PDA

View Full Version : Barrichello hinting at inferior equipment?

buh_buh
06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
He said if he suspected anything he'd quit. I don't see him quitting though.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/090608103127.shtml

"Then the engine limiter was coming in on the straights and I couldn't overtake. I'm not criticising the team but I think we have to be more careful with my stuff," Barrichello said after the race.

"The bad luck seems to be happening too much on my side," he added.

Chris Elyea
06-10-2009, 12:31 AM
No, I don't see him quitting either. His Ferrari always seemed to have more problems than Schumacher's, too.

rage2
06-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Everyone becomes whiners when they get beat by their teammate. Maybe he should pull an Alonso and get a Brazilian official to monitor things at BrawnGP.

Mibz
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
The inferior equipment is between his ears.

bituerbo
06-10-2009, 10:29 AM
It would never be 'intentional' sabotage, but they are probably not spending the same amount of time perfecting each car. Button is leading the championship and is Brawn's best hopes for taking the championship. Why would they drop everything they are doing for Button to cater to Barrichello's needs?

Watching him trying to catch up on Sunday was pretty fun though :burnout:

Tarrantula
06-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo
Watching him trying to catch up on Sunday was pretty fun though :burnout:

I felt bad just watching the start.. too bad, hes such a nice guy.

cloud7
06-10-2009, 11:03 AM
He always has so many excuses when things don't go his way. It is not his driving that is the problem, as he had the upper hand on Button most of last year, he just doesn't have the mental toughness of a world champion (Schumacher, Alonso, Villeneuve just to name a few). He is just too emotional sometimes.