PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Csi.... I Need Your Help

stikkyp
06-05-2009, 11:30 AM
So turns out i need CSI.....

My 1993 Nissan 240sx got broken into and everything was taken.. Nothing smashed but Turbo timer, Blitz Gauges, and Greddy Boost controller were stolen from inside and they even popped the hood and stole the Greddy BOV and solenoid for the boost controller... These guys knew what they were after.. Car won't run so its temp off the market i guess.. Need to get it back to running to sell...

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT..... I HATE THEIFS...

Car is located in Medicine Hat and our community is small so no doubt word of mouth will help drasticlly.. Any recommendations would be great...
Here's what i know..
Car was bought just over 1 week ago from out of town and transported to Medicine Hat (Is not the previous owner who would commit this theft).. The only ones that have touched it are me and my mechanic at our dealership. Only Him and a couple close friends know anything about it. I posted it on kijiji.ca, drift west, and beyond up forsale yesterday (beyond was the day before). I parked the car @ 11pm last night and got up at 7am to find my car was assulted. Nothing broken as far as glass and it was locked. Here are the parts missing to keep an eye out for..

1. Greddy Type RS Blow Off Valve
http://turbohoses.com/greddy_type_rs.jpg
2. Greddy Turbo Timer (silver)
http://www.alamomotorsports.com/greddy/autotimersilver.jpg
3. Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controlled (silver)
http://www.r1motorsports.com/images/527.jpg
4. 2x Blitz BLM series gauges (boost & temperature)
http://www.alamomotorsports.com/blitz/BLM_Image.jpg

If anyone see's anything please let me know. The police have been contacted and have fingerprints. They are running them today and hope to find out who it was.. I have a TON of people in the community looking for this stuff including tuners and good friends at the local pawnshops so one day we'll find you.. If your a BEYOND or DRIFTWEST member and you stole it.. If you want to return it without any issue's you know where my car is... Feel free to put it back...

Contact Info:
Mike
403-580-6009
[email protected]

slinkie
06-05-2009, 11:34 AM
gl :(

EM1FTW
06-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Dang good luck man.

just check here, kijiji, buysell.ca and other nissan/import forums on a daily basis.

i will keep an eye out for sure though!

FiveFreshFish
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Have any prospective buyers looked at it? If so, I'd start there.

stikkyp
06-05-2009, 03:28 PM
No one has actually came to see the car. The only ones that have touched it are my mechanic, a couple very close friends that helped my purchase the car, and my family.. Other then that nothing.. I've only actually driven it for one night cruising around..

I have it posted on kijiji, driftwest, and here.. i'll be checking everywhere else franticlly.. I had insurance on the car so thats a plus but i still hate getting ripped off..

stikkyp
06-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Came to the beleif that its etiher a DRIFTWEST member or a BEYOND member as thats the only places the car was up for sale at the time of theft.. Gotta be someone here..

dj_rice
06-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Just curious why you narrowed it down to a Beyond member or Driftwest member???Just cause you posted it up for sale, they narrowed your address down just like that??

I'd start with your mechanics, neighbors and your close friends....never trust noone

Disoblige
06-06-2009, 10:11 AM
^^ Could possibly be peeps on those 2 boards. Maybe there are members who recognize the car in Medicine Hat (seen it parked, etc.) and now that they know the valued parts in the 240 due to his sell post.

im2fst4u
06-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by stikkyp
Came to the beleif that its etiher a DRIFTWEST member or a BEYOND member as thats the only places the car was up for sale at the time of theft.. Gotta be someone here..

How can you possibly assume and suggest it was a Beyond member if nobody has seen the car except for your mechanic and some close buddies? I would not be so quick to blame a member of Beyond without having some sort of evidence to back the statement. You post a thread looking for help from the members here then you switch over to laying blame where there is no justification in doing so!

I know how it feels to be ripped off and I am sure others here feel the same way but do not ask for help from us and then accuse us of being involved without something, anything to back it up.

Good luck in finding your property and the douche or douches that stole your stuff.

stikkyp
06-06-2009, 11:02 AM
No no... I'm not blaming beyond or Driftwest for this issue. I work at a GM dealership here in medicine hat and the mechanic that i delt with is a older man that cares nothing about this stuff nor does he have the desire to care.. My close friends wouldn't be smart enough to pop the hood and take the boost controller solenoid along with the BOV..

I posted it for sale on Driftwest and Beyond and within 24 hours this stuff was gone.. No doubt someone saw it on one of them and because i had the parts posted they were inclined to steal them.. I just want a crooked theif caught.. Wether he's on beyond or driftwest i dont care.. All i knwo is that he brought tools to disconnect everything and knew exactly what he was doing.. Not some punk kid that steals stereo's.. infact the aftermarket deck wasn't even touched.. However the police officer said it looks like they tried to steal the car first and didn't.. The lock cylinder has been fooled with and the plastic ripped down...

Graham_A_M
06-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
never trust noone

So you mean trust everyone then? :dunno:

WCSilvia
06-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Sorry to hear this man....sounds like a bunch of pricks to me loading up for their own SR/turbo project... hopefully it all stays local and you catch them red handed....mmmmmm pay back is a bitch!!!

stikkyp
06-07-2009, 05:29 PM
thanks guys