PDA

View Full Version : Drunk idiots

Critical
06-13-2009, 02:22 AM
So a couple hours ago I turned left at a stop sign to go onto a straight road and there were a bunch of half naked guys walking all over the street. (Drunk) I wanted to drive out of there but it was too late, I got surrounded.

Three guys come to my window and I roll it down a bit and said, "Yeah?". One guy asks his friend, "Is this the guy who beat your friend up?" and his friend replied, "No this guy is white". I'm thinking thank god that the person who beat up his friend is not white so I assume I will be safe. He turns back to me and reaches in my window, barely fitting his arm in and tried to unlock my door and says, "Get the fuck out". I say that I don't know what hes talking about but he proceeds to swing his arm in hopes to unlock my door.

He then calls over his big brown buddy and try prying my window down (people are in front of me), I immediately shoot off in aims of getting away, I just don't care about hitting these assholes, but the brown guy kicks my bumper and the white guy scratches my door with a broken bottle. :( Noooo I just got my car!

I call the police when I am down the block and ask them to come and check things out. I wait for them and tell them what happened, what they looked like and the damage but they couldn't find them.

I am worried about leaving my car in the front of my house, garage is taken by mom/dad's vehicles, because the incident was so close to my house. Any idea what I can do? D:

(Btw I am new here, :D hi beyond members)

Cooked Rice
06-13-2009, 02:25 AM
where the hell abouts did this happen?

dino_martini
06-13-2009, 02:25 AM
Where was this exactly?

I hope it wasn't me, I got so drunk tonight.

Critical
06-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice
where the hell abouts did this happen?

NE, near Village Square.

dino_martini
06-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Not me then. I was drunk around like 37th street sw.

Jlude
06-13-2009, 04:29 AM
that's fuckin bullshit dude

Too bad the cops didn't catch them

wardpr68
06-13-2009, 08:16 AM
.... you didn't see where these guys went? I would have just got on the phone with the cops and kept where i could see the guys.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
06-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Shoulda plowed the fuckers over, once you got one the rest woulda scattered.

Zhariak
06-13-2009, 09:25 AM
I woulda smoked those fools!

Kennyredline
06-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Two words....BEAR SPRAY.

01RedDX
06-13-2009, 09:43 AM

JordanEG6
06-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Wow, that pisses me off to read.
That sucks dude, sorry to read.
Too bad there weren't cops in the surrounding area, maybe they would've gotten caught.

NE :guns: :rolleyes:

Graham_A_M
06-13-2009, 11:55 AM
I would have rolled up my window to pinch his arm and drove off for a ways, then rolled it back down at a fast pace (about 50-60kph).

Teach that fucking cunt a lesson on what it feels like to be picked on.:nut:

Disoblige
06-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
I would have rolled up my window to pinch his arm and drove off for a ways, then rolled it back down at a fast pace (about 50-60kph).

Teach that fucking cunt a lesson on what it feels like to be picked on.:nut:

Haha the problem is that you wanna do all that stuff yet you're in your vehicle and you don't want anything to happen in regards to damage. And things probably happen so quick that it's tough to do said things in this thread right away when you're not in that state of mind.

2.0turbo
06-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Very similar thing happend to me a couple of years ago in Castleridge. A group of guys where hanging out in the street at about 2 am. I was just leaving a buddys house, come around the corner and had to stop cause about 15 idiots where standing in the street being ganstas. I was driving an awd talon that i had just got to use as a project (and an awesome price) and it was barely runing for some fucked up reason so it stalled when I had to come to a stop. They walk over and are harassing me, long story short, one guy opens my door and tries to pull me out. Since I was wearing my seatbelt, I wasn't going anywhere. After what seemed like forever, the car fires up and I 7000 rpm launch the fucker and there were niggas bouncing off my front end and one fucker dented my hood.

I feel your pain Critical, it can be an scary situation. I'm glad you got out of it fairly unscathed.

Jlude
06-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo
Very similar thing happend to me a couple of years ago in Castleridge. A group of guys where hanging out in the street at about 2 am. I was just leaving a buddys house, come around the corner and had to stop cause about 15 idiots where standing in the street being ganstas. I was driving an awd talon that i had just got to use as a project (and an awesome price) and it was barely runing for some fucked up reason so it stalled when I had to come to a stop. They walk over and are harassing me, long story short, one guy opens my door and tries to pull me out. Since I was wearing my seatbelt, I wasn't going anywhere. After what seemed like forever, the car fires up and I 7000 rpm launch the fucker and there were niggas bouncing off my front end and one fucker dented my hood.

I feel your pain Critical, it can be an scary situation. I'm glad you got out of it fairly unscathed.

This is what the OP should have done :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Critical
06-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Fucking hell, I look at my car in the morning. HUGE dent in my rear fender (otherside). Omfg... wtf... Im sooo pissed holy fuck.

Worst part: The paint chipped along the dent near the back tail light so now its going to rust. Seriously? Wtf, my first car and this happens...

Rat Fink
06-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Canmorite
06-13-2009, 05:21 PM
the car fires up and I 7000 rpm launch the fucker and there were niggas bouncing off my front end and one fucker dented my hood.

WTF? :rofl:

Phil_McGraw
06-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Wow this sounds almost identical to what happened to me about 2 months ago. I hate drunk retards, lol but the Popo got him.:whipped:

JordanEG6
06-13-2009, 05:54 PM

LOL
hahahaha

top_speed
06-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
Two words....BEAR SPRAY. :werd:

CUG
06-14-2009, 03:30 AM
Easy there Samrat Dhuna hahahahah

4lti
06-14-2009, 03:53 AM
Same thing happend to me last night.

Went to a liquor store in Taradale NE beside some ghetto Excuses Pub.
Some drunk guys were outside the pub all crack heads or something.
But as I come out I see three trying to reach for my friend in my passanger seat.
Me and my buddy run out from the liquor store saying telling them to get out.

about 6 of them all 25 or so start surrounding me and my one friend while the other in the car locked all the doors.
They said they were taking our beers, but when we stood up for ourselves and said No get out of here, they decided to back off.

My friend who was first confronted by them said they were trying to get in and take the keys from him.

I think they just backed off cause we were starting to get back in there faces telling them to fuck off.

After that they started talking about how they all sell crack for a living at the pub.
And one kept asking me if I had any hash for him to buy...

Crack heads...

CUG
06-14-2009, 07:38 AM
I love crackheads, if you break their fucking jaw, it makes it harder for them to get high, nevermind they get their shit wired shut.

bignerd
06-14-2009, 09:12 AM
So it is agreed (Beyond consensus) then that the best way to deal with drunk crackheads harassing you in your car is to break their jaw and 7000 rpm launch them. :D Awesome.

TurboD
06-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bignerd
So it is agreed (Beyond consensus) then that the best way to deal with drunk crackheads harassing you in your car is to break their jaw and 7000 rpm launch them. :D Awesome.

lol

GQBalla
06-14-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by CUG
I love crackheads, if you break their fucking jaw, it makes it harder for them to get high, nevermind they get their shit wired shut.

lol you can still inhale with a wired shut jaw hehe