PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 92-93 Civic AC line and receiver drier

v2kai
06-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm hoping someone is parting out a 92-93 civic or pulled their AC for performance reasons and has these parts laying around. I'm finishing my install on my EG for the R12 system and the only components i'm missing are the receiver drier canister and the longer line that bolts to it and runs across the rad support.

Hopefully someone has one lying around cuz pick n pull hasnt had one for me for quite some time, nor ebay and oem from honda aint cheap...i'd rather it not come to that.

any leads or suggested online retailers also appreciated.
i think i've located a drier
http://www.autoparts way.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=part~ID=1992~Honda~Civic%203-door%20Si%201.6%20L4~242231

but still need that bloody last line:banghead: :banghead:

Ashers
06-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Just a heads up, Napa can order you a Drier, and I think advanced auto on 32nd Ave NE can get them too. You really don't want to reuse that part. Also, Princess Auto have the Duracool R12 replacement kit on sale right now.

mo_money2supe
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
I have exactly what you need just sitting in my garage! I opted to install an R134a system in my car instead of the R12 but I have pretty much the entire R12 system in a box in my garage. PM me for my phone number and address if you are interested.

v2kai
06-28-2009, 12:46 PM
thanks for the replies, i ended up finding what i needed from a beyond member. install seems to have gone well and she's all charged and cool:clap: :clap: :clap:

man a/c can be a bitch but it's worth it on some of these hot days:thumbsup: