PDA

View Full Version : PROOF RHD is dangerous.

Cos
06-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Well.... maybe not proof, but another SHINING example of the drivers who own them.

Too the driver of the RHD dark blue civic hatch with white rims and carbon fiber wing.

Do you really think it is appropriate to cut me off as I am waiting to go onto the center street lower deck off memorial. Not only do you cut me off and almost have a nice big F150 up your ass end and cut off the 15 cars behind you who are following the rules of the road and waiting in line, but I guess no one is in a bigger rush then you are.

Then you decide that everyone is going too slow on the lower deck and PASS a car going into downtown on the bridge. FYI you cant pass on that bridge.

Then near eau claire you pass everyone in the shoulder near the waterfront towers almost take out a pedestrian.

Only that level of douchebag could possibly be on beyond.... take a bow.

ABteg00
06-02-2009, 07:36 AM
its threads like this that make me want to go back to bed:whocares:

scat19
06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Get some coffee, wait till ten, and you will see how stupid this thread is.

I'm no supporter of RHD, because indeed, it's the wrong vehicle type for our LHD system, but this was the drivers fault, not the seating position of the car.

Cos
06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ABteg00
its threads like this that make me want to go back to bed:whocares:

maybe some public humiliation will make him grow the fuck up.

As for you.... yeah go back to bed

Originally posted by scat19
Get some coffee, wait till ten, and you will see how stupid this thread is.

I'm no supporter of RHD, because indeed, it's the wrong vehicle type for our LHD system, but this was the drivers fault, not the seating position of the car.

I know it isnt the cars fault, it is the drivers fault. Sarcasm meter broken?

scat19
06-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Cos

I know it isnt the cars fault, it is the drivers fault. Sarcasm meter broken?

You had zero sarcasm in your post. You were pissed ever since that happened, and came on here to vent about it. :banghead:

Cos
06-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by scat19

You had zero sarcasm in your post. You were pissed ever since that happened, and came on here to vent about it. :banghead:

Yeah I am pissed AT THE DRIVER. There edited the first line for you..... happy?

Who shit in your corn flakes this morning?

scat19
06-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Cos

Yeah I am pissed AT THE DRIVER. There edited the first line for you..... happy?

Who shit in your corn flakes this morning?

I'm cool, calm and just correcting your bad generalization and boring ass thread. I had a nice drive in myself.

I'll feel bad if the mail guy cuts you off in the hallway :rofl:

picmerollin
06-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the morning commute.

lets just hope no one innocent gets mangled my this nick hogan wannabe.

BigBadVlad
06-02-2009, 12:24 PM
jeez I'd have ten threads alone if i posted about the dumb a$$ SUV, pickup, soccer mom minivan, corolla drivers I encountered in the last week alone.... :facepalm:

should be PROOF poor drivers in cars are dangerous :zzz:

Electrik
06-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadVlad
jeez I'd have ten threads alone if i posted about the dumb a$$ SUV, pickup, soccer mom minivan, corolla drivers I encountered in the last week alone.... :facepalm:

should be PROOF poor drivers in cars are dangerous :zzz:

Exactly, unless someone shoots your foot and bones your girlfriend :whocares:

Mibz
06-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Haha, that sounds like RickDaTuner.

rc2002
06-02-2009, 03:13 PM
This thread is a waste of time. I was expecting real proof.

The_Rural_Juror
06-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Where's the prooove?

Trini
06-02-2009, 03:16 PM
jackass driving :thumbsdow

SNAATCH
06-02-2009, 03:59 PM
I still don't unerstand why RHD has anything to do with this...

5000Audi
06-02-2009, 04:07 PM
i know where this car is...use to drive by it everyday when going home, its in pineridge...

luxor
06-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Cos

maybe some public humiliation will make him grow the fuck up.

Another stupid thread but this time with a very misleading title, fail x2!

What public humiliation? A "RHD dark blue civic hatch with white rims and carbon fiber wing" sounds like any RHD civic I see, you provided no plate number, just a description of a jdm car with ricer parts, good job. The only person who's being humiliated is you.

JTC180
06-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Who buys a RHD Civic?

FLARE
06-02-2009, 07:13 PM
UUUUUU SUCKKKKKKKKKKK balls.

Neil4Speed
06-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by JTC180
Who buys a RHD Civic?

Exactly what I was thinking.

blackteg2
06-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Aware

Kona9
06-02-2009, 07:29 PM
wasn't this car stolen from a member on here a while ago?

tentacles
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Crush all Civics.

sr20s14zenki
06-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Unfortunately, rhd and how cheap they are, allow moron 16 year olds to own something with a bit of balls ( as much balls as a civic can have :rolleyes: )

I remember when i was 18 the best i could afford was a beat to shit 1988 prelude, and thats how it should be, shit cars until you learn how to drive. Im assuming somebody would buy a rhd civic so you could have a vtec bseries without having to pay for an expensive swap here. Chances are however, this tool would drive his moms prius the same way.

Numi
06-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by tentacles
Crush all Civics.

:facepalm: why?

Kardon
06-02-2009, 07:51 PM
This has nothing to do with the location of the steering wheel, yeah RHD's allow new drivers access to more power than new drivers a few years ago. So what, even if teh leet rhd civic was fast, it doesn't change the fact that this ass doesn't belong on the road because he doesn't know the rules. Doesn't matter how much power, or where the steering wheel is.

Nissan_Fanboy
06-02-2009, 08:12 PM
LOL AT RHD CIVIC!

JTC180
06-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy
LOL AT RHD CIVIC!

LOL at your Civic! Jk man its a nice car!

Sparx
06-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Whats wrong with a jdm civic? Power windows, rust free, 6 speaker stereo, power mirrors, factory sway bars, not all of us by them for the "mad tyte right hand drive yo", if it wouldnt cost me an asshole and a nutsack to put the same options in a usdm civic as the ones that come stock in a jdm civic i would have got a usdm one...

Cos
06-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Unfortunately, rhd and how cheap they are, allow moron 16 year olds to own something with a bit of balls ( as much balls as a civic can have :rolleyes: )

I remember when i was 18 the best i could afford was a beat to shit 1988 prelude, and thats how it should be, shit cars until you learn how to drive. Im assuming somebody would buy a rhd civic so you could have a vtec bseries without having to pay for an expensive swap here. Chances are however, this tool would drive his moms prius the same way.

the whole point of referencing the RHD was what SR20 pointed out above. Man some of you are RHD fanboys

I would have just made a jackass driver thread but in light of all the RHD v. LHD arguments it seemed to solidify the shitty driver argument and resulting stereo type.

Originally posted by FLARE
UUUUUU SUCKKKKKKKKKKK balls.

:dunno: :nut:

sh0ko
06-04-2009, 09:19 AM
yea.. some guys just.. wow.. just wow

glenmore.. 1 am yesterday

some dark grey skyline (sounded really nice tho) blew by me doing AT LEAST 170... RIDICULOUS... if i hadnt moved over to the right lane .. me and my friend would be dead

Mar
06-04-2009, 10:25 AM
What a waste of time reading this....

86max
06-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Some bmw driver cut in front of me today without using their signal light. PROOF that bmw drivers are douchebags and don't use their signals. Just thought you all should know that the stereotype is true.....kthxbye

drewb
06-04-2009, 05:00 PM
That was me!

Fuck you, I own the streets and I will drive how ever I want.

I am number 1 street race CHAMPION!

PremiumRSX
06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by drewb
That was me!

Fuck you, I own the streets and I will drive how ever I want.

I am number 1 street race CHAMPION!

NO YOU'RE NOT, I PASSED YOU LAST TIME AND TURNED ON MY FLASHERS!

drewb
06-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by PremiumRSX

NO YOU'RE NOT, I PASSED YOU LAST TIME AND TURNED ON MY FLASHERS!

Are you kidding? That doesn't count, I wasn't double clutching!! And my belts were slipping.

I am STILL champion.

chkolny541
06-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Sparx
Whats wrong with a jdm civic? Power windows, rust free, 6 speaker stereo, power mirrors, factory sway bars, not all of us by them for the "mad tyte right hand drive yo", if it wouldnt cost me an asshole and a nutsack to put the same options in a usdm civic as the ones that come stock in a jdm civic i would have got a usdm one...

guess we found the driver...

and lol at "rust free"

silviak91
06-04-2009, 06:17 PM
:cry:

Sparx
06-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

guess we found the driver...

and lol at "rust free"
Okay sorry not rust free let me rephrase that, "considerably less rust"

msommers
06-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 86max
Some bmw driver cut in front of me today without using their signal light. PROOF that bmw drivers are douchebags and don't use their signals. Just thought you all should know that the stereotype is true.....kthxbye

No way, it means BMWs are fuckin dangerous yo!

89s1
06-04-2009, 06:31 PM
note to self:

OP is a crybaby

JTC180
06-04-2009, 06:31 PM
OT:

I get the point of JDM vehicles, (I own one). They come from Japan with low KM, and parts, bodystyles etc that were not available here. The general concensus that most people throw out is that they are only driven by young kids who race a lot and drive like idiots, which does have some trueness to it, but not all drivers are like that. I also would agree that RHD vehicles arent the greatest thing in a LHD system. I think the main issue though is the person controlling the vehicle, rather than the vehicle itself. I think there should be a mandatory drivers training to be able to pilot one of these vehicles, and I do think insurance costs should be higher. It is easy to be a safe driver in a RHD vehicle though. If you cant see, then you cant pass or make a turn. WAIT until its safe. If I am making a left turn with no turning light, and its not completely visible that there are cars or not comming in the opposite direction, then wait until the light goes yellow and you can be sure that vehicles comming the other direction are stopping. If you cant see to pass (almost always), wait for a passing lane or for the person to turn off etc. Its important for ALL drivers to plan for the amount of time needed to make a journey, rather than trying to rush. The risk is not worth the however many seconds it may or may not shave off of your drive. How many drivers do you see speeding between lights and launching trying to make up time, only to get stopped at the next light, while you cruise up at the speed limit and wait with them?

That it all

/endrant

Sparx
06-04-2009, 06:40 PM
^^^^ Thats definately going to lead to the whole jdm car rant as always but i fully agree with everything you said thats all im trying to get across. Some of us are actually older responsible drivers but the minute people hear "rhd car" they automatically assume its a 17 year old kid with frosted tips and true religions

HelloMoto
06-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko
yea.. some guys just.. wow.. just wow

glenmore.. 1 am yesterday

some dark grey skyline (sounded really nice tho) blew by me doing AT LEAST 170... RIDICULOUS... if i hadnt moved over to the right lane .. me and my friend would be dead

im playing a violin for you:cry: :cry:

Sorath
06-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Exactly what I was thinking.

who buys a 180? :rofl:

gpomp
06-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Sorath

who buys a 180? :rofl: who buys a rwd skyline?

Sorath
06-05-2009, 12:19 AM
a dumbass :banghead:

Kardon
06-05-2009, 09:23 PM
I just gave the loser of a white r32 a good point and laugh as I saw his ass pulled over behind the studio 10/shawnessy lrt. Residential racing ftl.