PDA

View Full Version : Date Rape Incident Thursday @ Roadhouse

extm88
06-21-2009, 07:45 PM
MODS CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE/DELETE THIS THREAD
PM ME FOR DETAILS

TDFTW
06-21-2009, 07:54 PM
PM me more details, I have a good friend who works at the roadhouse he does tub fills so he sees alot. Maybe a good description of 'steve' could help!

TurboD
06-21-2009, 07:55 PM
sounds like the girl made a few bad decisions that led up to this position she got in.

why was she kicked out of the bar?

extm88
06-21-2009, 08:01 PM

TDFTW
06-21-2009, 08:04 PM
How about a detailed description on what he was wearing? Doesn't remember huh

TurboD
06-21-2009, 08:05 PM
yeah, no, i wouldn't dare blame her for any of that.

99% of the time you see girls at the bar in packs of 3+ and they stay quite close to each other and i think this is a very good way to really look after your friends when they are most vulnerable.

extm88
06-21-2009, 08:06 PM

extm88
06-21-2009, 08:08 PM

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
06-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
yeah, no, i wouldn't dare blame her for any of that.

99% of the time you see girls at the bar in packs of 3+ and they stay quite close to each other and i think this is a very good way to really look after your friends when they are most vulnerable.

Funny how shit like this happens considering the bars, especially road house always seem tame when I go.. which is frequently.

IntegraG2
06-21-2009, 08:47 PM
wow wouldnt call them real friends then....what a bunch of biatches.

Hope you get to the bottom of this.

Thomas Gabriel
06-21-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm really doubtful about stories like this. Do you really think a serial rapist would be there when she woke up? How did he time the drug dose (if there was one)? Or is the story more along the lines of her going willingly to his house, and then passing out. If she doesn't remember going willingly, then who is to say she wasn't willingly having sex? It's not uncommon for girls to get bruised. Some would call that good sex.

Girls make this shit up all the time to explain their drunkenness and embarrassing behaviour. Unfortunately, their lies have resulted in the demonization of GHB - once available in health food stores.

mugen6
06-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel
I'm really doubtful about stories like this. Do you really think a serial rapist would be there when she woke up? How did he time the drug dose (if there was one)? Or is the story more along the lines of her going willingly to his house, and then passing out. If she doesn't remember going willingly, then who is to say she wasn't willingly having sex? It's not uncommon for girls to get bruised. Some would call that good sex.

Girls make this shit up all the time to explain their drunkenness and embarrassing behaviour. Unfortunately, their lies have resulted in the demonization of GHB - once available in health food stores.

white girls. lol

she was pretty darn hammered. there could have been alot of things that happened that night. hope you do find the guy good luck.

TomcoPDR
06-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by mugen6

white girls. lol

she was pretty darn hammered. there could have been alot of things that happened that night. hope you do find the guy good luck.

How'd you know she was white???

Yea getting raped sucks, hope things get resolved.

But stuff like these doesn't have neither http://forums.beyond.ca/st/265264/falsely-accused-cabbie-sues-accusers/

B4tMan
06-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
How'd you know she was white???
His name is Steve Sable, too ? :dunno:

Thomas Gabriel
06-21-2009, 09:44 PM
I love how she described him as attractive too. Hilarious.

01RedDX
06-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel

Steve Sable... Thomas Gabriel... hmmm

In all seriousness, I agree, girls who go to bars alone end up walking funny the next day. Boohoo, her giny tingles but she had a great lesson in going to a bar alone and pounding alcohol with random guys.

7thgenvic
06-21-2009, 09:53 PM
alot of the time in these situations. You can blame the girl...Who knows what happened.. Maybe she got retard drunk and woke up with a dude she decided to go home with and doesn't remember much of the night..

I was blackout this weekend. I wish i woke up beside a "attractive" female... :)

FraserB
06-21-2009, 10:05 PM
This is gonna get good soon.:eek:

mac_82
06-21-2009, 10:17 PM
PM'd.

el-nino
06-21-2009, 10:42 PM
I will keep my eye out. I live in glenbrook and work from home. I am always looking out my front window. Do you know what model civic?

S13_Ryan
06-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
alot of the time in these situations. You can blame the girl...Who knows what happened.. Maybe she got retard drunk and woke up with a dude she decided to go home with and doesn't remember much of the night..

I was blackout this weekend. I wish i woke up beside a "attractive" female... :)

couldnt agree with this more. this sort of sounds like the classic girl not being able to accept that shes made a bit of a boo boo and goes off blaiming it on the guy.
chances are she was 50% of the problem in this and just didnt know it because of her consumption that night.

G-Suede
06-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Perhaps you guys are forgetting that the hospital found traces of Rohypnol in her blood? Is she 50% at fault for being drugged?

If one of you got drunk and some dude put Rohypnol in your drink and fucked you in the ass with a Coke bottle would you also be 50% at fault?

se7en
06-21-2009, 11:32 PM
yes, because I am more of a pepsi guy...

If you and I went camping, and you woke up and your ass was bleeding, would you tell anyone?

if not.....

wanna go campin' ?

BlackArcher101
06-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Um, didn't he say they found the date rape drug in her blood at the hospital? How would it be her fault for that? Half you guys are just plain fucking retarded for thinking the rape is justified for being at the bar.

extm88
06-21-2009, 11:49 PM
For those who have helped out I appreciate it.
Thanks for the support.

extm88
06-21-2009, 11:52 PM

stretch
06-22-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by extm88
WOW Beyond CSI.....***** sent me a pic of him.
thank you so much as this will most likely go a long way.

My guess is, since he PM'd you without saying anything else in the thread, he would probably appreciate you deleting the post that I am currently quoting.

Just applying some common sense. Could be wrong.

extm88
06-22-2009, 12:08 AM
thank you...
will do

EK 2.0
06-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Closed as request of OP...