PDA

View Full Version : Barber

vinc456
06-10-2009, 07:47 AM
When you're getting your hair cut and the barber asks you how you want your hair done, what do you say?

I might bring a photo but when if I had to describe my hair w/o a picture I wouldn't know what to say.

MikeAg
06-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by vinc456
When you're getting your hair cut and the barber asks you how you want your hair done, what do you say?

I might bring a photo but when if I had to describe my hair w/o a picture I wouldn't know what to say.

Have you never had your hair cut before?

Just say what length you want it on the sides. 3, 2 or 1. Then just tell them how you style it. I usually just say, 3 on the sides and trimmed on the top. I spike my hair. (Make sure they blend that sht, XD)

Mar
06-10-2009, 08:56 AM
"normal guy's cut"

AndyL
06-10-2009, 09:26 AM
F*ck what have barbers come to these days? No wonder there's only 2-3 left in calgary...

You're at a barbers not a hair salon... You sit and wait reading playboy or hustler, shoot the sh*t with the old folks - when it's your turn - you hop in the chair, the barber knows exactly what to do based on what you've got... About the only question you should have to answer is whether you want a shave or the beard trimmed.

Then you tip him a 20, and pray he'll still be around when you return...

hampstor
06-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by AndyL
F*ck what have barbers come to these days? No wonder there's only 2-3 left in calgary...

You're at a barbers not a hair salon... You sit and wait reading playboy or hustler, shoot the sh*t with the old folks - when it's your turn - you hop in the chair, the barber knows exactly what to do based on what you've got... About the only question you should have to answer is whether you want a shave or the beard trimmed.

Then you tip him a 20, and pray he'll still be around when you return...

:rofl:

sounds almost like my experience at my barber (minus the playboy since there are kids around waiting for their dad's to finish).

I sit in the chair and he goes, "short or long" - i have my hair cut shorter in the summer and longer in the winter. We shoot the shit while he cuts my hair. No beard trim though. Like kenny, I suffer from the asian disadvantage.

vinc456, someone new cutting your hair i take it ? The pic sounds like a good idea if you can't describe it.