PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Viper 791XV in calgary!!?

joejoe3
10-30-2003, 03:00 AM
I've been looking around for a long time trying to find a dealer selling this product. I could only find it online

even if i buy it online is there any shop in clagary willing to install it?

KoukiS14
10-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Autotemp :dunno:

bighead411
10-30-2003, 12:48 PM
is it the two way viper alarm?? if so, i can hook u up

Ajay
10-30-2003, 05:06 PM
Futureshop carries them....as far as I know you gotta special order it from them.

I know Visions in Crowfoot carries them as well and last time I was there they had a bunch in stock.

bighead411
10-31-2003, 01:36 AM
this system is good. the only disadvantage is it drain battery like a rocket. superfast. i've to change it once a month. also, the remote is so big. beside that, it's a good system. i heard my installer said. it's much better system compare with compu start. he told me alot of bad experience about compu start. but he said, the newer version(which is not release yet) will be way more reliable than the current model. hope this help

Ajay
10-31-2003, 01:59 AM
I've got the Compustar....the one with the blue remote. Think it's model 2WFM model and I've got NO complaints on it.

Think quite a few people on here have the same ones. I have a friend who has the Viper in his 2001 GMC truck and he likes it too. He just has the same complaint as you....drains batteries like it's going out of style.

I like the fact that the Viper has that vibrate feature...that's one thing I wish the Compustar had.

joejoe3
11-06-2003, 01:05 AM
Yea i had the compustar FM on my civic b4, it was great except the reservation mode. Pain in the ass everytime i forget stuff in the car, i had to redo the whole process again...

Anyway, i have the Viper system now, i just can't find a place to install it on my RSX-S, since it's standard they have to bypass clutch... nobody seems to wanna do it

link785
11-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by bighead411
i heard my installer said. it's much better system compare with compu start. he told me alot of bad experience about compu start. but he said, the newer version(which is not release yet) will be way more reliable than the current model. hope this help

Compustar. Not start. Since he can't even get the name right, I asusme he knows nothing about it. Compustar makes an awesome alarm, and while I myself use Black Widow, I know plenty of people who are 100% satisfied with their Compustar.