just be the ultimate vehicle. Conceived and created by people who live for this.

I'm not sure what the 2008 GT has, but I will guarantee its not within 30hp of 580 haha.

bituerbo
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Don't even know what generation you're talking about!

I know that the new generation, save for supercharged versions, are not that much of a performance increase from the regular GT. 25-30 hp I think? Hardly worth a large premium imo.

Thinking of Roush maybe?

Kloubek
06-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by cjblair
From the Saleen website:
I'm not sure what the 2008 GT has, but I will guarantee its not within 30hp of 580 haha.

I know that the new generation, save save for supercharged versions , are not that much of a performance increase from the regular GT. 25-30 hp I think? Hardly worth a large premium imo.

Reading can be your friend!

bjstare
06-03-2009, 03:05 PM

Reading can be your friend!

Reading is my enemy.

Reading>Me.

My bad buddy. haha