PDA

View Full Version : Youth Juice

max_boost
06-09-2009, 01:10 AM
So a buddy of mine hooked me up with a bottle of this stuff (for free). It's a bit expensive, $40 and lasts you about 10 days. Each day you take three 1 oz shots so 3oz/day.

100% of your vitamin/mineral intake.
Full of anti-oxidants and boosts your immune system.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this stuff.

Is it THAT good?

http://www.yj2day.ca/main.html

buh_buh
06-09-2009, 01:31 AM
:rofl: youth juice... just sounds wrong

ZorroAMG
06-09-2009, 02:30 AM
I had it, liked it...it is expensive though.

JAYMEZ
06-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Not worth it at all. Your better dieting properly

lint
06-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Quick google tells me that even if the product does have some merits, the marketing is all MLM, so this is the health food equivalent of AmWay.

Shunsui
06-09-2009, 10:35 AM
It's a good product just don't give in to yours friend's evil plans:devil:

max_boost
06-09-2009, 01:46 PM
haha I'm aware of the MLM part lol

If is as good as advertised (the science behind it) and was cheaper, I would buy this product. At $120/month I rather stick to multi-vitamins at half the cost lol

in*10*se
06-09-2009, 02:01 PM
cream of sum young guy?

arian_ma
06-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by in*10*se
cream of sum young guy?
No no no, it's sum-yun-guy. From the mountains of Japan.

xxxazntigerxx
06-17-2009, 04:05 PM
where i buy this???? in calgary

snoop101
06-17-2009, 04:09 PM
My cousin bought some from the lilac festival. They had hot models promoting it. Wonder how many guys bought because of the flirty hot sales girls. I think my cousin bought for those reasons, but he says that it "works".

Personally I think its all in your head. I rather take a multi vit. everyday.

signature7
06-17-2009, 04:27 PM
My friends a nurse and her family swears by it, they have at least 20 cases in their homes of YJ. I don't really like the taste I had to mix it with water LOL. Rather take a mult-v for me or mangosteen juice.

Pollywog
07-11-2009, 08:57 PM
I had a friend give me a bottle in college (and a pamphlet). I thought it tasted great actually, although the high cost and questionable results made that the first and last bottle I ever aquired. I hate products that are sold like this - even if its legit it's hard to take it seriously.

GQBalla
07-11-2009, 09:07 PM
had some too, but too damn expensive for me ahha ill stick to my multi vitamin and eating

sexualbanana
07-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by signature7
My friends a nurse and her family swears by it, they have at least 20 cases in their homes of YJ. I don't really like the taste I had to mix it with water LOL. Rather take a mult-v for me or mangosteen juice.

I found a lot of YJ's marketing reps are REALLY into the product. I don't know if it's because it works or because it's part of their pitch.

Cooked Rice
07-12-2009, 04:19 PM
A friend I went to college with sells this stuff. I got to try a bottle. Good if you can afford it.

jdmXSI
07-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Mitz gave me a bottle back in February, I liked it but it might of been that I switched to drinking americanos but I found I couldn't sleep too well at night. Too much energy... lol

sexualbanana
07-13-2009, 12:06 AM
I know Mitz!

Cooked Rice
07-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Our class clown drank one whole bottom in a night, lol. you can guess what happened.

Doozer
07-13-2009, 07:41 AM
My sister-in-law is an RN and a triathalete, and she sells the stuff. I don't think she's that hard-core about it, because she hasn't mentioned it in awhile, but like everyone else says - I think it's alright, but a little pricey.

My wife and I tried some, and I didn't mind it. I wouldn't be buying $40 bottles though.

Pollywog
07-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Did I mention that it actually makes you shit out every last turd from the walls of your large intestine?.. The guy who gave me the bottle warned me before he let go of the bottle "Just..dont be surprised if you start pooping a LOT. It clears out your insides [insert more crap about getting toxins out of your body, yadda yadda yadda]. You will be sitting on the toilet quite a bit for the first week or so."

He wasn't lying. Im pretty sure one of the main ingredients is prunes.

sexualbanana
07-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog
Did I mention that it actually makes you shit out every last turd from the walls of your large intestine?.. The guy who gave me the bottle warned me before he let go of the bottle "Just..dont be surprised if you start pooping a LOT. It clears out your insides [insert more crap about getting toxins out of your body, yadda yadda yadda]. You will be sitting on the toilet quite a bit for the first week or so."

He wasn't lying. Im pretty sure one of the main ingredients is prunes.

It's one of the reasons you're only supposed to take a 1oz shot a day.

Pollywog
07-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

It's one of the reasons you're only supposed to take a 1oz shot a day.

Odd, somehow the "1" on my bottle looks more like "3.2".

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture7.jpg

:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

C'mon, you think I didn't read the instructions?

max_boost
07-13-2009, 04:47 PM
haha I haven't experienced the toilet effect yet because I've been cheaping out only taking only one-two 1oz shots/day, figured I wouldn't need the potency of three 1oz shots and that I could make up the difference by eating haha

It tastes fine but it's just so expensive!

sexualbanana
07-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog

Odd, somehow the "1" on my bottle looks more like "3.2".

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture7.jpg

:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

C'mon, you think I didn't read the instructions?

No no, stupid. You should go back to grade 1 math. lol. I thought I remember someone telling me 1 oz was enough. Oh well.

Pollywog
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

No no, stupid. You should go back to grade 1 math. lol. I thought I remember someone telling me 1 oz was enough. Oh well.
lol, sorry if I came across as a douche. I was just thinking "what is he talking about?".

Disoblige
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
I think I'm going to give this stuff a try :thumbsup: .. +1 for effects of Prune juice lol, I like taking good shits!

Funny thing is that when I searched up Youth Juice on google images, I got this image of the Olsen Twins:

NSFW kinda: http://media.photobucket.com/image/youth%20juice/fleshmonkey/olsentwins0wd.jpg

max_boost
07-14-2009, 04:53 PM
haha Yeah I think I am sold on this stuff. Who cares if it costs $120/month. I started taking it again this week after not taking any for almost a month and it could be just in my head but I feel great! LOL It's good for the body haha

If you think about it, can easily blow $120 on booze for a night of partying, so what the heck about this youth juice stuff which can give you 100% of your daily vitamin/mineral intake/high in anti-oxidants right and allow you to take great shits? :D :rofl:

Perfect, I am so ready to market this product. :devil:

Disoblige
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Okay, so I'm trying to find a place in Calgary I can buy it off of and all I find is all these people trying to give me opportunities to join the Youth Juice pyramid scheme BS stuff lol. max_boost, who can I buy this off of without buying it online?

max_boost
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM
My buddy who hooked me up with the bottle knows all the details. I believe you have to join the pyramid scheme in order to get the product for cheaper.

Otherwise: http://www.youthjuice.com/shopping/sc_cart/sc_CatTy.asp?SectionID=1&guid=38DA35A4-0F42-4A2E-B1E9-C7F5178E436B

I'm trying to see if I can get more bottles without having to join in. I remember buddy saying it costs $40/bottle.

Anyway if we do have to sign up, I'll go under my buddy and you go below me lol

I'll be seeing him tomorrow night for badminton so I'll get the full details and post here.

max_boost
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Found this on kijiji. Sent an e-mail already.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-health-special-needs-Youth-Juice-W0QQAdIdZ141946500

Disoblige
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Ugh .. Hate this BS signing up..

Hey I play Badminton too and considered joining you guys but didn't feel like paying/driving there since I have a YMCA membership downtown for Badminton :rofl:

max_boost
07-14-2009, 05:47 PM
haha badminton is only $5 from 9:30-11:00pm at TAlisman!

So the guy responded and I'll be picking up all 4bottles tomorrow. Come to badminton and I'll sell you a bottle to try out haha

Disoblige
07-18-2009, 08:53 PM
So a few days on this stuff and here are my thoughts:

I don't really feel much difference after drinking it, but it may be due to my already "healthy" eating habits, as in I get enough of my vitamins and minerals (but I usually also eat a shitload of other stuff that's not too healthy). I usually have pretty good shits too but what I did find is that it comes out easier LOL. I go to the washroom and do my business and am like.. "Well, that was fast.."

So, I dunno if I want to pay $40 a bottle for this stuff constantly but it seems to be alright, especially if I'm working out/trying to lose fat at the same time.

I'll give it another week or more so I can see if its just placebo effect or what..

max_boost
07-18-2009, 10:04 PM
:werd: to the bathroom thing. I can finish taking a crap faster than I take a piss. LMAO

Yeah I mean I'm sure it works but I don't know if I feel THAT much better taking it. Sometimes I feel better after downing an energy drink than taking the YJ.

I agree on the cost. I don't want to sign up for anything. I also don't feel like drinking it 3X/day, everyday. Somedays I feel like popping back a few vitamin pills instead.

I guess I'll just continue to check out the classifieds for those unloading their YJ for cheap because they want to quit the business. haha

l/l/rX
07-19-2009, 02:00 PM
They sell this stuff at bubble mania

Bling
07-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

rizfarmer
07-26-2009, 03:47 PM
pyramid scam. I've had this stuff pushed on me a few times by people at work. I love the sales pitch on the juice and then, "oh by the way you can become a YJ marketing expert yourself... just cough up $400 and have a meeting with me and my YJ mentor"

me: "oh cool, so you are doing pretty good huh?"

dumb ass: "no doubt"

me: "nice, so how much money have you made so far?"

dumb ass: "ya i kinda just started"

me: "ok, so when do you expect your first paycheck?"

dumb ass: "....uh"

me: "nevermind, so how does the actual transaction take place to get you paid?"

dumb ass: "....uh"

me: "so you'll eventually get a cheque mailed out to you or a direct deposit?"

dumb ass: "....um?"

dumb ass: "oh we should ask my mentor that stuff"

me: "you're a moron."

it's not that I don't believe in sales or networking, I just hate the people that get sucked into pyramid schemes, and I can always take 5 minutes out of my day to convince the person that tried to signed me up that they will give up and fail in 3 weeks.

TurboD
07-26-2009, 05:03 PM
similar idea with Noni juice

i think Noni has been around longer

but same thing, its a cash grab, and its not going to do anything magical.

its just juice.

if you are the type of person that buys into religion this juice might be for you.

http://www.noniuzdrawia.pl/Tahitian_Noni_Juice.jpg

if any of these brands of juice actually had healing powers, they would be in hospitals, but they don't so they aren't.