PDA

View Full Version : project x

HTN SWCHS
10-30-2003, 10:35 AM
i heard this blows massive ass, anybody go??

Khyron
10-30-2003, 11:18 AM
I was thinking about it just to see what it is - but I'm still not sure if it's meant for kids.

Khyron

gkAeris
10-30-2003, 12:02 PM
it's soooooooooooo scary, (not worth ur $12) if ur like me, and cover ur eyes the whole wya through, but if ur scared and they know, they'll bother u untill ur out,

NEVER am i EVER , EVER going again!!!

Danger_Mouse
10-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris
it's soooooooooooo scary, (not worth ur $12) if ur like me, and cover ur eyes the whole wya through, but if ur scared and they know, they'll bother u untill ur out,

NEVER am i EVER , EVER going again!!!

Put a /sarcasm at the end... cause I think ur joking...

I thought it would be scary. but its not.. it was a HUGE fuckin waste of 10$...

The only half scary part was when the chainsaw guy chases u out at the end of it...

other than that its fuckin gay as can be

ryder_23
10-30-2003, 02:56 PM
According to my sister its exactly the same as last year, so if you went last year, dont waste your money this year.

sin
10-30-2003, 05:17 PM
HURT AS HELL, even though it was for charity i regret wasting ten precious dollars

buh_buh
10-30-2003, 05:28 PM
I went a couple years ago, and it was not scary at all.
I'm never going back again.

gkAeris
10-30-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

Put a /sarcasm at the end... cause I think ur joking...

I thought it would be scary. but its not.. it was a HUGE fuckin waste of 10$...

The only half scary part was when the chainsaw guy chases u out at the end of it...

other than that its fuckin gay as can be

errr, i wasn't being sacastic!

pinoyhero
11-13-2003, 10:41 PM
I know its kinda late but it will be around next year so I thought I'd give my opinion.

It was not that scary. If you are some macho guy with his girl that is too cool to get scared you will think its dumb.

It was fun however and provided something else to do on Halloween. It wasn't that bad and if you go into it with a fun attitude you won't be disappointed. For the pople who thought it sucked, I have to wonder what they expected.