PDA

View Full Version : Could you be charged for killing a crackhead if...

Super_Geo
06-18-2009, 03:45 PM
So a friend of mine has had his car broken into twice in the past two weeks... this has resulted in a couple of smashed windows. He lives downtown and parks in the street. Both times it was (presumably) by some crackhead looking for change. He is obviously quite upset. Anyway, this got me thinking.

What would the legal implication be if you took some Ajax (with bleach, preferably, or some other industrial strength cleaner or poison that would be lethal if snorted/smoked and resembles crack or cocaine) and packaged it a small plastic baggie or in some aluminum foil to make it look like coke or crack and it in your dashboard... making sure that it would be easily visible to anyone trying to break in.

Now say a crackhead breaks into your car and thinks he found some coke and snorts it and subsequently dies.

Is it morally repugnant? Maybe... but could you be charged criminally?

Discuss.

Meback
06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
no because you had packaged the ajax for later use to clean the engine bay of your car and subsquently some crack head had broke into your vehicle and had snorted upon his own discretion.

TKRIS
06-18-2009, 03:58 PM
You'd better come up with one hell of an engaging reason to have Ajax packed up like rock.
It's going to have to be better than "Seriously your Honor, that's how I always keep my Ajax..."

3g4u
06-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Well you probably could get away with it assuming you don't tell your plan to everybody on the internet.:D

GQBalla
06-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 3g4u
Well you probably could get away with it assuming you don't tell your plan to everybody on the internet.:D

LOL very true,

01RedDX
06-18-2009, 04:00 PM

BananaFob
06-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Legally you have an obligation to protect even trespassers from harm. You would definitely get nailed.

snoop101
06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
I know nothing to joke around about but where I used to live the crack head issue got really bad in the city. We used to always say stuff like that. Poisoning bags of drugs and placing it in spots for them to grab to clear out some of the unwanted guests.

Im sure in some areas this has happened. At the same time you would kinda feel like pickton on his pig farm trying to make things better and look how that turned out.

whiskas
06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Just put a bottle of smirnoff on the passenger seat. Replace vodka with paint thinner.

Tada! Dead hobo.

CUG
06-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Why not shoot an icicle at him from ground level? Or just use a battle axe on his throat.

I'm angry for your friend.

2.2vtec
06-18-2009, 04:09 PM
Pretty sure a crackhead would know what crack or coke smells like before doing it so your plan probably wouldn't work.

GQBalla
06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec
Pretty sure a crackhead would know what crack or coke smells like before doing it so your plan probably wouldn't work.

a crack head will smoke anything pretty much hehe

snoop101
06-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Have you seen some of them downtown. They drink listerine to get drunk not to make there mouth smell nice.

CUG
06-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

a crack head will smoke anything pretty much hehe So what about paying for a blowjob and making them choke on it.

Super_Geo
06-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by snoop101
At the same time you would kinda feel like pickton on his pig farm trying to make things better and look how that turned out.

Worst interpretation of Pickton I've seen yet :rofl:

I don't think Pickton was butchering hookers for the betterment of society... I think Pickton was butchering hookers just for Pickton.

Kona9
06-18-2009, 04:21 PM

Have you seen some of them downtown. They drink listerine to get drunk not to make there mouth smell nice.

:facepalm:

They are drunk and high...not completely retarded! They are so into their fix...they KNOW when they have bad shit. Of course some drink listerine. They know what it is. They also drink hairspray and rubbing alcohol.

They are chasing their high, not just shoving shit in themselves because it looks like crack... etc.

Same with the Smirnoff comment, you don't think a crackhead or a drunk can't smell?

GQBalla
06-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by CUG
So what about paying for a blowjob and making them choke on it.

lol theyll offer to suck you off too ahhaa

crackheads have no shame

snoop101
06-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Worst interpretation of Pickton I've seen yet :rofl:

I don't think Pickton was butchering hookers for the betterment of society... I think Pickton was butchering hookers just for Pickton.

Ya I didnt follow the trial to much, but I thought he prayed on them for what the girls did for a living and not just to kill people for the high of killing people.

CUG
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

lol theyll offer to suck you off too ahhaa

crackheads have no shame ...we need to make this happen...

Boosted Gtir
06-18-2009, 06:34 PM
do crack heads have souls or are they like gingers and soul-less?

ZenOps
06-18-2009, 06:48 PM
You'd get busted if you got caught.

Reminds me of a high school buddy who put fishhooks behind his pull out stereo system because it was frequently stolen. You are definitely liable for setting a trap, even if the other persons intent is to steal something.

the_vip
06-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
You'd get busted if you got caught.

no shit sherlock.

mr. holmes here

Antonito
06-18-2009, 07:02 PM
I know nothing to joke around about but where I used to live the crack head issue got really bad in the city. We used to always say stuff like that. Poisoning bags of drugs and placing it in spots for them to grab to clear out some of the unwanted guests.

Im sure in some areas this has happened.

One of the reasons homeless people will sometimes throw away food that is given to them by good Samaritans is that there have indeed been incidents of poisonings.

Kennyredline
06-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Maybe, but you could fool them by writing "crack" on the bag...they won't care what it smells like, 'cause it'll say "crack" on the bag...therefore, to a crackhead, it's gotta be crack.:thumbsup:

Kloubek
06-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Most drugs have a scent to them. I'm pretty sure if I came across a foil wrapped tablespoon of comet that I'm not going to mistake it for coke.

But then, we are talking about druggies here.

I actually think such a situation would be easy to defend, though one would need to take care never to mention it was intentional.

Oops... not the sharpest tool in the shed today...

Johnny C
06-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Think Differently

A couple of smashed windows? I agree that is incredibly irritating to say the least. But why would a person who clearly breathes different air than a worthless crackhead think to such a level as to kill them.

You want to ignore the problem by knocking one off thinking it will make a difference? Your irrational quest to settle the score is the wrong approach.

The realities of drug abuse are serious and shouldnt be taken lightly. Everyone in this thread pondered the thought of simply killing a crackhead.

Have you thought about volunteering in your community to help these people? What have you done to stop drug use downtown?
Why didnt you think about tracking down the dealer that sold said crackhead the drugs and kill him/her?

You could change your attitude and try helping these people. It might make you feel better. If more people did that things might change.

Masked Bandit
06-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Johnny C
Think Differently

A couple of smashed windows? I agree that is incredibly irritating to say the least. But why would a person who clearly breathes different air than a worthless crackhead think to such a level as to kill them.

You want to ignore the problem by knocking one off thinking it will make a difference? Your irrational quest to settle the score is the wrong approach.

The realities of drug abuse are serious and shouldnt be taken lightly. Everyone in this thread pondered the thought of simply killing a crackhead.

Have you thought about volunteering in your community to help these people? What have you done to stop drug use downtown?
Why didnt you think about tracking down the dealer that sold said crackhead the drugs and kill him/her?

You could change your attitude and try helping these people. It might make you feel better. If more people did that things might change.

Bleeding hearts, please move three provinces to the East.

Thanks.

the_vip
06-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Think Differently

Kill the motherfucking crackhead already

hopefully the corpse will be a sufficient distance from your property.

theken
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM
lol
crackheads chose their lifestyle it was not forced upon them.

I smoke cigarettes and am addicted to them, I chose to smoke nobody jellied a smoke into my mouth and said smoke this till you can't go 4 hours without one then i won't kill you.

It is not just a car issue either, if my car kept getting broken into, I am going to assume after the second time that I am being targeted, and if I am targeted my family and house are next, I would rather kill a fucking low life pile of shit with an ajax hit than have him come into my house while I am at work and scrummage through my kids stuff.

FUCK crackheads and FUCK people who feel sorry for them, volunteer YOUR time and help victims of violent crimes

whiskas
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Think Differently

So we make the crackheads think we're helping them by volunteering at a soup kitchen, then when they're not looking put the glass shards from my shattered window into their soup?

GENIUS

se7en
06-18-2009, 09:14 PM
lol, or just remove your faceplate......

Um, one other thing, if the "crack" is easily visable, then it will make your car more of a target.

Fun to hear about in the news though, go for it.

Super_Geo
06-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Think Differently

Have you thought about volunteering in your community to help these people?

Thanks for the input Johnny. I'm going to forward the message on to my buddy.

"Hey my window got smashed twice in two weeks."
"Oh, that sucks. Say, have you thought of volunteering at the soup kitchen?"

EDIT: And of course this thread isn't serious.. I'm not going to go on a murderous rampage on behalf of my friend... you sleep tight now, you hear?

Kennyredline
06-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Think Differently

There's always one of these people on threads like this....

hampstor
06-19-2009, 09:43 AM
In response to the original question... from a legal perspective, would this not be planned, premeditated murder if he died? I suspect if you were caught doing something like this, that would be the charge you would be dealing with.

snoop101
06-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Think Differently

I pay my god damn taxes so people like this can get high everyday. You think im going to spend more of my time helping someone who doesent give a shit about there selfs or anyone else.

Hamann
06-19-2009, 10:35 AM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/geynA-JYDHE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/geynA-JYDHE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Problem Solved :thumbsup:

Turns out I have no idea how to post videos, so here's the Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geynA-JYDHE

Sugarphreak
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM

cam_wmh
06-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Ok I'm sorry, but I choked on my drink. Dark humour shit like that, makes me lawl.

Christ.
:thumbsup: