PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Honda Civic SiR

lust780tuners
06-20-2009, 10:26 PM
close thread

lust780tuners
06-20-2009, 10:28 PM
not for sure what my plans are so i will entertain trades as well. something like subaru wagon, jdm civic/integra, gti golf, 180sx, hilux etc

CUMMINGTONCIVIC
06-20-2009, 10:52 PM
would you trade for a 95 ford F150 with 23K on it with some cash, or how negotionable are you on the price? is there any mechanical iusses that will need attention soon (timing belt, etc.?)?

lust780tuners
06-20-2009, 11:02 PM
umm, 23k on a 95? wow thats loooooooow!

to be honest i only like imports, although that does sound like a good deal.

timing belt will need to be done soon, i have a OEM honda timing belt that i will include in the sale, i was going to do the timing belt at the same time i was going to install cams but decided not to put them in. other than that its mechanically sound.

well its obo, so i mean money talks. but please dont lowball, we all know this is worth every penny if not more, just a terrible time to sell anything with the market

thanks

lust780tuners
06-20-2009, 11:08 PM
oops forgot to put fs in ad

CUMMINGTONCIVIC
06-21-2009, 12:24 PM
you said you took out the rear seats, so what is the condition of the interior?

lust780tuners
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
interior is in awesome shape, like no weird scents, burns, stains. the only reason i took out the seats is because i wanted ctr carpet with jdm recaro seats. the seats were in 10/10 condition. some guy from red deer came and bought them. but the seats and carpet sold by the time i could buy it so i still havent been able to find anymore

the stupid hood release clip broke off yesterday though when i was checking the oil at shell, i can still open in fine but ya thats all i can think of for defects.

sunroof works great, power windows were starting to get sticky so i had a shop lube the rails and now they are good

ya the cars good to go, i spent a 6 months looking for one of these in the condition that i wanted

thanks

CUMMINGTONCIVIC
06-21-2009, 12:55 PM
so there is no rear seats and carpet? and are the rims that are displayed (gold chome lip) included?

lust780tuners
06-21-2009, 01:00 PM
there is still carpet, arm rest, everything that came with the car. just no seats.

lust780tuners
06-21-2009, 01:07 PM
oops sorry i missed the other question. the wheels are not included, it will be sold looking like the top picture, i added the pic with the rims to show what it looks like with nicer wheels..

but i could include the wheels for a good price in the deal

CUMMINGTONCIVIC
06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
So the passenager and rear seats are missing and what would be the best way or value to replace them? and so the civic current condition is what it looked like on the top pictures in the snow with the emblem grill and not front lip spoiler, HIDs, stickers etc.? aswell the condition of the rims and tires and how much would you ask for them?

jacole
06-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Good price even in this market. I sold one a few years back in worse shape for more money.

lust780tuners
06-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by CUMMINGTONCIVIC
So the passenager and rear seats are missing and what would be the best way or value to replace them? and so the civic current condition is what it looked like on the top pictures in the snow with the emblem grill and not front lip spoiler, HIDs, stickers etc.? aswell the condition of the rims and tires and how much would you ask for them?

right now the car has rims/hids and all the parts on it. it will look like the top picture though when i sell it. condition of rims are 9/10 few scuffs, rubber is around 85%. i dont wanna get into pricing unless the person looks at it and shows me they arent just tire kicking. if anyone is serious pm me please

lust780tuners
06-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by jacole
Good price even in this market. I sold one a few years back in worse shape for more money.

thanks man ..im gonna kick myself for selling this i just know it

lust780tuners
06-22-2009, 11:25 AM
added more parts because i want to keep them with the car so price has been increased

rims, ctr steering wheel, ctr gauge cluster, arc winglets, spoon hoses etc

lwdwn
06-23-2009, 11:20 PM
PM'D

lust780tuners
06-24-2009, 12:43 AM
pms replied

added new pics from yesterday because the other ones were kinda dated

suspension installed last night

also, the trunk rattle just needed a simple adjustment of the latch so thats fixed. and the check engine light is off now because i just converted it to obd1 with launch control. car is chiggity-checked squared away now.

lwdwn
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
PM'D back