PDA

View Full Version : Good Job ! MARANELLO !

C4S
10-29-2003, 01:10 PM
:burnout: Just like to say " Thanks " to Gerry in Maranello Auto Body ..

I am sure lots of you guys know Maranello too ! :rolleyes:

The story is .. last Sunday after I parked my car in Beddington center for few hours in the morning ..

then I noticed a Big long scartch on my car !
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It was from front fender .. door .. to the rear fender ! can easy tell that it was a " key cut " .. this is the third time this yr.:(

Anyway .. I think I hv to get the whole side repaint.. so I took my car to Gerry from Maranello Auto ( as usual , many Porsche, BMW, Benz and some nice cars already parked there ! )

Gerry take a look .. and he told me to bring the car to him next day .. to " wet sand " and Power Polish !

Then I got it done on tuesday evening ! and it was a PERFECT JOB ! I can't believe he can get is nicely all fixed with out repaint ! ( I had to repaint last 2 time ! ) :dunno:
:thumbsup: I actually got the whole car nicely repainted from Gerry few months ago, and Gerry told me, if the car was reapint from someone else, not using as good and thick paint as them, the scartch won't be fixable !

Anyway, just a good experience with a very BEST bodyshop. :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

Anyone got similiar case ? :confused:

E36M3
10-29-2003, 05:16 PM
How much did it cost to get the scratch repaired? My friend got his car keyed and hasn't gotten around to having it fixed yet.. I think it is about what happened to you.

What is with people in Calgary and keying?

sandman
10-29-2003, 05:18 PM
jealousy

max_boost
10-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Maranellos is one of the best when it comes to autobody work!

C4S
10-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by E36M3
How much did it cost to get the scratch repaired? My friend got his car keyed and hasn't gotten around to having it fixed yet.. I think it is about what happened to you.

What is with people in Calgary and keying?

Well .. Actually .. they didnt' charge me .. :eek:
Since my car was repainted by them few months ago and I sent them few business (since they r good !).. and again .. Gerry is a super nice and professional guy ..
Their price are "reasonable" too .. of course, nothing good and cheap .. :nut:

So ... ask your friend to take his car to see Maranello... even need to be repainted .. everyone wants a good job ! :rofl:

Seanith
10-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by C4S

Since my car was repaint by them few month ago and I send them few business (since they r good !)..

First time speaking english? :dunno:

Anyways how much do you think they would charge to repaint a whole car and take out dents and what not?

kenny
10-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

No need to be rude. :thumbsdow

jdmakkord
10-29-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

Anyways how much do you think they would charge to repaint a whole car and take out dents and what not?

Fucking goof!:banghead:

C4S
10-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by kenny

No need to be rude. :thumbsdow

Ha ha ..thx .. just don't know how to say ... and yeah, right, I am just a tipical "hongkongese" or can call me "fob" :burnout:

I guess there is no "fix" price for how much to repaint a car .. I think any good paint job should be $ 3000 and up (without damage on the car) and depends on colour ..etc ... I think it costed me ball-park $2,000 for most of my car repainted, which I think is a bargain, consider the result.:thumbsup::burnout: