PDA

View Full Version : Yellow F430: Quit driving like an ass in rush hour

Bizkit
06-09-2009, 04:03 PM
To the douche in his yellow F430 Spider racing and weaving between school buses at 4pm and flooring it through a construction zone

His plate is REJ 977

Edit: If anyone sees him continuing to drive like a dick, report him as well. Edit is so the focus is on the issue.

vengie
06-09-2009, 04:04 PM
THAT'LL TEACH HIM!!

nice work BIZKIT, Call the authorities, Posting this on an internet forum won't fix anything...

5fivespeed
06-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Just complain to the authorities. Driving like a douche in and around school busses is asking to get charged.

Ray

JTC180
06-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I would also like to complain about the Douche in a 2009 GT-R that was flooring it, weaving and making high speed turns in front of me today. We get it, your cars fast, no more demonstration needed.

max_boost
06-09-2009, 04:22 PM
HAHA I think I see something like this on a daily basis. Most recently it was a black RS4? It was so nice, sounded great and of course the driver had to drive like a douche so the rest of us knew how pimp his ride was. Anyway.....

ZorroAMG
06-09-2009, 04:23 PM
"you're cool in your leased car"

:facepalm:

colinxx235
06-09-2009, 04:29 PM
you show that douche... I'm sure all the ferrari owners quickly run to beyond checking the forums... probably just ruined his day and made him shed a few tears...

:whocares:

5fivespeed
06-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235
you show that douche... I'm sure all the ferrari owners quickly run to beyond checking the forums... probably just ruined his day and made him shed a few tears...

You'd care if someone in his stupid car hit your family member? Right. We do have some members of CPS on the forum so they probably take notice to these.

Ray

colinxx235
06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Meh my family has had 3 major accidents in the last 4 years, including myself, and unfortunately they were caused by douchebags in trucks who were either a) on there cell phone speeding and not paying attention or b) paying more attention to gf beside them and running a red light...

while there is nothing wrong with taking down the guys license and reporting to police but coming on beyond QQ and saying bla bla run this guy over with your suv, wah wah "leased ferrari" is a different story I was not making light of the eratic driving but insulting the OP for his oversensitive rage...

black13
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Is this in the NW? Cause I've seen this guy do stupid shit a few times now. He was even revving his engine at the gas station.

Bizkit
06-09-2009, 04:47 PM
yea in the NW. Everyone drives fast from time to time. Point is he's speeding, weaving through traffic etc in rush hour when there are school buses full of kids and trhough construction

B4tMan
06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed
You'd care if someone in his stupid car hit your family member? Right.
where's the violin icon ?

Ferio_vti
06-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I've reported retards to the CPS before. My question is, what will the CPS do with complains??

rage2
06-09-2009, 05:00 PM
CPS gives them tickets, and you have to show up in court to testify if it gets to the courts.

B4tMan
06-09-2009, 05:08 PM
You will show up in court, present your argument and hope they get a fine

Your time, if not valuable, should be directed at situations like these ... sort of, like Don Quixote's on his battle with the windmills.

Now that I'm thinking of it, there was a lady around who would share your passion for jsutice and conformity ...

FLARE
06-09-2009, 05:15 PM
These threads are so weak....
Boo hoo....

Im pretty sure the ferrari would get FUCKING OWNED by a school bus anyway...........

Hakkola
06-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I didn't find it worth a thread, but since this is here I'll comment.

I was driving beside a couple f430's last week, one was red, looked like it had some sort of kit on it, crazy diffuser on the back, chubby guy driving. Nice car.

Then the next day, I think it was a yellow one I was driving beside. It started to pull away, but pretty slowly despite the rpm building. I could smell burnt clutch afterwards. I had to :facepalm: Learn to drive your car.

B4tMan
06-09-2009, 05:25 PM
You've smelled burnt clutch, I smell jealousy

blackteg2
06-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I didn't find it worth a thread, but since this is here I'll comment.

I was driving beside a couple f430's last week, one was red, looked like it had some sort of kit on it, crazy diffuser on the back, chubby guy driving. Nice car.

Then the next day, I think it was a yellow one I was driving beside. It started to pull away, but pretty slowly despite the rpm building. I could smell burnt clutch afterwards. I had to :facepalm: Learn to drive your car.

the chubby guy lives in the pumphill neighborhood. he has a lift in his garage with a red f-599 under it.

kamakurakid
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by FLARE
These threads are so weak....
Boo hoo....

Im pretty sure the ferrari would get FUCKING OWNED by a school bus anyway...........

How "owned" would a Ferrari get if it hit a child or construction worker? This is the point, who cares about a car getting damaged?

wes_v
06-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

:werd: It'll be his for the next year or so....

Hakkola
06-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by blackteg2

the chubby guy lives in the pumphill neighborhood. he has a lift in his garage with a red f-599 under it.

You sure it's Pumphill? I live there and I've never seen it, except that day and it was coming from 14th st but not the main Pumphill exit, it was coming from further west, unless he's in the old area, which is pretty big now that I think about it.

blackteg2
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM

You sure it's Pumphill? I live there and I've never seen it, except that day and it was coming from 14th st but not the main Pumphill exit, it was coming from further west, unless he's in the old area, which is pretty big now that I think about it.

e

FLARE
06-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by kamakurakid

How "owned" would a Ferrari get if it hit a child or construction worker? This is the point, who cares about a car getting damaged?

He didnt specify that he was in a construction zone or a school zone; only that there was a school bus in traffic with them.

That would be a whole other story..... so this thread still blows.

ZorroAMG
06-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by wes_v

:werd: It'll be his for the next year or so....

:rofl: :rofl: completely missed the point of my post....

jjmac
06-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by FLARE

He didnt specify that he was in a construction zone or a school zone; only that there was a school bus in traffic with them.

That would be a whole other story..... so this thread still blows.

To the douche in his yellow F430 Spider racing and weaving between school buses at 4pm and flooring it through a construction zone

His plate is REJ 977

Edit: If anyone sees him continuing to drive like a dick, report him as well. Edit is so the focus is on the issue.

FLARE...sorry to break it to ya, but he DID specify. So get on your knees cause your the only one I see that blows.

Aleks
06-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Where do you draw the line about reporting people? I wish I could report people that can't merge or yield or change lanes, or use their turn signals.

jdmSiR
06-10-2009, 09:43 AM
yeah this guy is such an idiot, i see him speeding through my neighbourhood all the time.
DOUCHE!

Kennyredline
06-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
Where do you draw the line about reporting people? I wish I could report people that can't merge or yield or change lanes, or use their turn signals.

You can, but you'd have to dedicate your life to it...you call the cops, wait for them to show up (2-3 hours), fill out a report, wait to see if the defendant fights the charges, if they do, you have to go to court.
The drivers in this city (province) are so bad, the AB gov.'t could pay for 100 new officers, to do nothing but drive around and pull people over for traffic infractions, and the fines the city racks up could easily pay thier salaries, and a separate traffic court to handle all the whiney pussies who will try to fight thier tickets.

MikeAg
06-10-2009, 10:21 AM
There are so many d-bag's on the road but these threads are useless, unless its something like a hit and run. Like the post about the person reving at a gas station, seriously? How does that make you angry? Just make one thread called 'Doosh bags' add their plate to the list, vent, then stfu.

austic
06-10-2009, 07:06 PM
I would do the same thing if i had a F430

sr20s14zenki
06-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by austic
I would do the same thing if i had a F430

Are you sure your username wasnt supposed to say "Autistic"?

thats a pretty stupid comment.

jesus, why am i saying this, its obvious you're just another troll with nothing better to do than annoy people on forums.

Eleanor
06-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by austic
I would do the same thing if i had a F430 You probably do do the same thing in your BMW.

Sparx
06-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by MikeAg
There are so many d-bag's on the road but these threads are useless, unless its something like a hit and run. Like the post about the person reving at a gas station, seriously? How does that make you angry? Just make one thread called 'Doosh bags' add their plate to the list, vent, then stfu.
Kind of agree with this statement. Someone should just post a d-bag venting thread instead of having 5 or 6 threads a day made to rant about Calgarys shitty drivers. Though im not against the op, fcukin around with others lives (kids, construction workers, etc) isnt cool simple and plain.

5fivespeed
06-12-2009, 01:06 AM
I had the pleasure of driving by this douche on John Laurie today when I was coming back from soccer. The OP's right. He pulled up to me, and I just shook my head and he sped up, slowed down and so on.

All you see is him lane changing constantly, you hear the stupid guy belting it through and see his stupid antics. He's some old-middle aged man with driving issues. Seriously a douche.

Ray

diamondedge
06-12-2009, 01:38 AM
I had the pleasure of driving by this douche on John Laurie today when I was coming back from soccer. The OP's right. He pulled up to me, and I just shook my head and he sped up, slowed down and so on.

All you see is him lane changing constantly, you hear the stupid guy belting it through and see his stupid antics. He's some old-middle aged man with driving issues. Seriously a douche.

Ray

Hahaha sweet. Around 9:40pm-ish, I seen him weaving through cars on westbound McKnight...

turbotrip
06-12-2009, 02:35 AM
the douche actually lives in hamptons

urban.one
06-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Nobody thats seen him can snap a pic or a vid of the d-bag driving skill?

nykz
06-12-2009, 10:43 AM
I have seen this douche bag on shag, booked 130+:thumbsdow

JTC180
06-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
the douche actually lives in hamptons

Damn I will keep an eye out for him in my community. I havent seen a yellow F430 around yet...

szw
06-12-2009, 11:06 AM
The newspaper should just have a daily section where they publish douche-drivers that people submit.

n1zm0
06-12-2009, 11:08 AM
I'd say this guy and the douche in the lime green 08/09 viper with the ricer wing are the same guy, on at least 3 occasions on glenmore he's cut ppl off trying to get ahead in the merge lane.

JTC180
06-12-2009, 11:12 AM
http://canada.platewire.com/

Maybe this site will come in handy for venting...

TorqueDog
06-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by B4tMan
You've smelled burnt clutch, I smell jealousy You're probably right. There's not a lot I wouldn't do to have the chance to even destroy a clutch in a Ferrari.

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-13-2009, 02:05 AM

Everyone in this City drives like a jackass most of the time,and it's idiots that slam on the fuckin brakes "pardon my language" in the merge lanes going on to deerfoot or and other busy ass road and try to cut in front of whoever they can while the Posted speed limit is 100km/h and they think its all fine and dandy cutting in front of drivers that are doing 100K while they are doing 50 if not less.

But i will agree some drivers do commit "Douchbaggery" more often than others.

And calling CPS and saying someone just cut you off is kinda pointless,all they say is ok,blah blah blah thanks for the call,and if it's that bad....Oh god...buh buh buhhh,they will call you and tell you that you have had a complaint against you.They can't send you a ticket in the mail unless they are 100% sure that it is you that is committing a "crime" per-say.

Cops are kinda useless,they pull over and hassle the innocent guys while they let all the Fuc***g guys that drink and drive away.But instead they pull over any civic with a fart can and rims instead.

ICEBERG
06-13-2009, 07:27 PM
HA HA, This guy try to cut me off on 17th today. He was showing off by Melrose Place. He was driving like a douche and try to pass me and cut me off. Let's just say he was surprised to see a 335i beside him that fast.:D

DINAN package FTW :thumbsup:

Hey i thought only BMW owners drove like Douches.;)

Konj
06-13-2009, 07:39 PM

You'd care if someone in his stupid car hit your family member? Right. We do have some members of CPS on the forum so they probably take notice to these.

Ray

Fuck the Police!
Fuck the CPS!

Ukyo8
06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Konj

Fuck the Police!
Fuck the CPS!

http://i.pbase.com/o4/98/583898/1/63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

Hakkola
06-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
You're probably right. There's not a lot I wouldn't do to have the chance to even destroy a clutch in a Ferrari.

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't comment on some guy driving a Ferrari and destroying the clutch going 90km/h up Crowchild. :rolleyes:

Go fuck yourself.

Nissan_Fanboy
06-13-2009, 08:16 PM
I've seen this guy flooring it through Berkshire blvd and around here.
Guy's a fucking wingnut

I just wish i had a GT30 B20 Vtec so i could SKOOOL his ass

csride
06-13-2009, 08:30 PM

Ray

theres many more douches driving other cars! so its not like this one Ferrari is really a big problem!

how about the other 500000 people that seem to not know how to drive in Calgary?

FLARE
06-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by jjmac

FLARE...sorry to break it to ya, but he DID specify. So get on your knees cause your the only one I see that blows.

Oops.. guess I should read better.. oh well, still a gay thread.

and yes i blows..real good too.. too bad you had to find out your dad was gay over beyond.. :rofl:

blackteg2
06-13-2009, 10:31 PM
guy in 430 drives home in a ferrari
guy who made this thread goes home in a pos

lame thread

XylathaneGTR
06-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Spotted a yellow F430 drop top douching his way down brentwood road at about 10pm last night as I was making my way home from the DTP roll-in.

I was driving down crowchild when I heard him gunning it down the street (I think that VTEC kicked in, yo) I'm going to assume he was headed towards crowchild trail, but I lost sight of him pretty quickly as he approached the lights and I continued down the road.

Traffic was pretty light but still...It's a fucking bus station with a lot of pedestrian traffic (even at that time of night...) Is that really the best fucking place to let every one know how awesome you are?

TorqueDog
06-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't comment on some guy driving a Ferrari and destroying the clutch going 90km/h up Crowchild. :rolleyes:

Go fuck yourself. Oh calm down, princess. I wasn't bashing you.

sr20s14zenki
06-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by blackteg2
guy in 430 drives home in a ferrari
guy who made this thread goes home in a pos

lame thread

So....basically what you are saying, is because he owns a ferarri he can drive any way he likes, and take lives in the process? But its ok, because im sure he can afford a lawyer to get him off the vehicular homicide charges right? He should be reported and his license taken away. Case closed.

doesnt matter what you drive, if you are putting lives of children at life, you should be beaten with a big stick.

Just because you have "baller" status, doesnt mean you can drive like an asshole, we all share these roads....so lets all make an effort to not be retards.

If you want to drive your 300,000$ car fast, im sure you can afford to pay for a track day at race city to really try it out. I consider ESPECIALLY school zones, residential, and construction zones to be sacred in a way, and stick to the speeds posted, why cant the rest of you? Are you really that busy? are you really in that much of a hurry?Drive your fast car, fine, but do it legally, at a track where it belongs

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
we all share these roads....so lets all make an effort to not be retards.

This should go out to 200,000 other drivers!

csride
06-13-2009, 11:46 PM
bahahahaha

its like everyone on here has not done something stupid in a car before! and like over 90% of people speed!! and i guess the 10% of people that don't are on this board hahaha!!!

SUREBUD

maybe some people gotta take a good look in the mirror and think back to some times where they were stupid

lets not be hypocrite's

i get pissed when people cut me off to, but crap i have done it to sooooo i guess i shouldn't get mad!

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-13-2009, 11:58 PM
:quote:
lets not be hypocrite's

i get pissed when people cut me off to, but crap i have done it to sooooo i guess i shouldn't get mad!

+1

csride
06-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

So....basically what you are saying, is because he owns a Ferrari he can drive any way he likes, and take lives in the process? But its ok, because im sure he can afford a lawyer to get him off the vehicular homicide charges right? He should be reported and his license taken away. Case closed.

doesnt matter what you drive, if you are putting lives of children at life, you should be beaten with a big stick.

Just because you have "baller" status, doesnt mean you can drive like an asshole, we all share these roads....so lets all make an effort to not be retards.

If you want to drive your 300,000$ car fast, im sure you can afford to pay for a track day at race city to really try it out. I consider ESPECIALLY school zones, residential, and construction zones to be sacred in a way, and stick to the speeds posted, why cant the rest of you? Are you really that busy? are you really in that much of a hurry?Drive your fast car, fine, but do it legally, at a track where it belongs

dude really???? how many Ferrari accidents are there per yr?

vehicular homicide charges???? what cause he is speeding hes killing someone????

have u never been speeding in your life time???? if u say no your a filthy lair not matter what u say! so really chill out!!!

its funny how so many people can come on here and bash some dude u never seen speed hahaha!!! aside from probably doing it at some point yourself!!!

u need to worry about the 18 yr olds driving there parents van and racing! those are the dudes that are gonna kill u!!

not the dudes that spend 300000 on a car!!

5fivespeed
06-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by csride

dude really???? how many Ferrari accidents are there per yr?

vehicular homicide charges???? what cause he is speeding hes killing someone????

have u never been speeding in your life time???? if u say no your a filthy lair not matter what u say! so really chill out!!!

its funny how so many people can come on here and bash some dude u never seen speed hahaha!!! aside from probably doing it at some point yourself!!!

u need to worry about the 18 yr olds driving there parents van and racing! those are the dudes that are gonna kill u!!

not the dudes that spend 300000 on a car!!

What are you, this old guy's son or something? STFU. Bottom line is, alot of us has seen him driving - and like a fuck face at that. ALL of us. So obviously he can't drive. That stupid idiot does WELL over the speed limit, I was going with the flow of traffic and all I see is gayness weaving in and out, in and out - at least a 140km/h and higher. Because he was gone.

Again, STFU.

5fivespeed
06-14-2009, 12:07 AM
PS: Vehicular Homocide - that means you killed someone while driving recklessly. Everyone speeds, but say traffic is doing a 90 in a 80 zone. I'm obviously keeping with the flow of traffic.

This idiot is creating flow, like 140km flow. That no one's doing.

Ray

..*JDM Hatch*..
06-14-2009, 12:24 AM
If i drove a F***ing Ferrari im 100% positive that i wouldn't be doing no 100km/h bullshit.If i spent $350,000 on a car i would like to enjoy it a little bit.And woopty shit.I rip my SRT down deerfoot at 200+km/h.But then again i dont do it during Rush hour.Unless i really have somewhere to be.But EVERYONE is guilty of driving like a D-Bag at times.Anyone that says they haven't is full of shit.

Disoblige
06-14-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..
If i drove a F***ing Ferrari im 100% positive that i wouldn't be doing no 100km/h bullshit.If i spent $350,000 on a car i would like to enjoy it a little bit.And woopty shit.I rip my SRT down deerfoot at 200+km/h.But then again i dont do it during Rush hour.Unless i really have somewhere to be.But EVERYONE is guilty of driving like a D-Bag at times.Anyone that says they haven't is full of shit.

You can't drive 200+km/h on Deerfoot during rush hour. :nut:
You sound like someone who drives like a douche more than "at times" :thumbsup:

Tik-Tok
06-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..
They can't send you a ticket in the mail unless they are 100% sure that it is you that is committing a "crime" per-say.

Someone tell that to the photo-radar/red light/speed on green camera division :rofl:

CUG
06-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Sure, ferrari guy was driving like a bitch.. but there's still too many traffic rats out there who need to shut their fucking mouths.

sr20s14zenki
06-14-2009, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Sure, ferrari guy was driving like a bitch.. but there's still too many traffic rats out there who need to shut their fucking mouths.

that is all.

and csride.....are you stupid? Im not talking about light speeding here, he was speeding thru CONSTRUCTION ZONES and weaving thru SCHOOLBUSES . Do you honestly see nothing wrong with that? I have NO problem with somebody speeding on deerfoot when theres nothing going on. Ive had a few rips with people on deerfoot.....but not to extreme speeds like 200+. Im not perfect, and im not saying this guy should be. He should use some damn judgement. By doing that, he is putting CHILDREN's lives at risk...why....because he wants to drive his 300,000$ car the way it was meant to be? I dont think that should fly. I dont think im being extreme here at all, accidents happen all the time, and altho im sure he cant do as much damage as a dump truck (remember that one last year? 8 year old girl died?) he can still possibly harm a child...and it could be one of yours one day...

FLARE
06-14-2009, 10:20 AM
The dude in the ferrari drives like a dick, we all get it..

Now when are we going to make the threads for the 2,000 other incidences per day that happen in calgary..

I for one CANNOT wait for beyond to turn into a bitchy internet forum..... oh wait....

csride
06-14-2009, 06:37 PM
QQ PEOPLE

CMW403
06-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

im assuming your comment and use of facepalm means you know the man personally and can confirm that it is in fact a leased ferrari?

colinxx235
06-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by CMW403

im assuming your comment and use of facepalm means you know the man personally and can confirm that it is in fact a leased ferrari?

quick glance at original post vs his will quickly show you that he was fulfilling some grammar police duties :poosie:

FraserB
06-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Deleted

xecutivip
06-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

:whocares: :werd: