PDA

View Full Version : creepy much?

soupey
06-06-2009, 05:19 PM
http://www.extraordinarymommy.com/blog/are-you-kidding-me/stolen-picture/

perhaps there is some merit in watermarking everything...i'd be kinda ticked off if i saw something of mine, let alone family photos showing up halfway across the world...

Dumbass17
06-06-2009, 05:35 PM
what a waste of time that was

Grogador
06-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Wow that is kinda creepy, bitch sure sounds full of herself though... Don't bother reading just scroll down to the pics.

My fullsize pics are all watermarked for this reason, not that I'd end up in a storefront window, but who knows. It's really easy to setup in Gallery

blackteg2
06-06-2009, 05:54 PM
there are no nudes of said mother. do not click

BlackArcher101
06-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Ugh.. I hate people that assume they know how things work.

Example:

My sister kept posting high res copies of my shots on Facebook. I told her no bigger than 300 pixels wide in any direction…do not trust these social networking sites…
Then there's all the others talking about how they probably got it from facebook... even after being corrected. Gawd damn.

:facepalm:

Next, if it’s a photo you had developed, THAT would mean that the developer could be the source of the problem, unless you had it taken with a DIGITAL camera, in THAT case, someone MAY have had access to the digital camera’s software BEFORE you purchased it and is linking to your camera via bluetooth.
Wut? :facepalm:

Gibson
06-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Haha, people try and print pictures off of facebook all the time at my photo lab. The resolution they come off as is not even good enough for a 4x6 print, and I'm starting to lose track of how many people ask me if there's anyway to make the image bigger using "technology." :facepalm:

msommers
06-07-2009, 01:58 AM
LOL interesting comment:

Danielle -

You said earlier that you don’t believe your friend sold the high res image, and that she does not sell her photographs. I had to tell you but that is simply not true, she is indeed selling her photos: http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/8FDC4241-8DF4-4308-9D9E-315B3161ABB5/1/Gina%20Kelly.html