PDA

View Full Version : Good place for OOP's?

Graham_A_M
06-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Hey guys, my co-worker wants to bring his '05 Mustang GT over from Ontario (his last residence). Just looking for a place thats not overly-picky towards finding faults with the vehicle. I searched and wasn't able to come up with anything relevant.
PM me if you want.

Thanks for reading and offering any help you can. :)

CelicaST-162
06-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Hey guys, my co-worker wants to bring his '05 Mustang GT over from Ontario (his last residence). Just looking for a place thats not overly-picky towards finding faults with the vehicle. I searched and wasn't able to come up with anything relevant.
PM me if you want.

Thanks for reading and offering any help you can. :)

2005 Mustang GT, can there be that many faults on it? It's fairly new unless he hasn't been maintaining it.

Honestly, I'd rather take it somewhere (Dealer) that would reccomend things that need to be done or need to get done next time rather than NOT say anything. Defeats the purpose of an inspection. Make sure all your lights work, and all of your other common sense safety items are up to par and you should be ok.

Graham_A_M
06-02-2009, 11:57 PM
^ Yeah its the stupid little things like "minor cracks" in belts or the like that I was referring to. Some places will nit-pick anything to fail a vehicle almost. I was hoping to refer him to a place that isn't like that.:dunno: