PDA

View Full Version : FS: IPod Touch 8GB (BNIB Sealed)

Voodoo Chile
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Brand New Ipod Touch 8GB.

$225

I just sold one of these a few days ago - but my wife wanted a new mac too - so I've got another one up for sale. I have receipts.

This is still sealed in the box.

My only qualification is that when you come to pick it up - we'll have to break the seal and open it up so that I can remove the upc code for my mail-in rebate. This will require cutting out a portion of the paper insert.

Located in Panorama Hills, NW. Or could possibly be picked up from my wife's work building downtown during the day.

malcolmk14
06-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Will you take offers? I'll give you $180.

KuruptEX
06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo Chile
Brand New Ipod Touch 8GB.

$225

I just sold one of these a few days ago - but my wife wanted a new mac too - so I've got another one up for sale. I have receipts.

This is still sealed in the box.

My only qualification is that when you come to pick it up - we'll have to break the seal and open it up so that I can remove the upc code for my mail-in rebate. This will require cutting out a portion of the paper insert.

Located in Panorama Hills, NW. Or could possibly be picked up from my wife's work building downtown during the day.

so let me get this straight u got a macbook from the apple store got the education discount want the upc so u get 259 back plus another 225 from selling the ipod touch?

Vdub_girl
06-08-2009, 01:46 PM
edit. deleted accidental post.

Voodoo Chile
06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by malcolmk14
Will you take offers? I'll give you $180.

I might consider a higher offer - PM me and we can talk about it.

Voodoo Chile
06-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by KuruptEX

so let me get this straight u got a macbook from the apple store got the education discount want the upc so u get 259 back plus another 225 from selling the ipod touch?

Yes that's exactly right.

The apple rebate is a great offer. Already got an IPod so don't need it. This way I can recoup some of the cost of the Macbook, and somebody that's looking for a brand new IPod can get a bit of a break on the pricing.

I think it's pretty reasonable.

KuruptEX
06-08-2009, 01:55 PM
well im interested i'll give 180 im a student work part time at the apple store and need a ipod touch for cheap

Fraggers
06-08-2009, 06:02 PM
http://store.apple.com/ca_edu_124009/browse/campaigns/back_to_school?mco=OTQwMjA

Voodoo Chile
06-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Sold.

Thanks for the offers.

:closed: