PDA

View Full Version : Can people change?

Ed the SOHC
08-19-2002, 09:54 PM
This question is about relationships...

Do you think ppl can change? If you're a cheater, will you always be a cheater? I think so. This thread is for the VICTIMS of cheaters. :confused: THEY'LL NEVER CHANGE SO DUMP THEIR ASS!!!

buh_buh
08-19-2002, 09:57 PM
I agree. People never change. Relationships do.
If you are a victim of someone who has cheated on you, THEN DUMP HIS (or her) ASS!!!

If he is a repeating cheater, I think one of you guys should just end it, because its bound to happen again. Once a cheater always a cheater.

RSeXy
08-19-2002, 10:02 PM
i agree! once a dog ALWAYS a dog.

but what comes around goes around. :devil:

max_boost
08-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Do you guys know of a certain someone who is cheating on his girlfriend?

Would it be wrong if we went and told her the truth?

Ed the SOHC
08-19-2002, 10:05 PM
She knows the truth that's the sad part.

Superesc
08-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Stop wasting time and move on. We ain't exactly in highschool anymore. Life have more important things to worry about then somebody you care about to cheat on you. Dump the cheap cheat and move on to greener pasture.

RSeXy
08-19-2002, 10:13 PM
i think all women who have experienced cheating dogs should pull lorena bobbit styles!!

muahahahaha!!!

j/king..uhmm...mebbe not

Ed the SOHC
08-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i think all women who have experienced cheating dogs should pull lorena bobbit styles!!

muahahahaha!!!

j/king..uhmm...mebbe not

sleep with one eye open max...:D

RSeXy
08-19-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

"I don't fcuk around"

:guns: :guns: :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
08-19-2002, 10:23 PM

muahahahaha!!!

j/king..uhmm...mebbe not

Yeah, NO!, No guy deserves that other than rapists and child molestors...

Superesc
08-19-2002, 10:24 PM
hmmmm where is MaxBoost?! :rofl:

cocoabrova
08-19-2002, 10:42 PM
I think people can change, given the chance... :) But it takes a really patient and forgiving 'other half' to help the person to see that if they continue to live their life that way, they will never be truly happy or truly satisfied with their life until they can find that one true love, and allow themselves to love and BE loved in a way that mere words can't describe :love: ..... *sniffles* :thumbsup: :rofl: BTW: That's some of my best shit boys, so feel free to quote me and use it if necessary :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

D'z Nutz
08-19-2002, 10:42 PM

But not that eye!

max_boost
08-19-2002, 10:57 PM
She knows the truth that's the sad part.

That is terrible!

:eek:

No matter how drunk I am, I would NOT cheat!:thumbsup:

RSeXy
08-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

That is terrible!

No matter how drunk or how high I am, I would cheat!:thumbsup:

what do you mean "how high?" :madred:

buh_buh
08-20-2002, 12:21 AM

what do you mean "how high?" :madred:
hahaha busted!! I'm not changing that quote either.

sexualbanana
08-20-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
hmmmm where is MaxBoost?! :rofl:

keeping his pebbles away from rsexy

Superesc
08-20-2002, 08:32 AM
HAHAHHAHAH what does he mean "... I would cheat..." Slip of the tongue there??

Ed the SOHC
08-20-2002, 09:21 AM

That is terrible!

No matter how drunk I am, I would cheat!:thumbsup:

You would cheat???

I'd hide all knives and sharp objects from Rsexy...

LUDELVR
08-20-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
I think people can change, given the chance... :) But it takes a really patient and forgiving 'other half' to help the person to see that if they continue to live their life that way, they will never be truly happy or truly satisfied with their life until they can find that one true love, and allow themselves to love and BE loved in a way that mere words can't describe :love: ..... *sniffles* :thumbsup: :rofl: BTW: That's some of my best shit boys, so feel free to quote me and use it if necessary :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

That's what I'm talking about.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: cocoa knows where it's at! People can change and it is possible to find retribution in the refuge of a loved one. Of course it would take a long time to rekindle the spark between the two of them, and although one may be severely hurt, a new outlook may blossom from the horrific acts that has taken place. Even the most horrific storms may yield the most beautiful rainbow!

Redlyne_mr2
08-20-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

That's what I'm talking about.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: cocoa knows where it's at! People can change and it is possible to find retribution in the refuge of a loved one. Of course it would take a long time to rekindle the spark between the two of them, and although one may be severely hurt, a new outlook may blossom from the horrific acts that has taken place. Even the most horrific storms may yield the most beautiful rainbow!
do you forget that everyone on this board has seen you in action:bullshit: :rofl:

rage2
08-20-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
do you forget that everyone on this board has seen you in action:bullshit: :rofl:

LOL!

Ed the SOHC
08-20-2002, 10:44 AM

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
There are bets already... 2 months MAX till he cheats again... Remember he's cheated on her over 3 times in the past 2 years. :thumbsdow

Ed the SOHC
08-20-2002, 10:53 AM

Lucky I moved this, she reads this forum now fag!

I want her to see this. :p

You already wasted over 2 years of her life, why waste more? Once University starts up again your gonna go on a cheating rampage anyways....:eek: That sounds harsh but you know it'll be your biggest challenge. So many thongs in McWen Hall, so little time for you to cheat.

bol
08-20-2002, 10:54 AM

So many thongs in McWen Hall, so little time for you to cheat.

I still have to setup the webcam :drool:

macewan hall rules

LUDELVR
08-20-2002, 10:58 AM

I want her to see this. :p

You already wasted over 2 years of her life, why waste more? Once University starts up again your gonna go on a cheating rampage anyways....:eek: That sounds harsh but you know it'll be your biggest challenge. So many thongs in McWen Hall, so little time for you to cheat.

dude, that's harsh!@!!!! hahahah, but yah, I'm always up for a challenge....but wait, what challenge are we talking about here!?;) :rofl:

was it the challenge of getting into an asian chick's pants???

LUDELVR
08-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by bol

I still have to setup the webcam :drool:

macewan hall rules

yah man, I agree!! makes me wish that my camcorder was working again!!! ahhaha

buh_buh
08-20-2002, 11:16 AM
Leo, you know it. Lynsi knows it, EVERYBODY knows it. You cannot commit man. You know your going to cheat on her again as soon as school starts. So just do her a favor and do yourself a favor and just end it. You HAVE wasted 2 years of her life, and why make it any longer than it could be?

Ed the SOHC
08-20-2002, 11:25 AM

was it the challenge of getting into an asian chick's pants???

this really proves that you feel bad for cheating on lynsi :rolleyes:

redec
08-23-2002, 03:16 PM

oh...my....god....

that's pretty gay, dude :P

buh_buh
08-24-2002, 03:01 AM
Leo man, whatever you say isn't going to change anything. You can "change" for a little while like you have so far, but lets be honest here, how long can you do it for? Stop wasting Lynsi's time and let her move on.

No matter how drunk I am, I would cheat!:thumbsup:
your a dog man.
I can't believe you would do that.:thumbsdow

max_boost
08-24-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Leo man, whatever you say isn't going to change anything. You can "change" for a little while like you have so far, but lets be honest here, how long can you do it for? Stop wasting Lynsi's time and let her move on.

your a dog man.
I can't believe you would do that.:thumbsdow

Nice to know that you guys are trying to get me in shit!

buh_buh
08-24-2002, 03:42 AM

Nice to know that you guys are trying to get me in shit!
k, if you look earlier in the thread, other people noticed it too. So its not like we edited stuff. And plus, if we edit, it'll say "edited by _____"

Redlyne_mr2
08-24-2002, 11:42 AM
does lyndsi know about this board, im surprised she hasnt become a member and posted anything??? Leo I know, how its nice to always have a backup but if she doesnt feel the same way then perhaps it is tiem to stop breaking her heart and to just concentrate on your..ahem..studies:confused:

boi-alien
08-24-2002, 11:55 AM
i dunno....

i think everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance.... ultimately it's up to the person being cheated on whether or not to give this chance. if he/she believes that she can find true happiness within the cheater, and she believes in him to change, then why not give the cheater a chance? and if the cheater really loves this person, then they'll change. given the right motivation anybody can change. and plus 'the sweet isn't as sweet without the bitter', so if the cheater does change, then everything thereafter will be just THAT much sweeter...

RGAGT
08-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Yeah Know Hate to say it but if she keeps taking him back She's at Fault For her own Problems and Has to take the Step to Dump him and Forget about Him. No Matter what you say to him if she takes him back and He can Get Some he's going to and So would any Of you. :dunno:

buh_buh
08-26-2002, 03:29 PM
bottom line is, you are a bitch Leo.
Enough said.