PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S2000 hardtop

dimi
06-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Well my car got vandalized by crackheads and my softop is ripped to shit :banghead: Seeing as how this could easily happen again, hardtop is the choice. Berlina Black is the preference. I will consider all colors though, if the price is right.

OEM or Seibon or any other replica hardtop that would fit within the OEM price range.

As well let me know if it comes with the install kit. I understand most people don't want to take their kit off the car.

Anyway, PMs work best. If not call Dimitre @ 403-477-3464.

JKL@STRD
06-05-2009, 11:41 AM
i can order in a new Hardtop for you.. Mugen,spoon,Seibon,VIS ect.. :thumbsup:

BigShow
06-05-2009, 11:47 AM
You can order an OEM one online, already painted, for approx. $2500 plus shipping. To give you an idea. Locally try Honda West parts, there is a Beyonder that offers discounts to members.

Sorry to hear!! I would love to catch someone trying to do that.

dimi
06-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by BigShow
You can order an OEM one online, already painted, for approx. $2500 plus shipping. To give you an idea. Locally try Honda West parts, there is a Beyonder that offers discounts to members.

Sorry to hear!! I would love to catch someone trying to do that.

Key word missing there is US dollars and you know the exchange rate :)

How about the brokerage fees, customs, taxes, and not to mention shipping on that large box. That's easily another $1000, probably more. Hence why I am trying to find a used local one.

The best price I got on a seibon so far is $2400 US new, which is not bad for 2x2 carbon weave. I guess if I don't find one at a good price locally I'll have to install the installation kit, ship the top to a warehouse,cross, throw it on, cross back and drive home.

j0nblayz
06-05-2009, 11:28 PM
whoa, just wondering where was the car when it got vandalized?

Sebasshole
01-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).