PDA

View Full Version : car got broken into last night in midnapore

db1
06-19-2009, 08:03 AM
hey all just wondering if this happened to any one else?
fuckers took my subs, if you all hear about some cheap subs, they might be mine!!!?!
they are 2 brand new 10' kickers, in a sealed box. has a nice phoenix gold amp bolted to the box, the amp has 4 pieces of velcro on it, as thats how i secured it to the box for a couple months..
if you guys see anything, please let me know, and if anyone else got there ride broken into in midnapore, lets get those fuckers.

Kloubek
06-19-2009, 08:08 AM
Sorry to hear that man. My stereo was taken once too; what a horrible feeling!

G-ZUS
06-19-2009, 11:36 AM
wher were they installed?

db1
06-19-2009, 11:43 AM
What do you mean?
They where in my trunk, bracketed onto my strut bar if that's what your wondering?
If not, I installed them myself??

Hamann
06-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I Think he Means where as is the place you got them installed at (ie future shop, best buy etc). I 've heard of alot of these places getting your address when you bring your car to them, then going and stealing the shit from you.

Hahaha nevermind, only half ready your last post :banghead:

db1
06-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Damn never heard of that before, but that's crazy haha. Yeah installed them myself

motto_adrenelin
06-19-2009, 12:56 PM
future shop does not ask for any information when you get stuff installed regarding where you live just so you know

badatusrnames
06-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by motto_adrenelin
future shop does not ask for any information when you get stuff installed regarding where you live just so you know

Not hard to look in a glove box for insurance and registration documents though...

japan_us
06-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Hamann
I Think he Means where as is the place you got them installed at (ie future shop, best buy etc). I 've heard of alot of these places getting your address when you bring your car to them, then going and stealing the shit from you.

Hahaha nevermind, only half ready your last post :banghead:

I've heard of this too. Places ask for your address for "warranty" purposes, or something or other for their database. Then some clown takes the info and dishes it off to some thief.

texasnick
06-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Damn. That's shitty. Sorry to hear about that. I had a breakin last December and that really pisses me off.

motto_adrenelin
06-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Not hard to look in a glove box for insurance and registration documents though...

sure! well i would like to say that i don't feel the need to stay up in the middle of the night to track down someones car and take there stuff. And that i have had my stuff taken before and know how it feels not cool :thumbsdow