PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SR20DET

AutodreamFrank
06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
SOLD

feloniousmelon
06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
was the motor brand new when you swapped it in??

AutodreamFrank
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
No motor is ever brand new when you swap it unless you order it direct from Nissan. Or purchase one from a shop who does builds and stuff like that..

wes_v
06-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Schooled
06-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Speed_Dreams
06-18-2009, 04:39 PM
do you have a flex DP? or Test Pipe? did the car have new motor mounts when it was installed?

bjstare
06-18-2009, 08:19 PM
The rust on the roof is not minor at all. I have been in this car, and it rains inside as much as it does outside. The body is not remotely a 9/10. Just looking out for fellow beyonders.

Smarten up ninjasound.

suprame
06-18-2009, 08:44 PM
i dunno this car is amazingly clean and. yeah the rust is just surface. i honestly give this car an 11/10. and hes giving whoever buys it a hell of a deal.

feloniousmelon
06-18-2009, 10:32 PM
well he said he got the motor at 230,000km's the car now has 284,000kms. he also said the motor has 50,000kms on it... so did the motor have 4,000kms i guess? that sounds pretty new to me?

AutodreamFrank
06-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by cjblair
The rust on the roof is not minor at all. I have been in this car, and it rains inside as much as it does outside. The body is not remotely a 9/10. Just looking out for fellow beyonders.

Smarten up ninjasound.

Just to clear things up, THE WINDSHIELD WAS REPLACED. On tuesday, and TODAY, it rained... I drove the car to work both days. I DID NOT GET WET... So before you make assumptions that this car leaks in the cabin, you are wrong.

You may have been in this car when Joel or Mike entz owned it, but not now.

Thank you.

Secondly, whenever you swap an SR/RB unless it's a SR20 bluebird motor from tomei, or an R34 RB it will have around 50,000 - 120,000km give or take, no swapped motor is ever brand new.

I have owned an R32 skyline with an RB25, an S13 Silvia, and an S14 Silvia, and I have to admit, this car is the most solid i've ever driven.

ken.bryle21
06-19-2009, 01:18 AM

Smarten up ninjasound.

it was my buddy who used to own this car.... i can vouch for this car, its really clean.

and to cjblair stfu... car doesnt leak water inside when its raining.....

bump for a clean 240sx!!!!!

bjstare
06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Don't be tellin me to stfu ken, I just didn't know the shit had been fixed. I'm good friends with the guy who did all the mods to the car in the first place (Mike), and it was goin downhill, which is why he got rid of it.

And mike took really good care of the car, so I'm sure the rest is super clean. My bad ninja, gl with the sale if you have everything tip top.

AutodreamFrank
06-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Don't be tellin me to stfu ken, I just didn't know the shit had been fixed. I'm good friends with the guy who did all the mods to the car in the first place (Mike), and it was goin downhill, which is why he got rid of it.

And mike took really good care of the car, so I'm sure the rest is super clean. My bad ninja, gl with the sale if you have everything tip top.

It's okay, I know this car well because I worked at autodream back in 07... Besides car is is Conditionally sold right now, so it's all good.