PDA

View Full Version : 2 year-old Pool Shark

Sykes
06-21-2009, 12:29 PM
The kid is just slightly out of the frame when he takes the shots, so there could be some trickery involved, but it does look convincing. If it is real, it makes you think what he's seeing, how he sees the shots, and how his brain is operating....

8XQb4sOqUVo

Cos
06-21-2009, 12:32 PM
he isnt out of the shot in a few of those. That kid is cool

dj_rice
06-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Pfft, I could hustle him on a real pool table :rofl:

Sykes
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Cos
he isnt out of the shot in a few of those. That kid is cool

Yeah, I just watched it again. Geez... that kid really is cool.

wes_v
06-21-2009, 01:03 PM
:eek: It may be a couple years before he can see over a real pool table, but untill then keep practising :thumbsup:

IntegraG2
06-21-2009, 01:41 PM
man that is sweeet....that kid is gonna be sick once he starts playing on a full size

Deville
06-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Sykes
If it is real, it makes you think what he's seeing, how he sees the shots, and how his brain is operating....

8XQb4sOqUVo

:facepalm:

Why would it make me wonder about that? His brain is working just like any other humans when they play pool. Cool vid, cool kid.

Sykes
06-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Deville

Why would it make me wonder about that? His brain is working just like any other humans when they play pool. Cool vid, cool kid.

Well... yeah, generally speaking that is true, but I bet he can barely talk and read (if it all). Plus, how many adults do you know that can shoot like that, let alone a 2 year old? You need to have some pretty good cognition to be able to see the angles and have the technique to make the shot (which he obviously can and has - something you wouldn't expect from a two year old.)

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I could totally be completely off :dunno:

rx7boi
06-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Sykes

Well... yeah, generally speaking that is true, but I bet he can barely talk and read (if it all). Plus, how many adults do you know that can shoot like that, let alone a 2 year old? You need to have some pretty good cognition to be able to see the angles and have the technique to make the shot (which he obviously can and has - something you wouldn't expect from a two year old.)

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I could totally be completely off :dunno:

The majority of people rarely bother to nurture talents until they are much older.

streetarab
06-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Deville

its the motor skills that get me, a two year old really shouldnt have developed the motor capabilities to do that yet