JordanEG6
06-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Top 10 Failed McDonalds Products.

I personally liked the Pizza.

:rofl: :barf: @ The HulaBurger Hahaha.

http://listverse.com/2009/05/30/top-10-failed-mcdonalds-products/

Mibz
06-17-2009, 10:07 AM
The Arch Deluxe and Pizza were both phenomenal.

Tik-Tok
06-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Subway should have learned from Mcshitz failures, lol.

I honest to god wonder who decided Jason Alexander would be the perfect George after watching that commercial.

Xaroxantu Zero
06-17-2009, 10:17 AM
I actually had a McLobster when I was visiting New Brunswick. Depsite the high price, it actually tasted pretty good.

Jeremiah
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
McAfrica? LOL

5000Audi
06-17-2009, 10:24 AM
a mchotdog would be a good idea.. kids would get it im sure.. make it like the whistle dog? (a&w) those are pretty good

xLostx
06-17-2009, 10:30 AM
I want a McDLT after listening to that song

01RedDX
06-17-2009, 10:33 AM

BlackArcher101
06-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Funny, I'd say Pizza was their #1 failure.

LadyLuck
06-17-2009, 10:45 AM
I had a Mc Lemon Shrimp burger in Germany last week, and to my surprise...(minus the caked on mayo) It was really tasty!!

xLostx
06-17-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

Ripper
06-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
McAfrica? LOL

LOL, that was the best one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nonlinear
06-17-2009, 01:08 PM
i dunno, but McD's really needs to BRING BACK THE BIG EXTRA!@!!!

rage2
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by xLostx
I want a McDLT after listening to that song
I missed the McDLT for sooooo long until they brought out the Big Xtra, because you can make a McDLT out of it by ordering with cheese, minus the mayo sauce, and add ketchup. So ya I've been eating the McDLT for a long time... till they fucking discontinued the big xtra. You never win with McD's.

I had a Chicken Maharaja Mac a few times here now. Basically a curry chicken burger. :rofl:

http://www.eileendotcom.com/blog/images/mac/mac1.jpg

Pollywog
06-17-2009, 01:31 PM
I saw the McHotdog when I was in Kyoto just a few weeks ago..

VWEvo
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I missed the McDLT for sooooo long until they brought out the Big Xtra, because you can make a McDLT out of it by ordering with cheese, minus the mayo sauce, and add ketchup. So ya I've been eating the McDLT for a long time... till they fucking discontinued the big xtra. You never win with McD's.

I had a Chicken Maharaja Mac a few times here now. Basically a curry chicken burger. :rofl:

I had that a few times, it was awesome. They have other cool food, like the McPuff or something like that

JordanEG6
06-17-2009, 01:51 PM

Hahaa crazy, is it any good?!

nj2Type-S
06-17-2009, 04:51 PM
lol, i actually like the mcspaghetti!

jollibee > mcdonalds

:bigpimp:

frozenrice
06-17-2009, 05:50 PM

From here I gather.......
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4861/image001bfi.jpg

FiveFreshFish
06-18-2009, 01:11 AM
What happened to the McRib?

eglove
06-18-2009, 01:14 AM
oh god, mcdonalds pizza was SO good. i wish they would bring it back.

Isaiah
06-18-2009, 01:31 AM
When I was in Argentina, I saw one of these suckers:

http://www.brandvital.com/theblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/koshermcdonalds.jpg

rage2
06-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
What happened to the McRib?
They bring it back once a year for a week or 2, where I usually gain 10 pounds within that timeframe because it's McRibs for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I loved McD's Pizza too. But yea, not everyone had the same opinion as me.

slinkie
06-18-2009, 03:55 AM
My mom is a triathlete and pretty much never eats anything tasty/slightly unhealthy.

Last august after her Ironman race she bought a big mac at a drive thru, she got home and there was no meat in it.
she was crying LOL
when i saw the topic name I thought of this instantly

bignerd
06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog
I saw the McHotdog when I was in Kyoto just a few weeks ago..

Thats what I was going to say, we saw the ads all over the trains there. They also have the "McEbi" or shrimp burger. Looked interesting but we were so hungry for "beef" after a few days we just had cheeseburgers.

JordanEG6
06-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by bignerd

Thats what I was going to say, we saw the ads all over the trains there. They also have the "McEbi" or shrimp burger. Looked interesting but we were so hungry for "beef" after a few days we just had cheeseburgers.

LOL McEbi HAHAHA. Gotta try that someday.

In the Philippines, McDonalds had the spaghetti. They also had a McNuggets and Rice meal.

clem24
06-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Tried the McEbi in Japan. It's alright.

I totally miss the McDLT. And I also liked the McLean deluxe as well. Who cares if there's seaweed in it. I eat seaweed all the time. The Arch Deluxe was fucking sick... They added some weird ass sauce to it that made it taste funny. :barf:

badatusrnames
06-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah
When I was in Argentina, I saw one of these suckers:

http://www.brandvital.com/theblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/koshermcdonalds.jpg

No Cheeseburgers on the menu I'm guessing?

n1zm0
06-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

No Cheeseburgers on the menu I'm guessing?

if its soy cheese then it doesnt count right? good to go :thumbsup: lol

DonJuan
06-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Thats nuthin... McDonalds in Trinidad back in 1995 sold a bucket of fried chicken.

They had it advertised as a green colour and "different"

kevie88
06-19-2009, 06:41 PM
I miss McDLT's.. I think I ate all of them in the 80's. Like ALL THE MCDLT"S EVER MADE!! haha

Mcdonald's in Australia (Mackers as it's known in Sydney) was nasty.

I never got to go to McDonalds in India :cry:

bourge73
06-19-2009, 06:48 PM
ok this is going to be dating me, and for the ol bastards on here but I remember they had an "Italian Burger" back in the day anybody have that? and hell ya I liked the Pizza!

rage2
06-19-2009, 08:15 PM
McDonalds in Thailand here seems to be the same. Except they have double everything... double big mac, double hamburger, double cheese burger, double filet-o-fish. Weird. They also have a cheesy fry. Makes no sense because there's no fat Thai people haha.

heavyD
06-19-2009, 09:02 PM
I always preferred the McDLT, Arch Deluxe, and Pizza to their traditional menu items.:dunno:

Disoblige
06-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Loved the pizza and arch deluxe. Maharaja burger looks good, and even the Africa burger. McDonalds should try to have more pie flavors though. I wonder if there are more exotic ones in other countries, ie) Papaya, yam.. ?

Note: Just found out there's a TurboD and heavyD :rofl:

Pihsiak
06-20-2009, 12:14 AM
I was watching a thing on TV, when they first introduced the drive thru in China, ppl would drive thru, pick up their food, park the car and bring the food into the restaurant and sit down to eat. They actually have ppl who stand in the drive thru lane for a while telling ppl to keep driving and go home and eat or something.

clem24
06-20-2009, 12:15 AM
They also have a cheesy fry

Hey now that sounds good. Review/pics please!

rizfarmer
06-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
Funny, I'd say Pizza was their #1 failure.

:werd: I remember eating that shit when I was 6, and i knew it was fucking disgusting sick then

D'z Nutz
06-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Fuck, I loved the McDonald's pizza. One time I went to McDonald's drive-thru and ordered the pizza. The girl at the window gave me this weird look. Apparently the pizza had been taken off the menu for a couple years already when I made that order and I didn't even know! Hahaha! Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed and drove off without ordering anything else. I even called my friend up, who was a manager at McDonald's at the time, to find out if it was true! :rofl:

Sure, it wasn't the best pizza in the world, but it wasn't as horrible as everyone made it out to be, especially for the price.

rage2
06-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by clem24
Hey now that sounds good. Review/pics please!
Well I read your comment and decided to hit up McD's for lunch. To my surprise, guess what they have...

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/mcrib2.jpg

I'm lovin' it!!! :rofl:

MugenBB6
06-20-2009, 11:05 AM
in Beijing they have rice 2 pattys instead of burger buns for their burgers. And does anyone remember at Mcdonalds back in the day where they had this limited thing and it was like seasoned fries? I remember you go there and order the thing and they give you like a happy meal bag full of fries and they let you choose seasoning powder ( think there was bbq, sour cream and onion, ranch, etc) and all you do is pour it in and mix it up. It was actually pretty good lol.

jwslam
06-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by MugenBB6
they give you like a happy meal bag full of fries and they let you choose seasoning powder ( think there was bbq, sour cream and onion, ranch, etc) and all you do is pour it in and mix it up. It was actually pretty good lol.
sounds like movie popcorn to me...

MugenBB6
06-20-2009, 02:42 PM
lol its identical to movie pop corn but its fries instead

CCM Pro
06-22-2009, 12:51 PM
On a related note, I remember back in around 1989-90, McDonald's (in one of their many marketing plans) had a very catchy jingle. I believe the advertisement had someone go to the counter and order by singing this song, "I'll have a bacon cheeseburger..."and finish off the whole menu basically in 30 seconds in a song format. Was catchy and popular when it came out.

Does anyone recall this??

CCM Pro
06-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I found the YouTube link to it. Hope this works...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfH3yf-vf3A

winterkiss
06-23-2009, 05:47 AM
McDonalds in Thailand here seems to be the same. Except they have double everything... double big mac, double hamburger, double cheese burger, double filet-o-fish. Weird. They also have a cheesy fry. Makes no sense because there's no fat Thai people haha.

Omg, you're in Thailand? I went in November. You have to go to Erawan Falls! 100 waterfalls made up of 7 tiers and at the bottom of each tier, you can swim in the pool. It was beautiful there.
But on the topic of McDonalds in Thailand...I saw a Samurai burger....but I never got to try it.

rage2
06-23-2009, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by winterkiss
Omg, you're in Thailand? I went in November. You have to go to Erawan Falls! 100 waterfalls made up of 7 tiers and at the bottom of each tier, you can swim in the pool. It was beautiful there.
But on the topic of McDonalds in Thailand...I saw a Samurai burger....but I never got to try it.
Ya didn't get a chance to go to Erawan Falls. Too far, only spent 2 days in Bangkok shopping and eating.

Never saw the Samurai burger there either, would've definately tried it. Ate a few McRibs for snacks!

masoncgy
06-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh man, that McDLT was a tasty sandwich. I remember having to always share mine with my Dad because I could never finish it... lol.

All that styrofoam packaging got McDs some bad press back in the day... in fact, I believe the changeover to less harmful packaging occurred at the same time as the discontinuation of the McDLT...

The Big Xtra was so delish... not sure why it was eliminated from the lineup... mmmm.

Critical
06-23-2009, 08:21 AM
I remember that pizza when I was small. :drool:

Ben
06-23-2009, 01:15 PM
I have to say the Big Xtra was awesome, when it initially came out, it was my fave, and then they changed it, made it smaller and tasted different. haven't been to a McDonald's since, going on 4 years now.

clem24
06-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I have to say the Big Xtra was awesome, when it initially came out, it was my fave, and then they changed it, made it smaller and tasted different. haven't been to a McDonald's since, going on 4 years now.

I go on Chicken McNugget sprees every so often. I won't eat them for half a year, then all of a sudden, I am downing a 20 piece twice a week... :rofl: :barf:

DJ Lazy
06-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
i dunno, but McD's really needs to BRING BACK THE BIG EXTRA!@!!!

+1... wish they would bring back the Big Extra!

FiveFreshFish
06-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Couple of burgers from the Ishigaki Island, Japan.

Population is less than 50,000 and they have a 24h McDonald's.

nykz
06-23-2009, 11:37 PM
I loved the Big Extra.. :drool: Perhaps they'll bring it back one day

nonlinear
06-23-2009, 11:50 PM
yea the big extra was the best, still not sure why they got rid of it. perhaps we need to initiate a beyond email campaign..