PDA

View Full Version : need ideas

fivespeed
10-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Heres the situation

Well i need a job but not at a fast food restaurant,What do you guys suggest. Ive just graduated high school this year.and not going back to school for a while.Or actually i dont know what i wanna do yet thats why.

any suggestions other than superstore.safeways crappy tire and such i tried am all and got nothing back.

but i know restaruants is nothe place i wanna be.

Shaolin
10-29-2003, 11:49 PM
do a search man there's tons of posts on this.

Ben
10-29-2003, 11:49 PM
What experience do you have?

AquamosH
10-29-2003, 11:57 PM
Maybe retail? :dunno:

Sport Chek is always hiring.

surferbaby13
11-24-2003, 12:46 AM
snow removal.....pm me if you haven't found a job yet

Weapon_R
11-24-2003, 01:14 AM
I would take the time to seriously consider what you want to do in life for the remainder of this year. You have until September to decide - if thats what you mean by "a while" then look for something to tide you over until then.

If you plan on taking years to discover what you want to do, try looking for something more permanent, because with every year, it gets harder and harder to go back to school. The chances of coming back after a long time are nearly nil as you will undoubtedly have gotten yourself into several committments that you cannot back out of (ie moving out and having to pay rent, or buying a car and having to make payments on it will make it very difficult to get back to school and out of the workforce).