PDA

View Full Version : WTB: V60i chrome face plate

lammer
10-29-2003, 05:06 PM
anyone on here know of any where else to get the REAL Chrome OEM metal face plate? like the one from drymartini?

i was just wondering if anyone did it locally cause it would save me some money on shipping but if not then i guess ill go buy it through drymartini..

gpomp
10-29-2003, 05:55 PM
How much you willing to spend?

lammer
10-29-2003, 08:37 PM
well at least under 100 dollars
cause if not i can just get it off drymartini for around that much.
its like 75 or so USD.

lammer
10-30-2003, 12:14 AM
Okay, who else would be intrested in getting face plates for V60i?

these are OEM Metal face plates. comes in many types of colors..

if you guys are intrested POST A REPLY PLEASE.

i can probably set up some sort of group buy.

www.drymartini69.com/colors.asp
click there for colors.

comon make your v60i unique !

xkon
10-30-2003, 02:26 AM
just get them from drymartini... EXCELLENT guy, everything he's done for me has been perfect!

the chrome V60i cover looks a little too much IMO though, I'd go nuts with all the fingerprints and scratches!

lammer
10-30-2003, 10:17 PM
comon i need a few buyers!!

i wanan get a group buy started!

xkon
10-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by lammer

im getting another powerdercoated one... i thought you meant groupbuy on chrome only!!!

im in for the groupbuy if thats not the case!

CRXguy
10-31-2003, 12:34 AM

wait a couple weeks. im still waiting for my phone! :D

lammer
10-31-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by xkon

im getting another powerdercoated one... i thought you meant groupbuy on chrome only!!!

im in for the groupbuy if thats not the case!

oh no! haha you can get powder coated ones too.
so you in? thats good man! haha

Originally posted by CRXguy

wait a couple weeks. im still waiting for my phone! :D

hey you just wanna pick up a face plate now? and stick it on your phone later? ahaha it will be easier! and plus if you get the faceplate now, you will HAVE to get the phone so no matter what haha.

lammer
10-31-2003, 01:11 AM
oh and its FREE Shipping haha. if i can get people in group buy. if not then we can go seperate ways and buy ourselves and pay shipping :( haha so comon!

CRXguy
10-31-2003, 01:21 AM
hey you just wanna pick up a face plate now? and stick it on your phone later? ahaha it will be easier! and plus if you get the faceplate now, you will HAVE to get the phone so no matter what haha.

no worries man, i WILL be getting the phone. Fido is out of stock, so i have to wait for them to stock up. :D

lammer
10-31-2003, 01:24 AM
so you getting one now! haha

gpomp
10-31-2003, 01:29 AM
Anyone wanna buy these? (except for the chrome, I'm thinking of keeping it cuz it's so bling :D)

CRXguy
10-31-2003, 01:30 AM
dude, clearer pics please!!! :rofl:

gpomp
10-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Hrm, that's what happens when thieves steal your "good" camera... I'll just describe them. From left to right it's chrome, white gold, black, and stock. They are all original slim Motorola OE faceplates so they're metal. The only faceplate that I use is the chrome. The white gold and the black ones have been sitting in my drawer since I bought them. I used the stock faceplate for about a week before I put the chrome faceplate on so it's in pretty good condition. If I don't sell them, I'm planning to sending some of them to Chad to get them powdercoated.

lam-boy
10-31-2003, 04:32 PM
so who wants in on this gruop buy?
im gonan go set it up whenever i find out whos interested

roopi
10-31-2003, 07:46 PM
drymartini only charges $5 max to ship 1 faceplate. it's not that much.

just ask him if you can buy one for $2.50 shipping and he'll probably go for it. i bought a few from him and i actually get free shipping on all orders now! :D

lam-boy
11-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by roopi
drymartini only charges $5 max to ship 1 faceplate. it's not that much.

just ask him if you can buy one for $2.50 shipping and he'll probably go for it. i bought a few from him and i actually get free shipping on all orders now! :D

i already talked to him he gave me a price already no wi jsut want to see who is gonna join in. if no one joins me and someone else on here can buy 2 each and still get our discounted rates. so if no one is in for this then its all good.

lam-boy
11-03-2003, 09:48 PM
okay last call, no one wants in?

im gonna purchase it on thursday/friday
so this is last call.