Tarrantula
06-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Homo.

illtim3d
06-01-2009, 12:47 PM
lol this kid is funny. over 1 mill views

Tarrantula
06-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Seriously, He gets so mad over nothing. Get over it and stop living your life on youtube!

InLoveWitRSX
Gay.

GQBalla
homo

sh0ko
06-01-2009, 01:12 PM
i dont get how so amny ppl actually spend time uploading stupid shit on youtube...

i could never imagine sitting there video taping myself for hours upon hours ... what the heck is the pt

i should uplod myself taking a shit and post that on youtube

Doozer
06-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Poor kid. He just doesn't know that he's making it worse.

I just hope his parents help him navigate the internet a little bit better before something serious happens.

Kennyredline
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Homo. I mean really, if the shoe fits....

Dj_Stylz
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
0qOI0c1POos

Disoblige
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
I was just curious about this so I went to search a bit more into this. Found out that the Youtube vids posted aren't really from him but just a repost. So I'm wondering where the real guy is?

Anyways, breakdown is that he's a 12 year old brainwashed kid who makes religious vids on how Gays are wrong. Everyone calls him a homo and hilarity ensues.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianU2uber But account is closed. :dunno:

nonlinear
06-01-2009, 04:21 PM
pretty funny video, but yea I feel pretty bad for the kid. words thrown around on the internet (esp insults) need to not be taked seriously, and brushed off.

i also feel bad for him cause his parents are brainwashing him hardcore with religious bible shit. i watched some of his other videos, where he is saying that gay marriage is wrong because "god invented the male and female so that they could get married." there are so many things wrong with that statement that I don't even know where to begin. hopefully they are also providing him with a good education so that he can figure out the world for himself and not have to rely on false dogma preached by his parents and church people.

sh0ko
06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
personally this kid sounds like hes into men as well

thats prob why his parents brain washed him so

Disoblige
06-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
pretty funny video, but yea I feel pretty bad for the kid. words thrown around on the internet (esp insults) need to not be taked seriously, and brushed off.

i also feel bad for him cause his parents are brainwashing him hardcore with religious bible shit. i watched some of his other videos, where he is saying that gay marriage is wrong because "god invented the male and female so that they could get married." there are so many things wrong with that statement that I don't even know where to begin. hopefully they are also providing him with a good education so that he can figure out the world for himself and not have to rely on false dogma preached by his parents and church people.

Might be a little OT, but I found this in relation to the youtube. I usually hate Bill Maher, but I have to agree with him on this regarding religion. That woman is total :banghead: Haha, you skip to like 4:40 till 5:40 and he smacks himself on the head saying "You assume that I don't GET it.." Like religious those who believe are better than those who don't believe.

309MCU8TonE