PDA

View Full Version : F****** Kids

SoSlowDx
06-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Two kids went on my lawn and ripped my mom's flowers out. My mom spent good time on our front lawn and it pisses me off that she's visibly upset. Thankfully the neighbours saw the whole thing and know the house the kids reside in.

I spoke to one of the kid's grandfather and he said he'll talk to them. Kids come back later and try to apologized. I told them it's too late and will call the appropriate authorities.

Sorry just had to rant this is like the "hundredth" time our house is vandalized! Our car's been keyed, hit, broken window...

:guns: :guns: :guns:

7thgenvic
06-06-2009, 06:18 PM
do you live in the N.E? :dunno: heh

top_speed
06-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Next time give them a nice clap to the back of the head (only if they are brown).

Canmorite
06-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Next time, plant land mines between the flowers.

Stupid kids.

st184
06-06-2009, 06:33 PM
If they're just kids you should at least accept their apology. They are probably learning a valuable lesson right now no matter how stupid it may seem to you.

SoSlowDx
06-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Nope I live in the SE Erinwoods/Dover!

I wanted to beat them and I'm sure if I saw it myself I might but I shouldn't.

A different incident, I had kids throw mushrooms at our house. Chased and caught one of the kids, went to his house and he basically told his dad to fuck off. The dad locked the kid out of the house.

The kids today from what I heard from my neighbour, throw their apples at people's cars. Harass women when they walk by.

Fuck I'm scared for this white Lexus ISF that always park his/her car in front his/her house!!!!! I would park it in the back!

Kids these days :facepalm:

SoSlowDx
06-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by st184
If they're just kids you should at least accept their apology. They are probably learning a valuable lesson right now no matter how stupid it may seem to you.

Yeah I don't think I'll call bylaw/police. Just said it to scare them.

I'm sure the grandpa told them to apologize but I'm sure this is not their first time. My neighbour and his friend told me the kids harass people when they walk by their house and among other things.

BlackArcher101
06-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Plant razorblades in the flower bed.

nismodrifter
06-06-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't understand how ripping flowers out of someones garden can be a form of entertainment???

That's just messed up.

:thumbsdow

wes_v
06-06-2009, 07:24 PM
:drama:

ragu
06-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by top_speed
Next time give them a nice clap to the back of the head (only if they are brown).

ummmm.....

Originally posted by SoSlowDx
went to his house and he basically told his dad to fuck off.

Sounds more like Ryan; not brown for sure!

top_speed
06-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by ragu

ummmm.....

:rofl:

signature7
06-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ragu

ummmm.....

So goooood lol

YamahaV8
06-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Set up a video recorder to watch the front lawn. Next time something happens contact the police and when they go over to little johnny's house to talk to mom/dad it will make more of an impact.

stevieo
06-06-2009, 10:37 PM
holy shit serious john? haha

damn man. stupid little punks. just one hand choke slam that shit next time man. BOOM right through the fucking front window haha.

psycoticclown
06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2344/adgggauk7.png

That'll solve all your problems ;)

SoSlowDx
06-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
holy shit serious john? haha

damn man. stupid little punks. just one hand choke slam that shit next time man. BOOM right through the fucking front window haha.

Yeah man I wish I could beat the shit out of them but then good bye four years of schooling haha

Well from what I heard the boy's mom doesn't live there just his father and grandfather. If he's like that now couple more years later game over :facepalm:

SoSlowDx
06-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
I don't understand how ripping flowers out of someones garden can be a form of entertainment???

That's just messed up.

:thumbsdow

Yeah I don't know. When we were small we never go around messing other people's property. Do stupid things but never mess with anyone's car or house.

That.Guy.S30
06-07-2009, 12:14 AM
i say call me up and ill throw apples at them next time they come near aunty's flowers again...
BUT u gotta pay for my gas lol

SoSlowDx
06-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
i say call me up and ill throw apples at them next time they come near aunty's flowers again...
BUT u gotta pay for my gas lol

You can go burn in hell! lol pay for your gas! You live so far!:D

Xtrema
06-07-2009, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
do you live in the N.E? :dunno: heh

I think NE kids are too cool and to busy dealing than doing pointless vandalism.

Got a bunch of kids ripping out people solar lights in my hood. And a few lawn ornaments got destroyed.

msommers
06-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
Nope I live in the SE Erinwoods/Dover!

Oh phew, you had me worried there for a second you were in the NE