PDA

View Full Version : shipping to the states

LUDELVR
10-28-2003, 12:17 AM
how much would it be to ship a turbo kit to the states? More specifically, san antonio Texas?

ryder_23
10-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Do you know how much it weighs?? how big is the box??

thx

CRXguy
10-28-2003, 12:20 AM
How big of a box are you using it to ship? Or are you just gonna bubblewrap it? :rofl:

Get the dimensions and guess the weight, and use www.canadapost.ca to calculate it. Oh, you'll need the buyer's zip code too.

Lazy ass!

-APEX-
10-28-2003, 12:21 AM
depends go with fed ex its usually cheap i shipped some parts to texas for a frind once but then agian it was a lowering kit but fedex is cheaper and it will proball get ther faster

max_boost
10-28-2003, 12:21 AM
It cost me $250 to ship my supercharger to Louisiana which is the state next to Texas I believe. This was with UPS

LUDELVR
10-28-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
It cost me $250 to ship my supercharger to Louisiana which is the state next to Texas I believe. This was with UPS
was that american or canadian? I told the guy if it was too much, I'd split it with him

max_boost
10-28-2003, 12:50 AM
Canadian, I did mine through Tunerworks though. They packaged everything and shipped it out for me

buh_buh
10-28-2003, 12:51 AM
just use bubble wrap + duct tape.
I don't know how much it is going south, but when I had mine shipped to me, mine cost like $200 I think.
But mine was in this MASSIVE exhaust box.
Need a box? haha

Weapon_R
10-28-2003, 12:57 AM
When i shipped mine, it was only $75, but I used the cheapest shipping available.

xkon
10-28-2003, 01:03 AM
UPS.com (http://wwwapps.ups.com/QCCWebApp/request?loc=en_CA)

I have found them to be the most economical... and they're very dependable

LUDELVR
10-31-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by xkon
UPS.com (http://wwwapps.ups.com/QCCWebApp/request?loc=en_CA)

I have found them to be the most economical... and they're very dependable

UPS is a bunch of fags!! haha, they always have those fucking charges that make the product almost twice as much...but I guess if that's receiving an item, if you're sending it, then I guess it's the other dude's problem!! hahaha

Originally posted by buh_buh
Need a box? haha

You know what man...I think I actually do!!!! hahahaha

LUDELVR
10-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
When i shipped mine, it was only $75, but I used the cheapest shipping available.

When you shipped yours, you only had the manifold, charge piping and turbo though right? I have the IC, DP, and more charge piping and a couple of other things.

buh_buh
10-31-2003, 02:25 PM
haha so u want that exhaust box? I have a couple of them kickin around.

LUDELVR
10-31-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha so u want that exhaust box? I have a couple of them kickin around.

yah man, I don't think I have a box that will fit the down pipe and everything else so yah man, I'll come grab that box!! hahaha, oh yah, do yo also have those little foamy things that go in it? Or maybe I should ask that guy who had his car filled with them for april fool's day!! hahahha

buh_buh
10-31-2003, 02:42 PM
hahah yea u should get some
althoguh i think there's still some in the box.

davidI
10-31-2003, 03:27 PM
You should try purolator too. I agree that UPS is ghey so last time I was sending somethign I went to the purolator by the University...I forget which mall it's in but it's around dalhousie I think. Anyways, they were awesome, helped me out and it wasn't too expensive.

CRXguy
10-31-2003, 03:38 PM
The main depot for Purolator is by Deerfoot Mall, which would be easier for LUDELVR.